A Place With No Name (Second Single from Xscape) Discussion

Re: L.A. Reid confirms A Place With No Name is the next single (released on August 13)

Thanks for the information Ivy but honestly I am a bit confused regarding what we have to do in order to watch the video tomorrow. Can someone please explain for us non twitter users? I have to admit that I am a bit behind the times when it comes to social media

it's simple.

go to http://www.twitter.com/michaeljackson tomorrow at 10 PM and you should see the video and hit play.

What I posted was about technical aspects. don't worry about it.

----------------------------------
@tygger

good news for you. mj fans of new york are meeting at Times Square. Perhaps you can grab a camera and join them.

Re: L.A. Reid confirms A Place With No Name is the next single (released on August 13)

Michael :heart:

it's simple.

go to http://www.twitter.com/michaeljackson tomorrow at 10 PM and you should see the video and hit play.

What I posted was about technical aspects. don't worry about it.

----------------------------------
@tygger

good news for you. mj fans of new york are meeting at Times Square. Perhaps you can grab a camera and join them.

Perfect! Thanks! Last question, is this 10 pm EST? I assume so, but wanted to double check

yes 10 PM ET

Its impossible to sleep tonight :eek:

How many hours from now?

Im in New Zealand.

^ do not quote ,me but 3 pm for you then ?

You asked:
[h=1]What is 10 pm est time in New Zealand?[/h] New Zealand 3:00:00pm New Zealand Standard Time
3:00:00pm New Zealand Standard Time, the Australasian time zone UTC +12

I hope some fans can gather in Times Square and record this for all of us who can't be there. :)

Greeneyes, I have a New York, U.S. friend who is hoping to make time to see the premiere with a group of fans that attend MJ events in that area. I believe they will post photos/videos to social media so Michael will trend.

Ivy, good thing New York, U.S. fans are not staying home to see the preview on the dance show as you suggested. They will hopefully do Michael proud and create a sizable crowd and post what they see to social media.

^ do not quote ,me but 3 pm for you then ?

You asked:
[h=1]What is 10 pm est time in New Zealand?[/h] New Zealand 3:00:00pm New Zealand Standard Time
3:00:00pm New Zealand Standard Time, the Australasian time zone UTC +12
Thank you very much :)

I believe they will post photos/videos to social media so Michael will trend.

Michael will probably trend due to SYTYCD regardless of people's Times Square posts.

Ivy, good thing New York, U.S. fans are not staying home to see the preview on the dance show as you suggested.

I think they are watching some of the show and then meet. Or at least that's what I heard one of them say.

I can't wait to see what the unreleased footage is from behind the scenes of In The Closet! I think that's the thing I'm most excited about lol

Michael will probably trend due to SYTYCD regardless of people's Times Square posts.

Ivy, what is the benefit of being dismissive of New York, U.S. fans?

Sony is advertising that they will use their screen for Xscape on that date and time. Sony WANTS New York, U.S. fans to attend!!

Let us hope they can trend. Even if it is a small group, it would be great to see their posts and share in their excitement. It is that positive energy that supports Michael and in turn Xscape and that is what is important here.

I am excited about Wednesday; negativity will not dampen the premiere for me.

Ivy, what is the benefit of being dismissive of New York, U.S. fans?

I'm not dismissive of anyone. I have friends in that group. What I said is basic math combined with reality. What is more likely to trend? 3 Million people that watches SYTYCD or a small group of fans? If you are being rational you would know that SYTYCD is more likely to trend and that's exactly what I said "it would probably trend due to SYTYCD regardless of Time Square posts". I never said anything negative about their posts, excitement or sharing/experiencing with them. Why do you think I even posted the live cam for Times Square?

ps: if you don't take every post in a negative fashion and don't start back and forth arguments, you wouldn't experience "negativity". As far as I'm concerned you are the one who turns a simple realistic statement to something negative and then build on it by complaining about it.

Last edited:

Ivy, regardless means without concern.

You were being dismissive and it seems you are the one who prefers to argue because you initiated it. Better to report my posts than complain about them.

I am looking forward to the premiere. Nothing you can say will dampen my excitement.

You were being dismissive

I wasn't and and you repeating it 14,589 times wouldn't make it the truth. and I'm not arguing with you. I wrote a short simple sentence. You are the one who turned it into a negative thing and complaining about it. If you didn't approach everything so negatively all the damn time, you would realize that people are trying to talk with you. Not every post has a ulterior motive so chill. Perhaps you also can try to talk with people as well rather than getting all defensive and offended all the time? You can't really be enjoying all the constant conflict with multiple people here, can you?

Nothing you can say will dampen my excitement.

Nothing I said was to dampen your - or anyone's- excitement so I have no worries about that. I also don't get how saying "more people tweeting means more likely to trend" can dampen anyone's excitement about anything but each to its own.

Better to report my posts than complain about them.

and you can also take your own advice and report my posts rather than complaining about them. How about doing that next time, why not report my "dismissive" post rather than complaining about 2 times (and most probably will continue to do so)?

^^
So many words and most if not all of it is about your issues with my post and not the premiere of APWNN. Your choice is derailing the thread.....

Why is this forum so full of fighting in recent times -_____-

^^It wouldn't be a good forum if we weren't fighting. ;)

Would be nice if we got a making of In The Closet featurette, as well as the short film! the two don't fit that much! and treasured unseen video without the audio of said video, doesn't make sense..

What is 10PM converted to Dutch time?? :bugeyed

it's simple.

@tygger

Jack-Nicholson-lol.gif

Good idea, and maybe for once instead of spending time and demanding others do all the work for promoting Michael's music, it would be great if some of that time is used to request radio play for singles.

Would be nice if we got a making of In The Closet featurette, as well as the short film! the two don't fit that much! and treasured unseen video without the audio of said video, doesn't make sense..

Please, stop it. Just stop it.

Just want place this here :huggy:

Life-is-very-short-and-theres-no-time-for-fussing-and-fighting-my-friend.jpg

I'm over it. I come here for news and information not fights and drama
I don't wanna be mean, but if you're interested only in news and information then there is an Thread especially for news about APWNN without Discussion on the Xscape-Section........just sayin. :hiya:

Back