A Place With No Name (Second Single from Xscape) Discussion

Re: L.A. Reid confirms A Place With No Name is the next single (released on August 13)

I have the local ABC news on now and they just announced the video and gave the Twitter address. Said Michael was making history once again.

I so love this. Michel once again making history. The estate really gets it. Can't wait- getting butterflies in my stomach right now.

Re: L.A. Reid confirms A Place With No Name is the next single (released on August 13)

Thinking about ....

gif-beautiful-MJ-gif.gif

ALMOST TIME. Need to go find a VCR tape. (I'm very old school).

Sometimes I'm afraid to come here and read the comments. I hope you guys are gentle and give the video a fair critique. I know I will always appreciate the effort remembering that Michael is not here to oversee it. Pls. support it.

Finally got home from work, logged on and so ready for this!!!

Smile had a great prefromance, and APWNN by Travis Pane was very well done too.

JEEP commercial too!!!!

APWNN was the first song performed to, the choreography was just okay to me, Michael's voice on the other hand was simply beautiful!

SMILE was next, this was beautifully danced to and again, the vocal smoothness of MJ's voice was brilliant.

WBSS now on....

Oooooh. Great samba to WBSS!!!!

Thanks for the updates, guys. Keep them coming for those of us who can't watch. I'm checking here from my phone.

Dang, WBSS was sexy...lol

They are doing very short performances and it doesn't seem like any one of those dancers is enjoying Michael Jackson, they are asked to do it with his music, but it looks very inappropriate (to me).

By now the songs performed:
Opening - A Place With No Name
Dance 1 - Smile
Dance 2 - Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'
Dance 3 - Xscape

Now... Ads

Xscape sounded great!!

Lovely to She's out of my Life. Really lovely dance.

Ah. I was in the wrong thread! haha

Oh, so this is where everyone is. Hee hee! :D

Xscape sounded great!!
I agree. All of his songs are sounding especially great for some reason.
His voice sounds so crystal clear and amazing. :girl_sigh:
I really enjoyed the "Smile" routine.

I liked that Xscape one with the spider web a LOT.

They just don't feel it, it's just a performance with no emotion! Michael is emotion himself and it's not fair!

'Xscape' was my favorite. I liked the concept. Didn't really fit the song, lol, but it was unique and caught my attention. And I was so happy to hear Smile being that that it's one of my favorites, but when they cut it I was saddened :( I know they're cutting them all short... but still. Don't, haha.

too many ads...but if the Jeep commerial comes on then that's okay he he

Oh, so this is where everyone is. Hee hee! :D

That's what I have been saying in the other thread, he's sounding just rich and vibrant!

XSCAPE has been the best so far

Ooh, Dirty Diana!!!!

Oooooo! Dirty Diana! They oughta really "jam" on this one!!

Dirty Diana yeah!

too many ads...but if the Jeep commerial comes on then that's okay he he

That was the first commercial they played when my DVR started to record.

Ahh... Dirty Diana. Mmm. I thought they were going to do Chicago, but this made me happy! :D

Why am i in bed, reading all your comments? I rather watch this show too :D

Back