A Place With No Name (Second Single from Xscape) Discussion

Re: L.A. Reid confirms A Place With No Name is the next single (released on August 13)

Great great great!!!

Re: L.A. Reid confirms A Place With No Name is the next single (released on August 13)

15 minutes!

Songs Performed By Now:
Opening: A Place With No Name
Dance 1: Smile
Dance 2: Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'
Dance 3: Xscape
Dance 4: She's Out of My Life
Dance 5: Dirty Diana
Dance 6: The Way You Make Me Feel
Dance 7: Slave to the Rhythm
Dance 8: Earth Song

All dance/songs done, but there's about extra 15 minutes left for the show.
When is the preview of MV - A Place With No Name?

I hope someone is recording this for us!

Spyce. Are you going to upload the new video ? I'm trying to get on Twitter but it's not working too good. :)

Going to look beautiful in NY city ....

I know. I've got a window open with the cam sitting there. I hope it stays. I wonder if there was some arrangement to leave the cam sitting on the big screen? I hope so :)

Well I got excited. Didn't see Naomi. Hope she's in the real thing.

I don't see why she would be as they are not doing ITC part 2. I think images of MJ is what we'll see

I really enjoyed watching TV with you guys! TYSM! :happy:

I know. I've got a window open with the cam sitting there. I hope it stays. I wonder if there was some arrangement to leave the cam sitting on the big screen? I hope so :)

I wouldn't get your hopes up too much for that. I'm afraid that camera is going to continue to move around.

Hope I'm wrong. :)

I wouldn't get your hopes up too much for that. I'm afraid that camera is going to continue to move around.

Hope I'm wrong. :)

Mine's still on the jumbotron.

I feel bad for that guy who just lost. Poor guy.

Yes earth cam is squarely on the sony screens

can someone provide me the link to watch this ?

Oh its ****ing amazing estate thank you :flowers:

@Hoopman
Ivy just posted it above you.
Unless it plays again, I think you missed it. Soz.

Very cool video!

Very good video. I haven't been very happy with most released by the Estate, but I like this one very much!!

Good job! :)

Back