A Message from the Estate Of Michael Jackson Re Wembley concert DVD Quality [Discussion]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: A Message from the Estate Of Michael Jackson Re Wembley concert DVD Quality

Maybe this is the concert we will see, since he used it for his Private Home Videos and they said that they found the tape in Michaels Private VHS collection :p

[youtube]uN6GLhNdr4Y&feature=relmfu[/youtube]

Who knows what night is this.

Michael's property was sent to a storage facility and now it cannot be found. Now I understand how so many people have Michael's property and claim he gave it to them. One wonders who is holding all the tapes that was sent to storage. To me, this is theft. These things have to be somewhere, so I hope later on they are found. I guess whoever stole them will try to sell them to the estate with the usual story--Michael gave it to me as a gift.

michael's property was sent to a storage facility and now it cannot be found. Now i understand how so many people have michael's property and claim he gave it to them. One wonders who is holding all the tapes that was sent to storage. To me, this is theft. These things have to be somewhere, so i hope later on they are found. I guess whoever stole them will try to sell them to the estate with the usual story--michael gave it to me as a gift.

haaaaaaaa!

It could be that. That quality looks like same

No, this looks way better. But maybe it is the same source. IDK

Which performance then is the man in the mirror black jacket in moonwalker?

I believe it's from MSG New York.

@Ivy

Ivy...!

p.s. I have something intelligent to say.

It is regrettable that tapes, recordings and other things, precious to us MJ fans, get lost or misplaced through the years, but kudos to Michael Jackson's estate, for their hard work and diligence on continuing to keep the legacy fresh and inspiring in our lives. We'll keep the faith. Michael would be proud.

Maybe this is the concert we will see, since he used it for his Private Home Videos and they said that they found the tape in Michaels Private VHS collection :p

Hey, that actually makes a lot of sense....;)

That could be anywhere in England. Mike played Leeds, Liverpool, the Milton Keynes Bowl plus other places around the country on that tour.

No, this looks way better. But maybe it is the same source. IDK

Yeah, but maybe because it was used ten years ago and the tape deteriorated over time? Guess we will find out in about 4 months :)

Hey, that actually makes a lot of scents....;)

encens.jpg

I think it's shameful that the archiving of the shows was so poor. All that preparation prior to the shows, the amount of work that went into each show and archving it all (in my opinion) is such a vital stage in the production process. Oh well, looks like they will do a good job with the VHS but pretty much any hope of seeing anything in the future, bootlegged or not is low to none.

That could be anywhere in England. Mike played Leeds, Liverpool, the Milton Keynes Bowl plus other places around the country on that tour.

Yeah you are right. Just thought about the possibility of it being the ''tape'' since it was used on Private Home Videos. :)

Btw am i the only one noticing extra camera men below the stage?

Michael wasn't exactly the tidiest when it came to such things. Just a few days ago I watched the Mexico deposition and sometimes I just shook my head and laughed because he didn't know where he kept things. I guess it was the same with all the recoreded concerts. He was a bit chaotic. Sweet chaotic, but chaotic. :D God knows where the better records are and if they are where they should be. Many things that once were his are not where they are supposed to be.

im glad we are getting the Bad Tour Live in Wembley, whatever the quality will be like I will watch it 1,000 times but I'm sure the restoration with Lowry went well and it's watchable, keeping the faith, can't wait for September 18th.

im glad we are getting the Bad Tour Live in Wembley, whatever the quality will be like I will watch it 1,000 times but I'm sure the restoration with Lowry went well and it's watchable, keeping the faith, can't wait for September 18th.

I don't understand such a negativity. If I were you I'd watch it at least 1,056 times.

I don't understand such a negativity. If I were you I'd watch it at least 1,056 times.

or it can be my 5 a day :D

Not sure if it's legal to make a full cover with the logo's and all and don't know if this is the right place to put it :) but wanted to share it with you guys. If it's okay i'll post the full resolution version. Here is a preview.

badtourwembley88.jpg

or it can be my 5 a day :D

You have to do it right though...No showers, no food, no sleep while watching the concert :D

You have to do it right though...No showers, no food, no sleep while watching the concert :D

of course, I wish the masters didn't get misplaced but oh well I'm sure they will turn up one day and we will get them in Blu-Ray possibly for Bad 50 :)

@rrider you're amazing as always!

No, you can do showers. Just take a laptop or whatever to the bathroom...that solves that pesky toilet need, too.

No, you can do showers. Just take a laptop or whatever to the bathroom...that solves that pesky toilet need, too.

hehe I will put it on my iPod too.

loooool...or just install a flat screen in the bathroom...I mean, this is the BAD TOUR, this is serious business...

For BAD 50, when everything's gonna be in 4-D, they'll release the blu-ray from the enhanced copy of DVD.

I am looking forward to BAD 100 though., I'll be around 111 years old, I hope I'll make it.

Not sure if it's legal to make a full cover with the logo's and all and don't know if this is the right place to put it :) but wanted to share it with you guys. If it's okay i'll post the full resolution version. Here is a preview.

badtourwembley88.jpg

WOW. - This looks great!!

Nice work.

694perfect-toilet-bathroom.jpg

can we please keep the off topic and/or dialogue between 2 members at other threads and/or pm.

so which performance of the way you make me feel will be on the DVD? did he perform it in July 16th or is it being added as a bonus?

If Michael wanted to keep the Bad Tour concert for himself, why would he release the Bucharest concert in 1992? That concert for instance didn´t have Michael at his best performance vocally while it was much more better during the first concerts back in June-July the same year. He also did perform Black or White live (in Munich, Cologne and one concert in Wembley at least) and it also included performance of TWYMMF and BAD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back