18 Jun08.............Vegas..Vegas..Vegas.. the media is obsessed

This is getting so stupid. How many people are speculating about a Michael Jackson tour? Signiture is pycho thinking Michael is going to perform with them. Akon and whoever that dude is that hangs with him are both crazy thinking Michael is going to tour with them. Robin Leach and every newspaper on earth are going nuts thinking Michael is getting ready to pull a Celine Dion in Vegas. Swizz Beatz is acting like a fool thinking he's producing Michael's next tour. On and on and on... I think Michael is too freakin' nice and probably just nodded and smiled at all these people when they came up to him with the prospect of doing a tour, when he was really thinking in the back of his head "No way Jose, this is a solo act here, and I don't need you're inexperienced and talentless input", lol. Kind of like when he told Chris Brown he'd love to work with his off-key ass. Yeah Mike, we know, lol. Just being nice, as always.

This is getting so stupid. How many people are speculating about a Michael Jackson tour? Signiture is pycho thinking Michael is going to perform with them. Akon and whoever that dude is that hangs with him are both crazy thinking Michael is going to tour with them. Robin Leach and every newspaper on earth are going nuts thinking Michael is getting ready to pull a Celine Dion in Vegas. Swizz Beatz is acting like a fool thinking he's producing Michael's next tour. On and on and on... I think Michael is too freakin' nice and probably just nodded and smiled at all these people when they came up to him with the prospect of doing a tour, when he was really thinking in the back of his head "No way Jose, this is a solo act here, and I don't need you're inexperienced and talentless input", lol. Kind of like when he told Chris Brown he'd love to work with his off-key ass. Yeah Mike, we know, lol. Just being nice, as always.

You know Mikey is a smooth operator :wub:

:lol: Oh Nicole... :giggle: But I agree, "this is some bulls**t", lol.

Ya'll know it's true! lol. Michael needs to read "How to say No! For Dummies" lol. These people are running around like chickens with their heads cut off. "I'm working with Michael Jackson!! I'm touring with Michael Jackson!! I'm writing songs for Michael Jackson!! I'm producing for Michael Jackson!! I AM Michael Jackson!!" (That one's for Chris) lol.

Last edited:
But thats exactly what Michael wants right now... :)

that 'rediculous' talk surrounding him.. That's FREE PR.. It's GREAT!!!!!

Keep them coming.. Infact lets start more.. lol!!

* MJ doing the first concert HBO special from the moon.. lol!

Just kidding with the 'lets start more'.. But it's good publicity right now.. If they were not talking about this, they would be either not saying ANYTHING, or NEGITIVE stories.. Both of which are BAD..

Let the PR machine keep pumpin'

Ya'll know it's true! lol. Michael needs to read "How to say No! For Dummies" lol. These people are running around like chickens with their heads cut off. "I'm working with Michael Jackson!! I'm touring with Michael Jackson!! I'm writing songs for Michael Jackson!! I'm producing for Michael Jackson!! I AM Michael Jackson!!" (That one's for Chris) lol.

They act like some damn kids when Mike get in the room. :lol: They need to grow up. :lol:

"OH MY GOD I JUST SUNG WITH MICHAEL JACKSON!"

Yeah we know, now shut up. :lol:

But thats exactly what Michael wants right now... :)

that 'rediculous' talk surrounding him.. That's FREE PR.. It's GREAT!!!!!

Keep them coming.. Infact lets start more.. lol!!

* MJ doing the first concert HBO special from the moon.. lol!

Just kidding with the 'lets start more'.. But it's good publicity right now.. If they were not talking about this, they would be either not saying ANYTHING, or NEGITIVE stories.. Both of which are BAD..

Let the PR machine keep pumpin'

I don't call it PR, I call it hype men. YEAAAAAAAAAAH BOYYYYYYYYYYE! :) :lol:

They act like some damn kids when Mike get in the room. :lol: They need to grow up. :lol:

"OH MY GOD I JUST SUNG WITH MICHAEL JACKSON!"

Yeah we know, now shut up. :lol:

For real.

This is them before Michael walks in the room: :)

This is them after Michael walks in the room: :jump:
A few seconds pass and now they're like: :woohoo:

And then: :cry:

And this is Michael on the outside: :yes:

And this is Michael on the inside: :unsure:

lol.

Are we to ignore all of these rumours of MJ performing in Vegas. Most fans seem to dissmis it right away. I know its still a rumour and we have zero confirmation from ANYONE on Michael's team but I like to keep some hope about this until its denied.

well it's not speculation that he has been in contact with Various people regarding performing.. It's not speculation that he's sat down with so many different people from choegraphers, and different people in the (PFERFORMING area)

What is speculation, is WHATEVER came of them...

So 'Just the Album' I would not say that.. But that is the only concrete thing that has been locked finilized and planned to go... Everything else (at least of what we know) is in planning stages, thought stages, and speculation.

What choreographer said that they were working with Michael?

someone watch entertainment tonight and see what haim is accusing feldman of keeping quiet w/...im deaf and the closed cap. didn't print it so lemme know if i got it right.

someone watch entertainment tonight and see what haim is accusing feldman of keeping quiet w/...im deaf and the closed cap. didn't print it so lemme know if i got it right.

I was asctually watching that segment and changed the channel because I could care less about Corey Feldman and Corey Haim. LOL. If they said something about Mike, I missed it.

I am interested to see what he has to say Bee. Everybody knows Michael is busy up to something and everyone is sworn to secrecy, so they are going to speculate. It's the time of year when the news is quiet as well and a lot of people miss Michael. So I think they are just quietly excited like us. LOL!

Same here. I want to know what Robin Leech has to say. I do not mind the speculation. It comes with the territory. There is always speculation about MJ's next career move. I do not see why people are making such a big deal about this. I doubt that MJ will do a Vegas show, but what do I know? I am just a fan. I doubt anyone on here truly know what Robin is going to talk about tomorrow. The news is quiet and rumors start running rampant. Rumors about MJ doing a Vegas show has been going on for some time. Yes, MJ did say that he was not interested, but MJ said that way back in 2007. IT is 2008 and MJ could have very well changed his mind about it. I can see MJ do a tour all over the world and then do some shows in Vegas. I also see that Vegas could be MJ's permenant home. He seems to like the area a lot. Anyway, I am excited about this. I also doubt that Robin Leech is just blowing off hot air. He could reveal exclusive details. I am not gonna slam Robin. He is not a Norm or an RF. I haven't read any of his columns that got be weary of him.

I have something to share: I was watching Access Hollywood and they did a fashion flashback with Justin Timberlake. Shaun Robinson was showing him pics of his style from different years. She showed him a picture of him and MJ performing in the 2001 MSG special. JT tells a story when MJ was doing this move with his finger as if he was pointing to JT. JT thought that MJ was doing a new dance move and he was excited about that. After he was done performing with MJ, he was told by a friend backstage that MJ did that gesture because he wanted JT to dance with MJ. I thought that story was funny because JT had no idea why MJ did that gesture. Did anyone catch that segment on Access Hollywood tonight?

Did anyone answer you on this? What's uip? It doen't come on by me until Saturday.

I have something to share: I was watching Access Hollywood and they did a fashion flashback with Justin Timberlake. Shaun Robinson was showing him pics of his style from different years. She showed him a picture of him and MJ performing in the 2001 MSG special. JT tells a story when MJ was doing this move with his finger as if he was pointing to JT. JT thought that MJ was doing a new dance move and he was excited about that. After he was done performing with MJ, he was told by a friend backstage that MJ did that gesture because he wanted JT to dance with MJ. I thought that story was funny because JT had no idea why MJ did that gesture. Did anyone catch that segment on Access Hollywood tonight?

LOL, I saw it. And the whole segment I was point at the t.V going, "Haha, CAN'T HIDE IT FO'EVER JT! You know you wore that, you KNOW it!" But seriously, his fav colors must've been white and light blue (from seeing the pic of that god-awful suit he wore with N'Scync).

Last edited:
Can,t see Michael doing Vegas . But in life one never knows. I,m hoping its true cause i maybe able to go see him. time tells all.

i think it was haim alluding that mj did something untoward to feldman and he said 'admit what ur buddy did to u' and used the 'r' word..but im deaf so somoene confirm please

Robin Leach is gonna have pretty much of what has been posted since this week, with a few twicks here and there. Believe me when I say we will not be getting any more information than what has been speculated about recently.

When Michael is ready he'll let the world know what he's gonna be doing and not leave it to the media to announce his business.

i think it was haim alluding that mj did something untoward to feldman and he said 'admit what ur buddy did to u' and used the 'r' word..but im deaf so somoene confirm please

Dang. I wondered if that is what you were hinting at. I hope that wasn't it. Well I did look up the show description and it looked like Haim is like a dry drunk (or druggie equivalent), mad at the world, and ready to take it out on Feldman so that would have been a way to hurt him regardless of what he believed.

Back