18 Jun08.............Vegas..Vegas..Vegas.. the media is obsessed

hey i found this news but i don't know if anyone hear anything about this

here it is
SWISS BEATZ PRODUCING TOUR?

American producer Swizz Beatz is currently claiming that he is working on the production of a tour for Michael.

Although Beatz wouldn’t go into detail when being questioned about his plans with Michael by MTV, he said;

“I’m probably gonna be producing his tour and everything!”

Note from TMJA: Please be aware that there has been no official confirmation that Michael will perform anywhere at this time, so please be aware of this if you see tickets offered for sale. If anything changes, then obviously we will inform you.

---------------------------------------
STAN WINSTON DIES OF CANCER AT 62

Stan Winston, the Oscar-winning special-effects maestro responsible for bringing the dinosaurs of "Jurrasic Park" and other iconic movie creatures to life, has died. He was 62.

Winston died at his home in Malibu surrounded by family on Sunday evening (15th June 2008) after a seven-year struggle with multiple myeloma, according to a representative from Stan Winston Studio.

Working with such directors as Steven Spielberg, James Cameron and Tim Burton in a career spanning over four decades, Winston created some of the most memorable visual effects in cinematic history. He helped bring the dinosaurs from "Jurassic Park," the extraterrestrials from "Aliens, the robots from "Terminator", the ghosts in Michael Jackson’s short film “Ghosts” and even "Edward Scissorhands" to the big screen.

"The entertainment industry has lost a genius, and I lost one of my best friends with the death Sunday night of Stan Winston," Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger said in a statement. "Stan's work and four Oscars speak for themselves and will live on forever. What will live forever in my heart is the way that Stan loved everyone and treated each of his friends like they were family."

Winston won visual effects Oscars for 1986's "Aliens," 1992's "Terminator 2: Judgment Day" and 1993's "Jurassic Park." He also won a makeup Oscar for 1992's "Batman Returns."

Winston was nominated for his work on "Heartbeeps," "Predator," "Edward Scissorhands," "Batman Returns," "The Lost World: Jurassic Park" and "A.I." He last worked with director Jon Favreau on "Iron Man."

At the time of his death, Winston was in the process of transforming his physical makeup and effects studio into the new Winston Effects Group with a team of senior effects supervisors. Winton's most recent projects included "Terminator Salvation: The Future Begins," "G.I. Joe," "Shutter Island" and Cameron's "Avatar."

As a child growing up in Virginia, Winston enjoyed drawing, puppetry and classic horror films. After graduating from the University of Virginia, Charlottesville in 1968, Winston moved to Southern California to become an actor but instead worked behind the scenes and completed a three-year makeup apprenticeship program at Walt Disney Studios in 1972.

June 18th, 2008 The convoluted financial world of pop-superstar Michael Jackson is as complicated as his on- and off-again decisions to record or tour again. For the first time it looks as if a Las Vegas banker has put it altogether with a blueprint for Michael’s future and Luxe Life has the details.

Hmmm, this is very interesting. Thanks for posting. Could it be what MJ was referring to in that phone call that he did at that party in Devon? He said something like, "sooner than they think".....Hmmmmm. MJ could have meant the CD, but maybe other things.

Tom Joyner is the only one mentioning the verdict of Rkelly (from what I am hearing.. mainstream media didn't focus on it at all).. and I must say that I am so relieved that NOT ONCE .. did anyone on the show make any mention or comparison to Michael's case.

Good to know. I do not listen to that loser and his radio show but good to know that they mentioned the verdict. On the Miss Jones show and Big Boy in the Morning show, they also mentioned the verdict and made no comparisions to the MJ trial. However, they were not happy with the verdict.

When they speculate and get the whole world talking, and nothing happens, they blame it on Michael, saying he changed his mind.

I doubt that Robin Leech speculates. I think he is as relible as he can get. I think that he is reporting what he is suppose to report. If the media blame MJ for changing his mind, then let them. I rather read that nonsense than crap about fake pics and the child abuse trash. At least it is talk about the man's career.

Also remember that Michael Jackson himself has yet to make even a single statement about his future plans in Vegas or afar, which makes it even more amusingly annoying when the media claims that his unannounced and unconfirmed Vegas plans "fell through" because he's too "radioactive" then a few months later they start the speculation all over again.

Right. I do not think it is annoying about the media claims. I mean, at least they are talking about his career. MJ has a right to change his mind. He might as well do a Vegas show but decided the last minute to cancel the idea. MJ can't help it if the media goes on and speculate things. It is getting the media and public talking about MJ again in a career way. However, it is possible that Robin is farting on this. LOL. We will see.

Beats the talk/rumors we were getting a couple of years ago. It's all good

I agree. I love this kind of talk/rumor/speculation about MJ and his career. Not trash about things that aren't true, lies and about unproven crap.

They say that about everyone. But you are correct as Michael said 'I didn't go anywhere'. Just because he faced a trial didn't mean the man went anywhere or retired. He has always been there and always will be there.

The media don't care. They just have to write something, make their articles and columns more dramatic and entertaining. When you know the way the media works a lot of that doesn't bother me. It's just filling space.

Last edited:
The media don't care. They just have to write something, make their articles and columns more dramatic and entertaining.

That is the truth. That is why you gotta just take everything with a grain of salt these days. However, I am curious about what Robin Leech is gonna say tommorrow. It is possible that he could repeat what the WSJ reported last week. It also could be possible that it could be something completely different.

The headline was enough. If you understand what Vitiligo is, then you know this is impossible.

I am interested to see what he has to say Bee. Everybody knows Michael is busy up to something and everyone is sworn to secrecy, so they are going to speculate. It's the time of year when the news is quiet as well and a lot of people miss Michael. So I think they are just quietly excited like us. LOL!

I doubt that Robin Leech speculates. I think he is as relible as he can get.

why? cause hes met mj once? i dont see how hes much different to any other.its not like hes proved himself

Last edited:
well Robin had the first exclusive in Vegas with MJ.. and that was real, and we learned a lot.. I don't find him as one to just make up stories.. But sometimes make it sound more exciting than it really is..

U know he might make it sound like he knows something, but may not be much at all..

But right now.. ANYTHING is something to me..

Robin Leach is like the KIng of Vegas.. He's the MAN of vegas and everyone knows it.. He gets all the inside scoop, and has that town around his fingers..

Last edited:
As to Tom Joyner specifically: I listen to that station part of the time and they have started playing Michael's music again.
He always played Michael even during the trial. The only person who tried to compare Michael case was you know who Nancy Grace. Funny that she did NOT cover the R Kelly case like she did with Michael case (and Kelly looked guilty). I guess she could not make money off Kelly like she did with Michael (heck she got her own show off of Michael's misery). That is why anyone who thinks Nancy Grace cares about anyone is a stupid idoit. This woman wants RATINGS and $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

well Robin had the first exclusive in Vegas with MJ.. and that was real, and we learned a lot.. I don't find him as one to just make up stories.. But sometimes make it sound more exciting than it really is..

U know he might make it sound like he knows something, but may not be much at all..

But right now.. ANYTHING is something to me..

Robin Leach is like the KIng of Vegas.. He's the MAN of vegas and everyone knows it.. He gets all the inside scoop, and has that town around his fingers..

But for at least a while there he was quoting the 'reporter' with no name and sounding like they were buddies wasn't he? Do I have the wrong person?

If it turns out to be true about Michael being in Vegas, good for him. I do not think fans should rule anything out in what may or may not be. Michael is going on 50 and he may just want to stay in one spot; or maybe not. We do not know. I do believe something is up. What it is, I do not know.

bet u all his exclusive is a copy of the wall street article with a few added on bits to make him look good.get his site some xtra hits though lol

Anyone still have the original exclusive Leach had with Mike?? I know it still circulates, I saw it a couple months ago..

I am just happy that Michael is thinking along the lines of "new album" and "tour"... Like we know for a FACT that Michael is working on several things. Will.i.am, Akon, Ne-Yo, Chris Brown and many others all talked about working on Michael Jacksons new album. We had Roberto Calvalli talking about dressing MJ for his tour (in late 2006) plus more recent talks of Swiss Beatz working on a tour with Michael, plus we have also heard Akon's manager talk about some tour involvin MJ. So we as fans KNOW for a fact that Michael has been working on both new music and new performances. Now it is only about timing. That is what we should all be concerned about...as that is all that needs to be confirmed. We've made some good progress!

But that's the only thing we know: MJ and new album.

Everything else is pure speculation. You know the saying, you hear so many lies that when one says something you actually believe it? Well this is what it sounds like to me when people often bring up people who have talked about new MJ projects.

I am just happy that Michael is thinking along the lines of "new album" and "tour"... Like we know for a FACT that Michael is working on several things. Will.i.am, Akon, Ne-Yo, Chris Brown and many others all talked about working on Michael Jacksons new album. We had Roberto Calvalli talking about dressing MJ for his tour (in late 2006) plus more recent talks of Swiss Beatz working on a tour with Michael, plus we have also heard Akon's manager talk about some tour involvin MJ. So we as fans KNOW for a fact that Michael has been working on both new music and new performances. Now it is only about timing. That is what we should all be concerned about...as that is all that needs to be confirmed. We've made some good progress!

That's just it all we have is speculation and rumors good progress will be when we hear that first single.

But that's the only thing we know: MJ and new album.

Everything else is pure speculation. You know the saying, you hear so many lies that when one says something you actually believe it? Well this is what it sounds like to me when people often bring up people who have talked about new MJ projects.

Nothing in life is for certain but live performance is a dang good bet. When is the only thing we don't 'know' but MJ said "it will be sooner than they think" and I don't MJ is going to lay down an album without something to go with it.

well it's not speculation that he has been in contact with Various people regarding performing.. It's not speculation that he's sat down with so many different people from choegraphers, and different people in the (PFERFORMING area)

What is speculation, is WHATEVER came of them...

So 'Just the Album' I would not say that.. But that is the only concrete thing that has been locked finilized and planned to go... Everything else (at least of what we know) is in planning stages, thought stages, and speculation.

I just have to mention this.. (a little off topic)

Tom Joyner is the only one mentioning the verdict of Rkelly (from what I am hearing.. mainstream media didn't focus on it at all).. and I must say that I am so relieved that NOT ONCE .. did anyone on the show make any mention or comparison to Michael's case...

that I am really happy about...

yes I am really happy about that too and quite surprised...I also wondered why mainstream media didnt focus on Rkelly' s verdict at all????

if MJ do a show in vagas is going to me hard for me cause is going to be hard to get to vagas :yes:

i love MJ to come to canada,ont to come and see me :yes: i miss MJ :yes: :cry:

well it's not speculation that he has been in contact with Various people regarding performing.. It's not speculation that he's sat down with so many different people from choegraphers, and different people in the (PFERFORMING area)

What is speculation, is WHATEVER came of them...

So 'Just the Album' I would not say that.. But that is the only concrete thing that has been locked finilized and planned to go... Everything else (at least of what we know) is in planning stages, thought stages, and speculation.

As I said before when we hear that first single, see Michael doing the publicity rounds etc...Then I'll go from saying speculation to actuality until then it's just rumors here and there and nothing concrete in stone.

As I said before when we hear that first single, see Michael doing the publicity rounds etc...Then I'll go from saying speculation to actuality until then it's just rumors here and there and nothing concrete in stone.

That's what it is. People get excited over a rumor and when it turns out to be fake, they wonder what happened when nothing was really confirmed. I'm saying it as general so don't no one take my statement the wrong way.

Nothing in life is for certain but live performance is a dang good bet. When is the only thing we don't 'know' but MJ said "it will be sooner than they think" and I don't MJ is going to lay down an album without something to go with it.

Who knows what he meant? He's like BACK, leaving cryptic messages.

KEEP...WONDERING. :giggle:

Back