12/20 - Pic of Michael

Re: New Pic of Michael

That Halpern guy that all these tabloid hacks are quoting like he's the last man standing quite obviously has an agenda to push-- he's writing a MJ biography -- selling rubbish books in these times are hard and he needs something sensational. Why does no one ask how he knows all this is quite baffing (Ive seen AP and everyone and their mama now runnign with this news)-- I think this is some consolation to us and something to keep in mind -- whilst having michael in our thoughts and prayers.

yes..i agree.

THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!

THAT is what i am thinking as well. So how can some ppl be that naive, i'll never know.

I understand your frusteration and anger... but it should be directed towards tabloids making money with emotional easy to activate fans... no way against fellow fans.

We're all on the same page... some respond with anger... some are annoyed... some are scared... everyone responds a certain maybe very different way but all respond and that's what is intended.

I say, all of us let's just keep ourselves under controll. Let's canalize all this in holding on together, understanding eachother and keep eachother calm and focused on facts. That will hurt those playing from the dark and money making side the most plus it will support Michael the best. :cheeky:

okay now guys' ive seen an artcile saying that jermaine jackson has spoken to fox news, saying "mike not well"
does anyone know if this true?

I've just checked the news, and it is EVERYWHERE! Michael should do SOMETHING against it!!!!! This goes tooooooo far!

but why would they say that they have spoken to jermaine jackson if it anit true?

And his normally outspoken publicist hasn't denied the allegations.
it comes from a tabloid, but I think it would really be better to do something ... really.

In Ian's latest blog entry, and in many of the new media reports he has provided information to, he states: "When Fox News contacted the singer's older brother, Jermaine, to confirm my report, he refused to deny it. Instead, Jackson told the reporter, 'he's not doing well right now. This isn't a good time.'" This claim is categorically false on all fronts. First, the alleged quote that he is referencing is actually from JULY 2007 and originates from gossip columnist Roger Friedman--who spread a similar story to Ian's more than a year ago. Thus, Ian is taking an 18-month old, unconfirmed quote from a gossip columnist and using it as new information to somehow substantiate his own claims--this is a testament to Ian's credibility (or lack-thereof).

Do you mean this 8701girl? TSCM explained where that quote came from, and the likleyhood that Jermaine even said it in the first place is slim to none.

well on a totally differnt website of a differnt singer
it had a artcile saying that jermaine spoke with fox news

I know the news is everywhere --- Im curious to see just how many of these media organisations will report it only to be proven wrong in time....let the news escalate so that the ones that bought it will eat crow.

IN other news - Just been reported on TMZ -- Michael has rented a really impressive looking property in Holmby Hills as exclusive part of LA. theyve got pics too....my god..it's like so plush!

yeh if it false...why they still reporting it?

I Took My Baby To The Doctor
With A Fever, But Nothing He Found
By The Time This Hit The Street
They Said She Had A Breakdown
Someone's Always Tryin' To Start My Baby Cryin'
Talkin', Squealin', Lyin'
Sayin' You Just Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'

Thanx a lot for detective work Dri and elusive walker and everybody else involved! Great job:clap:

I wish Michael himself would come out and say that he is OK and sue the fuck of that sick bastard Ian whatever...

I understand your frusteration and anger... but it should be directed towards tabloids making money with emotional easy to activate fans... no way against fellow fans.

We're all on the same page... some respond with anger... some are annoyed... some are scared... everyone responds a certain maybe very different way but all respond and that's what is intended.

I say, all of us let's just keep ourselves under controll. Let's canalize all this in holding on together, understanding eachother and keep eachother calm and focused on facts. That will hurt those playing from the dark and money making side the most plus it will support Michael the best. :cheeky:

in a way, it is directed at tabloids - tabloids should be banned and paparazzi tortured with no mercy.

all i am saying is - if they had the guts to go THIS FAR , then NOTHING should surprise us anymore. nor should we doubt whether it is true,what they write...

And I think it is high time Michael spoke for himself.
This is beyond borders. And the news is just spreading all around the world.

How lame are people nowadays!

Wow that house is a bit much but is so Michael, I really wish he could just settle down somewhere, maybe that will be it. I hope his holidays are so special with his kids.

Please be careful about posting anything that could be construed as a threat (i.e. what you think should happen to paparazzi, tabloid writers, and so on). It is really not ok to do that. This is an international message board. This board is on the internet, which means that anyone who really wants to can gain access. It may seem that you are writing a private message when you post here, but it is in fact, a very public message.

We understand that passions are high, given the spreading of that ONE, tabloid article, but please do not post too aggressively or in a threatening way.

Thanks.

Vic

Back