YT, sony have uploaded clips from this is it bonus features on the DVD's

how u know ? I could swear I heard something about new songs not included in the cinema movie but wil be put on the DVD?!

The DVD editors said Stranger In Moscow would be included.

Wouldn't be surprised if it isn't though.

I have a horrible feeling it's going to be pretty much all footage we've already seen with Ortega talking rubbish over the top, like that Billie Jean featurette - it's the performance we've already seen with Kenny just stating the obvious over the top: 'The dancers just had to be there and watch'. Yea we know, they're there in the film, watching.

The DVD editors said Stranger In Moscow would be included.

Wouldn't be surprised if it isn't though.

I have a horrible feeling it's going to be pretty much all footage we've already seen with Ortega talking rubbish over the top, like that Billie Jean featurette - it's the performance we've already seen with Kenny just stating the obvious over the top: 'The dancers just had to be there and watch'. Yea we know, they're there in the film, watching.

Yes, it's true!
I think so, too!

Oh my effing. I know its been said so many times. But it is the biggest injustice in the history of the world that Michael never got to do those shows.

Can you imagine that Billie Jean performance?!

Oh my effing. I know its been said so many times. But it is the biggest injustice in the history of the world that Michael never got to do those shows.

Can you imagine that Billie Jean performance?!

I don't wanna imagine...it makes me so sad...! :(

Beautiful footage and watch kenny at 1.33 hahaha so funy

A member here managed to get a blu-ray and he said that there are NO new songs in it. yeah whatever,Sony can go to hell now

But that member dont live in Europe, and it is Europe that will get more bonus

Michael looks so freaking amazing!!! :wub: Oh Michael :cry:

thanks for posting the videos!
he's so beautiful! how perfect is this man??????????
im so sad and angry :(

lovely but hard to watch, the dvd is going to be heartbreaking all over again

are these clips from the blu ray or just the dvd?????

I wouldn't mind watching lots more footage like with Michael at the table talking about this stuff, but there's only so much recycled footage with Kenny/Orianthi/Travis talking over I can take...

P.S. Is it just me, or does Michael look like he's from the Bad era at the table eating there? :)

I wouldn't mind watching lots more footage like with Michael at the table talking about this stuff, but there's only so much recycled footage with Kenny/Orianthi/Travis talking over I can take...

P.S. Is it just me, or does Michael look like he's from the Bad era at the table eating there? :)

No, ur right!
He's lookin' young and fresh! ;)

OMG!! Michael!! Thank you so much for posting this!! I am shaking! He's so beautiful!

I wouldn't say so - MJ still had brown skin during the Bad era.

Except for his skin tone...he really does remind of the Bad era. I can see why people are saying that. I like how he points at the picture like 'you dont even need to show me, this looks amazing' haha, cool.

And yeah, if you think about it...that he didn't even got to do ONE show....is just injustice, completely. He should have had that experience again of seeing the incredible amount of fans and totally exploding on stage...so that he saw how loved he still was, how awesome he's always been, but that chance was taken from him.

Thank you for posting. Those videos made me happy and sad all at the same time..

Except for his skin tone...he really does remind of the Bad era. I can see why people are saying that. I like how he points at the picture like 'you dont even need to show me, this looks amazing' haha, cool.

And yeah, if you think about it...that he didn't even got to do ONE show....is just injustice, completely. He should have had that experience again of seeing the incredible amount of fans and totally exploding on stage...so that he saw how loved he still was, how awesome he's always been, but that chance was taken from him.

That was sad...but true!

This...was so incredibly difficult to watch....hearing his voice..being happy and laughing....God it still hurts so much.....:cry:.....Sony sucks..:mad:

New Youtube Official TII Snippets from unreleased DVD/BluRay Jan 26 2010

Official Previews from Sony Pictures!

Did a search - not posted as I see it from my screen.

DVD of TII comes out Next Tuesday, January 26th, 2010.

:( + :clapping: + :swoon: + :wild: = Long LIVE the KING!!!

'

Re: New Youtube Official TII Snippets from unreleased DVD/BluRay Jan 26 2010

Thanks Sirena. I enjoyed these VERY much.

Thanks Sirena. I enjoyed these VERY much.

Thank you. To see them, back to back - with no other space in between - is just. :(:bugeyed:no::wild::jump::cry:

...all at the same time.

This is why I haven't been able to see TII at the movie theater. It's too emotionally much for me.

The above videos have me in a shattered, yet joyful state - weird - but true.

thanks sirena...

"a burning jacket on stage"

"a costume designer working with a scientist"

???

ONLY MJ.

GENIUS!!!!!!!!!

I know what you mean Sirena. Its great to see him and yet it just reminds me that he won't be doing these concerts. I was just watching LIVE in Bucharest today.

I don't like the burning jacket. The rest was all great.

every other movie out there gets released on dvd blu ray AND movie download at the same time. why is it that only this movie where the movie download part is being left out, and up in the air? why is sony doing this?

Back