YT, sony have uploaded clips from this is it bonus features on the DVD's

Oh goodness. That rollercoaster of emotions I felt during the TII release time everytime I saw a new clip of him from around June.... Watching those ^^^ it's back and just as strong as before. Man, It's been a couple months since I felt this nervousness mixed with excitedness and scaredness... just... pure anxiety. Here we go again. I'm excited for the DVD and all of the extras, but...ugh, man. The nausea in the pit of my stomach...I dunno if I'm ready to go through all of this again. :(
Thank you, though. :flowers:

Why would they put so much on youtube? what is the reason?

6 videos of roughly 1 minute each (6-7 minutes total) is not much, as on the first one (trailer) they say there's 80 minutes of new footage.

but it looks like most of it will be interviews.

6 videos of roughly 1 minute each (6-7 minutes total) is not much, as on the first one (trailer) they say there's 80 minutes of new footage.

but it looks like most of it will be interviews.

These are clips, I don't think these are the full special videos that're gonna be on the dvd or blu ray then!

Will there be any new songs on the dvd like full performances of SIM ,Dirty Diana and Dangerous etc ???

Will there be any new songs on the dvd like full performances of SIM ,Dirty Diana and Dangerous etc ???

These kinda questions have been asked so often here but we don't really know for sure!
I think we'll just have to wait and see on the dvd/blu ray! ;)

what a beautiful soul...Michael was a blessing...a true angel that the world did not recognize...a few did...and we love him still..may he rest in peace in the arms of the Lord...puffita

he was eating! lol i have NEVER seen that man eat in public! i loved it!

Im like him in that regard i hate people watching me eat makes me feel self conscience.

I think that Dirty Diana hadn't been rehearsed yet and Travis Payne said that they didn't include Dangerous in the movie because they felt that Michael wouldn't think it was strong enough.

Here are the seven clips.

:eek: Just...wow! Sick of asking God "WHY?" and what's done is done. So bittersweet. :(

On the plus side, he looks great and very involved. LUVIN' the footage of them taping Jasmine with the butterfly and Zaldy's Billie Jean outfit. :wub: I think Michael Bush did one as well, didn't he? Maybe the TII crew were taking the Walt Disney approach with MJ's wardrobe for TII (kinda like he explained in the Ebony 2007 interview how Walt had animators competing over a picture of a deer?). Perhaps Michael was going to select whichever ones he liked best in the end...whether that be a few from Bush AND a few from Zaldy?

Anyway, imo, Zaldy's Billie Jean outfit may have been the better of the two...more technologically advanced based on this footage? IMO Bush's BJ outifit, in comparison, now seems a bit primitive (very "The Electric Horseman")...altho STILL kickass. Just looks like Michael was trying to take things up a notch. Even the Balmain jackets he began wearing were pretty much amped up/modified versions of Bush's designs.

Thanks to all for the vids. Made me sad but also excited for the release. :yes:

148n96b.jpg

:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

148n96b.jpg

:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

:lol: Too cute. I'm sure there's some footage of him eating sushi or something somewhere on youtube...at least there used to be.

oooh just noticed he's wearing the clothes in this bit that we saw in the first pix of him with the curls. This footage must've been taken on that same day after he saw fans cuz he's wearing the jacket one of the pictured fans gave him. Should be interesting to see more footage from this day to see more of his mood and whatnot. :)

I thought the MJ Air sequence at the end was really ingenious and would have been completely awesome as they described it in 3-D.

Back