Your Rarest MJ Item?

Two Dangerous Pop ups, autograph, umbrella with michael picture on it (supposed to be pretty rare), two this is it tickets, memorial booklet (both versions), Michael Jackson: in his own words, souvenir singles pack, ghosts deluxe collection box set

^ That reminds me, I have the Dangerous tour pin which is meant to be fairly rare?

Michael-Jackson-Dangerous-Pepsi-B-491334.jpg

I was on a norwegian tv show because of my knowledge about MJ, it was called double or nothing.. and Omer Bhatti came on the show to give me a signed picture from Michael :) so that must be the most rarest and precious MJ item I own!
it's so special to me to just THINK about the fact that Mj has touched the picture and signed it..it is SO special to me..and well, especially now =/

DFDFDF.jpg

autographfromMJtoME.jpg

um maybe my dangerous book up and i have in my mums loft an orignal thiller lp when it came out,everything i have is so special to me,some amaing items have been said on here xoxo

I have the original too, my mom bought it probably back in '82 or '83...she gave it to me, of course...I love it!

Probably my MJ doll too from 1983

i was on a norwegian tv show because of my knowledge about mj, it was called double or nothing.. And omer bhatti came on the show to give me a signed picture from michael :) so that must be the most rarest and precious mj item i own!
It's so special to me to just think about the fact that mj has touched the picture and signed it..it is so special to me..and well, especially now =/

wow!! :)

I have 2 of these! I was lucky to find them in a charity shop last year :eek:)

I would do anything to have a shower with Michael Soap!! :p Does that make me a bit weird? :/ Seriously though that is an amazing collection. Where did you get the neverland stuff from? I never thought about Neverland as having, neverland pens,notebooks soap etc. I wonder how often items from the estate come up for purchase?

Lol My friend was invited to Neverland a few times each time getting a gift bag. The 1st time she met Michael. They became friends.Keeping in contact by phone calls or letters.
When Juliens Auction was promoted she flew over to pretty much make sure it didn't happen & if it did go ahead that Michael's belongings went to people who were close to him. When Michael called the auction off he invited my friend to choose some belongings. So she bought some furniture & a bronze statue + other garden statues :) Very special!

Dangerous pop up edition cd (1st pressing) , a victory tour jacket, HIStory era fan club black hoodie with the MJ symbol on the front

My house: Neverland hoodie from a ex firefighter
Dangerous tour passes all including vip etc
Bubbles the monkey still in box with cassette
Dangerous pop up edition cd
Neverland notebook
LA Gear white sneakers
Victory tour jacket
History world tour t-shirt

A friend & I share a stuffed bear that was given to my friends sister back in 96 by Michael. Very special!

Friends house we share stuff cause my house is small:
Neverland doorknobs
All Michael's stuffed pets in mint condition
All dolls in boxes mint condition
Over 200 LP's, way to many CD's & dvds
photos of Neverland & invitations to Neverland
Neverland soap
Concert tickets, she has many plus concert merchandise everything in mint condition
Memorial ticket,booklet & wristband plus photos
Antiques & stuff from Neverland. Bought directly from Michael.After the
When Michael passed she made a room just for him to display everything.

It's georgeous Chrissy.... could you post some photos.. in particular in Neverland...?
i'm too curious....

well what's rare? I have the orginal Thriller record,The Jacksons on record,Off The wall. I have thriller & Bad on cassette..? errhh I have my bad tour stubs.. erhhh a gray 80's purse that has the thriller album cover on it.. The original michael jackson Thriller t-shirts with him on the front in a block picture,mines gray. my thriller doll from the 80's badges & buttons of Michael from the 80's most of the things I think are rare come from the late 70's early 80's

Umm...I've got a sealed copy of Ghosts with the program. I am so tempted to open it hehe

I actually just bought my friend all 4 rare coloured invincible Cd's for his collection. I don't want to part with them :p They are so pretty!

My house: Neverland hoodie from a ex firefighter
Dangerous tour passes all including vip etc
Bubbles the monkey still in box with cassette
Dangerous pop up edition cd
Neverland notebook
LA Gear white sneakers
Victory tour jacket
History world tour t-shirt

A friend & I share a stuffed bear that was given to my friends sister back in 96 by Michael. Very special!

Friends house we share stuff cause my house is small:
Neverland doorknobs
All Michael's stuffed pets in mint condition
All dolls in boxes mint condition
Over 200 LP's, way to many CD's & dvds
photos of Neverland & invitations to Neverland
Neverland soap
Concert tickets, she has many plus concert merchandise everything in mint condition
Memorial ticket,booklet & wristband plus photos
Antiques & stuff from Neverland. Bought directly from Michael.After the
When Michael passed she made a room just for him to display everything.

All of that was amazing to read! xx

I have the original Dangerous tour flag =) and pin. I also have some of the LPs and his Books Moonwalk and Dancing the Dream first print.

It's georgeous Chrissy.... could you post some photos.. in particular in Neverland...?
i'm too curious....

I'm not allowed to post photos of her collection at her house but my house I can.
I have photos floating around here somewhere.
As for Neverland she doesn't show anyone they are her private photos & memories. All in photo albums. She doesn't want them on the net. She put I think 10 on the net I think on flicker or something & people from newspapers etc stole them then they ended up everywhere. They have now been removed from various sites

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=77678 This is my stuff.
My friend & I are always switching jackets. So shown is the Jacksons tour "84"
Also have 3 t-shirts but not in photos. 1 from History tour France, 1 from somewhere looks from the 80's then my black & purple official "This Is It 02" t-shirt.
Also have more books + the opus now.
Oh & This Is It 02 poster, Michael Jackson canvas. I really need to update my photos

Last edited:
I don't own anything rare :(

But I love my Moonwalker storybook and BAD tour program.

Mines is my Beat It 24K Gold Framed Disk :D only 2500 were ever made World Wide :D

I'm not allowed to post photos of her collection at her house but my house I can.
I have photos floating around here somewhere.
As for Neverland she doesn't show anyone they are her private photos & memories. All in photo albums. She doesn't want them on the net. She put I think 10 on the net I think on flicker or something & people from newspapers etc stole them then they ended up everywhere. They have now been removed from various sites

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=77678 This is my stuff.
My friend & I are always switching jackets. So shown is the Jacksons tour "84"
Also have 3 t-shirts but not in photos. 1 from History tour France, 1 from somewhere looks from the 80's then my black & purple official "This Is It 02" t-shirt.
Also have more books + the opus now.
Oh & This Is It 02 poster, Michael Jackson canvas. I really need to update my photos

i understant her reasons... thank you for your photos!!!!!

Update...

Okay, I have this now:

beare.jpg

I bought the red and black bear in F.Y.E. because they had them for so cheap. When I came home and searched for them online, I couldn't find them anywhere except on eBay. All the sellers say they are super rare. Anyone know for sure?

I also just won a complete 9" red vinyl collection and The Wiz picture book on eBay. =]

Back