Your Rarest MJ Item?

This Is It

Proud Member
What is your rarest MJ item - maybe a signed album/ticket stub/fedora, an unleaked song, rare video or something else?

I don't really have anything that rare - just all his albums and stuff. I've got my This Is It lenticular ticket and memorial booklet, which is quite special to me but not very rare.
How about you?

One of the ultimate rarities is probably the in-flight CD given to ten Sony executives featuring the much-sought after Man In Black song - as well as the scrapped Decade compilation, featuring an adult version of I'll Be There.

Mine would have to be either the signed ghost programme or the making history print signed by Michael. But I know it sounds cheesy worth more to me than anything is the memory of Michael at the sony demo in London best moment of my life

^^ very lucky I don't know really maybe my promotional version of This Is It, 2 Lenticular tickets, Memorial booklet, King of Pop 3 disk edition if thats still rare I think thats quiet good as I weren't around or old enough for most of his career :(

Maybe my Victory Tour program...
Not sure if that's the rarest thing I have but it's probably up there.

I've got the E.T. Storybook LP (including the poster featuring MJ and E.T.).

I've also got the Bad World Tour set of six Square Picture vinyl's!!!!

I've got the Thriller picture disc? And I've got The Girl Is Mine 7" Vinyl picture disc? Maybe the full original Visionary Box Set? I don't really know what's rare and what isn't.

:)

I still have Thriller on LP. I can't play it anymore but I have the actual record. I have the cd now ofcourse. My sister said I should sell it and I said NEVER! I will never do that.

My house: Neverland hoodie from a ex firefighter
Dangerous tour passes all including vip etc
Bubbles the monkey still in box with cassette
Dangerous pop up edition cd
Neverland notebook
LA Gear white sneakers
Victory tour jacket
History world tour t-shirt

A friend & I share a stuffed bear that was given to my friends sister back in 96 by Michael. Very special!

Friends house we share stuff cause my house is small:
Neverland doorknobs
All Michael's stuffed pets in mint condition
All dolls in boxes mint condition
Over 200 LP's, way to many CD's & dvds
photos of Neverland & invitations to Neverland
Neverland soap
Concert tickets, she has many plus concert merchandise everything in mint condition
Memorial ticket,booklet & wristband plus photos
Antiques & stuff from Neverland. Bought directly from Michael.After the
When Michael passed she made a room just for him to display everything.

The only thing I have, and I don't even know if it's rare, is the first edition of "Moonwalk". I bought it back in the 80's when it was first published. I believe it's out of print. After Michael's passing my sister checked for it on ebay and the price of used copies were through the roof! I treasure mine and I'm glad I purchased it way back when.

How rare are "Thriller" 3D ViewMaster slides? Because I swear one of my nephews had them many years ago (because I bought it for him!) and they were left in my mother's closet (where we dump all the grandkids' AND SOME OF MY old toys - it's a mess). I looked for them a few months ago and could not find them. I hope I find them someday.

The only thing I have, and I don't even know if it's rare, is the first edition of "Moonwalk". I bought it back in the 80's when it was first published. I believe it's out of print. After Michael's passing my sister checked for it on ebay and the price of used copies were through the roof! I treasure mine and I'm glad I purchased it way back when.

QUOTE]

I know, I paid $150.00 for my copy! Before I knew they were republishing it.

Mine would probably be these 2 MJ posters:

Picture005.jpg

Picture004.jpg

According to Ebay when I had gotten them some years ago. They are quite rare. Those round things are just stone coasters. They were the only things that I could think of using to hold those posters out withAnd these 2 MJ pillow cases of mine are extremely rare. I know cause I am the only fan in the world that has these pillow cases. I say that because I had made them some years ago. I need to make 2 more of them.

DSCI0003.jpg

DSCI0006.jpg

That is my most favorite teddy bear that I sleep with every night. His name is Harrison. He is my most favorite because of his name is pretty close to Michael's last name. I have been thinking about making an MJ t-shirt for him.

How rare are "Thriller" 3D ViewMaster slides? Because I swear one of my nephews had them many years ago (because I bought it for him!) and they were left in my mother's closet (where we dump all the grandkids' AND SOME OF MY old toys - it's a mess). I looked for them a few months ago and could not find them. I hope I find them someday.

Well, there is a set of Michael Jackson Thriller 3D View-Master reels on Ebay for $35.95. Mine are certainly not in mint condition or in the original packaging. Still, I want to see them. Because I remember how fun and realistic looking they were, being in 3D. So the search in my mother's junk closet continues (though this item isn't junk). :)

http://cgi.ebay.com/80s-MICHAEL-JAC...emQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item4ced05c998

Last edited:
Wow, look at this ultimate View-Master...it's an award once owned by MJ (or so the listing claims):

http://cgi.ebay.com/Michael-Jackson...emQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item19b91d8367

Michael Jackson's View-Master Award!!!

Michael Jackson had always been a View-Master fan, but with the 1970s inclusion of sound, his interest was further piqued. In the early 1980s, Jackson signed a deal with View-Master to create Talking View-Master reels. In all, 25 titles were produced, the first of which was a talking reel for “Thriller”. Hank Gaylord, a Senior Photographer for View-Master after twenty-one years at the company, was actually approached by Jackson when he was shooting the Thriller concert, saying, “You know, this was my idea.” Jackson was later awarded with this specific plaque by Arnold Thaler the President of View-Master. This Award is one of a kind and a extremely rare find at that, having actually been presented and belonging to Michael himself. A piece of a pop legend.

This is not a replicate. It's the Actual Award once owned my Michael Jackson! That at one time hung amongst his walls. Once again an extremely rare valuable piece of pop culture history that will only increase in value over the years.

Well I have alot of rare things but something that was very special to me was my Truth Justice Michael wristband from 2005

I have the Dangerous album with the pop-up display, and also a pic of the Jacksons during the Bad Tour backstage photoshoot that's signed by 7 members of the family including Michael.

mjautograph.png

Last edited:
I don't have anything that's valuable. I do have some 80's MJ buttons/pins...wearing photo pins was all the rage when I was in high school. We'd put them on purses, bookbags, shirts. LOL Not sure how rare mine are, but they're old. ;)

I also have my Thriller Video Party ticket stubs. These are not worth anything, but technically they are rare, since they were for that one time only Party at the Tacoma Dome in Tacoma, WA when it was first built. They were trying to get MJ to perform there, and they put on this Thriller party to show how much the fans wanted him to come there. We didn't get MJ at the party...but we did get LaToya. LOL She greeted us...from high up in the stands somewhere, telling us how much MJ loved us and would hopefully see us soon. My tickets are dated Feb. 25, 1984. That's the closest I ever got to MJ....LaToya! But oh well. It was a fun night.

I have a vinyl which is a promtional copy,of tell me i,m not dreamin,which has jermaine and michael singing together,don,t know how rare it is,
but i once looked at the discography on tyhe back of my off the wall magazine years ago,and i think it said only a few copies wre made,it was supposed to be a track to go on jermaines album,

I have 2 of these! I was lucky to find them in a charity shop last year :eek:)

My house: Neverland hoodie from a ex firefighter
Dangerous tour passes all including vip etc
Bubbles the monkey still in box with cassette
Dangerous pop up edition cd
Neverland notebook
LA Gear white sneakers
Victory tour jacket
History world tour t-shirt

A friend & I share a stuffed bear that was given to my friends sister back in 96 by Michael. Very special!

Friends house we share stuff cause my house is small:
Neverland doorknobs
All Michael's stuffed pets in mint condition
All dolls in boxes mint condition
Over 200 LP's, way to many CD's & dvds
photos of Neverland & invitations to Neverland
Neverland soap
Concert tickets, she has many plus concert merchandise everything in mint condition
Memorial ticket,booklet & wristband plus photos
Antiques & stuff from Neverland. Bought directly from Michael.After the
When Michael passed she made a room just for him to display everything.

I would do anything to have a shower with Michael Soap!! :p Does that make me a bit weird? :/ Seriously though that is an amazing collection. Where did you get the neverland stuff from? I never thought about Neverland as having, neverland pens,notebooks soap etc. I wonder how often items from the estate come up for purchase?

I guess my 1st Edition of Dancing The Dream. Or my This Is It lenticular ticket and memorial booklet.

The Dangerous Popup, but its not that rare, I see it often at Ebay, The Bad Tour Singles, not rare either I think, but I have it :).

The Rarest thing I´ve got is probably Bad Mixes from 1988 13 tracks #2341.
The Memorial Vip And Golden book with tickets for the This Is It Concert.
And one Odd thing, My History Tour Program book, fully missprinted. The Program has the same pictures on a couple of pages and so on.
Ive also got the 1st Edition of Dancing The Dream.

Cos I've never really had a lot of money in life my rarest item (if you can call it that) is my HIStory tour programme :(

I continue to be great admirer, advocate, and an original collector since I was a young doe...

In no perticular order:

1. All original Jackson 5, Jacksons, and Michael Jackson 45's, LP's, cassette, Cd's.

2. Personally Autographed Bad Photo

3. Artist of the Decade - featuring Off The Wall, Thriller, Bad - 145 out of a 1000 made in the world all signed and verified by Michael Jackson

4. An in process update - One of two authors of "one of a kind, and verified" autobiographical/biographical Journal called "Truth of Justice Nothing IS Black or White" that will be donated to two prearranged charities. "All the Children of The World Charities & The Dailey Jackson Foundation For The Elderly.

See myspace.com\sdeidjs

:angel: Our Children Are The Future...Keep Helping To Heal The World...WE Are The World...Knowledge IS Growth...Education IS The Key~~~

Last edited:
I really don't know whats rare and what's not in my collection. :mello:

But I do have amongst it..

First addition Moonwalker
First addition Dancing the dream
Dangerous Pop up
Bad square picture disc pack
Jackson 5 Promo Christmas album
Ghosts box set

You can't win picture disc
EPC12-7135.jpg

108460174.jpg