Will you buy Michael Jackson's new album Michael

Will you buy Michael

• Yes

Votes: 386 78.5%
  • No

Votes: 106 21.5%

• Total voters
is that not proven?
didn't the Estate admit that in their statement when they mentioned Porter? :unsure:

I thought they had done so... did I miss something? :scratch:

the Estate said that some back vocals belong to James Porte but all lead vocals are Michael.

I wont buy it. I'm not boycotting anybody, and it has nothing to do with the famous Cascio tracks controversy.
I bought HMH, b/c it was almost complete, and I think Akon "had the right" of finishing it; he worked on it with Michael, so I want to believe he knew what Michael wanted to do with it.
I read somewhere that it was a Michael jackson album, not Michael Jackson's album (Will if I'm right, and the website too). I like the sentence. It expresses my feelings quite right. I dont think Michael picked his songs randomly when he was working on a new album. They are like whole entities, or stories if you will.

But that's just me. All of you who will buy it, enjoy. :)

all im hearing now is "FAKE FAKE FAKE"
why are u guys even here? this is a fanclub, not a hateclub

and yes i will buy it, cuz i support MJ, not sony

I will be buying this album, and I am soooo excited for it's release. Like a few others here, i will also be gifting it to everybody this christmas (Buying from various sources of course). There are many songs of Michael's that I dont particularly like so if there are one or two on here that I'm uncomfortable with, so be it... I have been waiting for this for tooooo long not to buy it because of the opinions of the minority!

And I guarantee with all of my heart, that EVERY SINGLE MEMBER OF THIS FORUM will have a copy of this album in their possession before the end of release week! Despite how much you protest and say you won't buy it, you'll be there with the rest of us!!!!!

And I guarantee with all of my heart, that EVERY SINGLE MEMBER OF THIS FORUM will have a copy of this album in their possession before the end of release week! Despite how much you protest and say you won't buy it, you'll be there with the rest of us!!!!!

:rofl: I like ur enthusiasm.
But nope. Again, no fake theory, and no boycott from my part. But I'm positive I won't buy it. :cheeky:

Great post! We are here because of MJ not because of Sony!

I don't care who is responsible for this mess, whether it is Sony or the estate.

I'll be supporting Michael by not buying fake songs that is an insult to him as a vocalist.

The only hate I see here, is when some fans are labeling other fans as haters. Which quite frankly is starting to be a bit repetitive and annoying.

No one has monopoly of the truth. Is it really so hard to respect the fact that others has a a different opinion than yourself, without being patronising?

why are u guys even here?

We are here because we support Michael and his legacy.

andré89;3100388 said:
i don't care who is responsible for this mess, whether it is sony or the estate.

I'll be supporting michael by not buying fake songs that is an insult to him as a vocalist.

The only hate i see here, is when some fans are labeling other fans as haters. Which quite frankly is starting to be a bit repetitive and annoying.

No one has monopoly of the truth. Is it really so hard to respect the fact that others has a a different opinion than yourself, without being patronising?

We are here because we support michael and his legacy.

exactly!

Knowing what I know, I will not buy this album. One day the truth will come out and justice will be served.

I'll buy but I'll not be happy as when I bought Dangerous, Bad... albums... There will be doubt all time... And this is Sony's fault...

Because they never said "we are so sorry to make Michael unhappy for work with us, we really apologize from Michael and fans...We'll fix it, and we'll show that our intention is good. We'll prove it "

Last edited:
No, I won't. Because it looks like part of the album will be fake. I buy only the singles and songs I know are Michael really.

Can you explain what 'hate' has to do with the album being partly fake? I don't really understand. You mean if we know it's fake and say it, we hate something somehow? I don't get it. If you don't 'love' the new album because of those fake songs it has nothing to do with hating Michael Jackson. I just can't love fake songs like I love Michael's true works.

Can you explain what 'hate' has to do with the album being partly fake? I don't really understand. You mean if we know it's fake and say it, we hate something somehow? I don't get it. If you don't 'love' the new album because of those fake songs it has nothing to do with hating Michael Jackson. I just can't love fake songs like I love Michael's true works.

yes, you dont support the album bcuz you dont like the 'fake songs', but why if the 'fake songs' that you dont like is actually MJ?? that means you say MJ is 'fake'??

no reason, but, "dont like" means "hate"

yes, you dont support the album bcuz you dont like the 'fake songs', but why if the 'fake songs' that you dont like is actually MJ?? that means you say MJ is 'fake'??

Of course I am not saying Michael is fake. I just don't understand how it could be Michael if it doesn't sound like him at all. Somehow people 'want' that voice to be Michael even though it's clearly not. But sadly that voice doesn't make hit singles like Michael's because one of the most instinct things about Michael was his unique voice. That's why me and many others too won't buy the album because we like Michael's unique voice and nothing else..

Oh boy... why so extreme? This is quite hurtful.

"Dislike" certainly is not "hate"...

There are people in this forum who don't like Invincible, an album Michael personally worked on and approved. Does it mean those people hate Michael?

Don't you see people are not against Michael here. People have concern in how Michael's works are being treated. Even if the vocals of Breaking News are 100% Michael's, one cannot deny the fact that the vocals are so manipulated.

If you support the album, good for you. I hope you enjoy the album. At the same time, let people who have different opinon have an opportunity to discuss here.

Sometimes, the one who vowed to love, understand and be positive are the one who judge the most.

There are people in this forum who don't like Invincible, an album Michael personally worked on and approved. Does it mean those people hate Michael?
Don't you see people are not against Michael here. People have concern in how Michael's works are being treated.

I agree. The misundertanding is sad and unnecessary. In the end, whether you want to buy the album or not, the reason is the same : we all want to preserve Michael's legacy. So basically we're all on the same boat.

Some want to buy the album, others will download only the songs they feel are true, others won't buy it at all. So?
I bet I like songs that others dont. I bet some people here dont like whole albums. Like Love is magical said, there are true fans that really think Vince is a crappy album, and I love it. We dont fight over this, and none of us is a lesser/better fan than the other.

Our love for Michael the most precious thing we have in common. Everything else are just details.
The most important fight starts in january, and we will need to stick together to go thru this.

This is the worst post I've ever read on MJJC.

yeah, how can u not believe the bad singer is not MJ shame on u! ;- ) we all know Mj did lots of songs where he sounds like 71 different people!

...maybe the loud volumes people play ipods on their headphones when on public transport has resulted in this audio blindness

Don't you see people are not against Michael here. People have concern in how Michael's works are being treated. Even if the vocals of Breaking News are 100% Michael's, one cannot deny the fact that the vocals are so manipulated.

If you support the album, good for you. I hope you enjoy the album. At the same time, let people who have different opinon have an opportunity to discuss here.

Sometimes, the one who vowed to love, understand and be positive are the one who judge the most.

alright i understand, and sorry if its hurtful. :D
and Invincible was my most fave album

Yes I will. I believe it is Michael on this album. It makes no sense to me why someone would put out an album with 7 real and 3 fake songs. What is the purpose of that? Michael did so many songs. I see some who think BN is fake but Keep Your Head Up is Michael. I hear 2000 watts by Michael and I can't even tell it's him. No one including the family who started the fake vocals thing have proven it. They are not stopping the album they say they support it still. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. The album will be the final version of the songs I am going with how I feel.

It would make no sense to release an album with songs on it that was not sung by MJ.

I believe it is 100 % MJ.

So because it makes no sense for you guys that Sony would release an album containing 3 fake tracks not by MJ, you think it's MJ?

Woah.

So because it makes no sense for you guys that Sony would release an album containing 3 fake tracks not by MJ, you think it's MJ?

Woah.

No, I think it's Michael because I hear him in the song. I just don't understand the reasoning for putting any song on an album that wasn't Michael. He did so many songs in his life. If people think it's not him then there is nothing I can say to change their mind. It's how they feel and i am going with how I feel. That's all we can really do.

Back