Will you buy Michael Jackson's new album Michael

Will you buy Michael

• Yes

Votes: 386 78.5%
  • No

Votes: 106 21.5%

• Total voters
I'm curious. Let's not use our heads for a moment, meaning not thinking about Sony being one of the largest record label in the world, $250 million at stake, Teddy Riley's confirmation, etc... Let's go by our instinct. Do you really think what you hear in Breaking News is genuie Michael Jackson vocals? I'm not saying it's not authentic. I just feel the vocals are so manipulated. Even if it's 100% Michael's, the producers really did him a disservice.

I'm curious. Let's not use our heads for a moment, meaning not thinking about Sony being one of the largest record label in the world, $250 million at stake, Teddy Riley's confirmation, etc... Let's go by our instinct. Do you really think what you hear in Breaking News is genuie Michael Jackson vocals? I'm not saying it's not authentic. I just feel the vocals are so manipulated. Even if it's 100% Michael's, the producers really did him a disservice.

Maybe they realized this and it might sound different on the album? With all the technology and things today things like that can happen. Then I try to remember too that Michael isn't here to put his own touches on it and input. The people working on the album hopefully tried to do what Michael would have wanted but that isn't easy at all.I am going to listen to the album and see how I feel. If I think it is him and than to me it's him.

Maybe they realized this and it might sound different on the album? With all the technology and things today things like that can happen. Then I try to remember too that Michael isn't here to put his own touches on it and input. The people working on the album hopefully tried to do what Michael would have wanted but that isn't easy at all.I am going to listen to the album and see how I feel. If I think it is him and than to me it's him.

Fair enough. I'm truly disappointed after listening to Breaking News. I chose not to listen to KYHU and Monster now. I will buy the album and listen to the album version. Hopefully, the tracks will miraculously sound better.

KYHU is beautiful. A true great MJ song. With the positive MJ feeling.

Fair enough. I'm truly disappointed after listening to Breaking News. I chose not to listen to KYHU and Monster now. I will buy the album and listen to the album version. Hopefully, the tracks will miraculously sound better.

I haven't listened to those songs either. I think it kind of ruins the experience and I want to wait for the album too.

I've heard half the album - it's delicious. I'm hungry to devour the rest of the tracks. I'll be buying it for myself and I'll buy it for my closest pals as a Christmas gift. As soon as they've finished Xmas carolling, they'll be dancing to MJ's beat with relish and loving me for it.

"Monster" has really sealed the deal for me.

I already knew I wasn't going to buy the album. Now I know I'm not going to purchase the real songs individually either.

These people aren't going to get a penny out of me.

Last edited:
Well, I have more than enough constructive reasons for buying the album with all of its songs. No need to expose my reasons, because for every argument on one side of the "camps" there will be said a "contra-argument" by the "other camp". How sad it is.. I have still reason enough to chose for positive thinking. I will give my energy for constructive action not for destructive...

Bless MJ and his art, bless his lovely children and bless the humanitarian part he always did give and still will give through his Estate.

For a new album that is meant to be under strict lock and key its disapointing that we've already heard half the album already.

For a new album that is meant to be under strict lock and key its disapointing that we've already heard half the album already.

True. But you don't have to listen to the snippets you know... Not that I can contain myself, but it's still a choice. I fear in a week the entire album will have leaked :(

True. But you don't have to listen to the snippets you know... Not that I can contain myself, but it's still a choice. I fear in a week the entire album will have leaked :(

I know but TII had such tight security when that was released so they have kept it under lock and key in the past so cant understand why we're having so many leaks.

I will buy it and I think for those who say that they won't buy it that they should still find a way to hear the whole album. There is a possibility that the songs in question could be different on the actual album. At least whatever you feel either way you know that you heard the album. If this makes sense.

but i wont buy it for michael because i know it isnt all him but i will buy it

If possible i'll buy the tracks that i like through iTunes, mayby i'll buythe real album afterwards.

I'm going to purchase the album on I-tunes so I can have the digital booklet and a copy on my laptop. I'll then be purchasing at least 2 physical copies for myself plus 5 or 6 additional copies for family and friends who like MJ but I know wouldn't spend money on an album.

I will buy it. I have problems with the 3 Cascio tracks. But nevertheless, I've decided I'm going to support the album anyway. Because the media is already gearing up to blame Michael instead of anyone else if the album fails. And Michael doesn't and will never know this album even exists. I will do my part to not give them that satisfaction.

Last edited:
Yes, pre-ordered it the day it came out on pre-order. Treating myself to an early Christmas present if you will. :p

I will buy it. I have problems with the 3 Cascio tracks. But nevertheless, I've decided I'm going to support the album anyway. Because the media is already gearing up to blame Michael instead of anyone else if the album fails. And Michael doesn't and will never know this album even exists. I will do my part to not give them that satisfaction.

Yeah first things first :). Me too I don't want to give that satisfaction to the media, nor to the MJ haters.
I'll buy one for me and some other for giving away.

Love.

I will definitely buy the album and get Michael back to where he should be... Number 1.

I have preordered the album on Itunes just a bit ago. I'm also considering buying the cd as well.

I also have little problems with the Cascio Songs but they're not horrible so I'll buy it!

Last edited:
Back