who stayed during the credits and after for the suprise ?

Stayed till the VERY end! It was me and two other girls left. Afterwards I told them "You can spot the real fans when they stay to the very end!!!"

I will go on thursday...what is there after the credits?

During the credits the recorded TII song plays (a slightly different version I think), before a live sound clip of Heal the World, then an unseen Human Nature video clip different to the one shown in the film.

I stayed, but there wasn't anything after the credits. Just clips from the movie while the credits rolled.

During the credits the recorded TII song plays (a slightly different version I think), before a live sound clip of Heal the World, then an unseen Human Nature video clip different to the one shown in the film.

Thanks for that info I missed the ending unfortunately.

Oh no! :( I ran out as soon as the song came on because I started crying!!! Did I miss something really big? Im so sad I didnt stay, most people stayed and continued watching seated.

i knew i missed something :lol:
no problem , i'm gonna see it again on friday :clapping:

awwwww i didnt. i stayed through the This is It song and then left. I'll see it when the DVD comes out. I just went to see the movie today and omg. thats all i can say is omg.

I stayed - both times - was nice to see the huge Heal the World emblem and in handwriting
I love you Michael at the very end - what a special touch!

I wanted to stay for it because I knew something was coming but my friend wanted to leave, so we left. :( I guess I'll have to wait for the DVD.
However, I may go see it again on Friday. I loved it.

I stayed! Cos fans had told me there was something at the end. When This Is It was playing i watched that & i also needed a moment to gather myself, cos i was so tearful at the end. So we sat through that, then my family starting getting up when Heal The World came on, so my dad & sister left but i said to my mum that there was something at the end, so we managed to see it.
So stupid, cos most people left by then, i was one of the last to leave. It was worth seeing though, so beautiful & lovely touch at the end.

Stayed till the VERY end! It was me and two other girls left. Afterwards I told them "You can spot the real fans when they stay to the very end!!!"

Its so true! There wasn't that many in the cinema where i was tbh which was suprising really. The most people left, i thought how boring are you! lol. Plus, i think i was like the only one wearing an MJ top hehe.

I've been twice (so far!!) and stayed right to the end both times. The HN clip is funny and HTW is clearly different from the album version (is it from rehearsals, perhaps?).

I also think This Is It (song) is slightly different to the versions we have... firstly they edited out the "Ready? 1, 2, 3, 4" and I'm pretty certain the backing vocals were different... The Jacksons sang "This Is It" more frequently... I liked it, made for a more defined end to the track.

I stayed too! I've never stayed in the theatre so long after movie has ended, haha :D I'm glad I stayed though. I didn't cry until I saw the texts (I love you etc.) came.
There was about 6 people (including me) who stayed to the end. Most people left when TII started to play..

Yeah most had left when I went for the 2nd time in my town as soon as TII was playing. I couldn't get up from crying both times I went so I saw it all. Loved seeing MJ's feet and his logo at the end too on such a big screen.

The final finished me off. I didn't know that something would happen after I stayed and the last lines were gone, so I left the cinema to early. The first time I stayed longer was yesterday, I saw the movie the third time. Then I read the dedication and his last scene with Michael on stage. I was so surprised, he was so amazing, my tears started rolling again.

I stayed after the credits too. My mother and I were the last ones :D
I liked how you heard him laugh when they showed the old MJJ Productions video :)

I went for the second time yesterday and this time I stayed 'til the very end. Beautiful.

Back