who stayed during the credits and after for the suprise ?

Yep, saw the whole thing, even the little clip after the credits.... We stayed till after the MJJ Production logo came on....

I actually got to the theater an hour early and they told me to go to the room where it was showing and it was already an hour into the movie but my brother wanted to go see part of it anyway and when the end came I was just sitting there while everyone was leaving and my brother had to get up and go somewhere and when I saw that clip at the end I was like :bugeyed dude! Everyone just missed this clip! Man that was sneaky!
So when the time came to actually see the movie at the end I told my brother to stay because there was something at the end, and people kept walking out and when there was only like 3 people left it came on and actually someone walking out saw it and went and sat back down:lol:
I want to go see it again tomorrow! and the next day, and everyday!

I almost missed it. I thought the credits where ended and i walked down the stairs to the exit and then it was there.. so i walked back to watch it. It was nice

I love the special bonus at the end, that was beautiful. Even throughout the credits I couldnt stop looking at Michael, and the Human Nature clip, gave me chills all over my body. I love the "i love you" and Michaels signature at the end with the globe. So sweet.
It was beautiful...

Of course I sit through until the end, until the cinema curtain was close and everyone finally leave. I can't say goodbye to MJ! I don't have too!

We all stayed till the end and so did one other person in the audience,there was only about 20 people including myself,my husband and my two children.
The lights came on as soon as the credits started to roll.Even the cinema staff came in to clear up and kept giving us dirty looks but I was not leaving until Mike had finished singing!
So glad we stayed.We even gave him a stading ovation at the end and clapped.The other person (obviously a fan) was on her own and she joined in clapping too :)

I stayed till the last second!!! Until i was the only one in the theatre!! I didn't want to miss a thing!!! Me & my brother singing Heal the World like we were in a concert!! 3 or 5 people were in the theatre with us after the credits start rolling!! It was amazing!!!

I stayed because I read on here to stay! Practically everyone else left!

I stayed until the very last words of the credits. Thanks to the spoilers that were posted here (and which I could not resist reading) I was aware of the extra's to look out for in the credits. Plus, I probably would have stayed anyway, out of having a quiet, respectful moment for MJ before going back out into the cruel reality of a world without him alive...

i was at the 7:30pm screening yesterday at the o2.. almost everyone stayed until the very end. the dedication to his children and the girl with the earth was heartbreaking.

I have seen it twice so far and over half the people stayed (not even knowing beforehand about the surprise). I think they needed to collecting themselves before facing the finality of it all.

People clapped at both screenings.

There were a lot of kids at the 7PM screening yesterday..there was a little boy sitting behind me and he screamed and jumped out of his seat when he heard the first not of thriller.

I smiled.

I stayed because when I first got in the room there were credits from the previous screening and so I knew about the suprise and I saw it twice!!!! It was great!!!!:)

Last edited:
I actally left just as heal the world was finishing, if I had left a few secs later I would have seen it!!! I had a feeling there was something on the end. Nevermind I'm going to see it on Sunday, so I hope to see it then!

Yes, stayed to the very very end,the buttons on his jacket bit was funny,

Michael is just too hilarious, I didn't think I could love anymore than I did but after seeing him like this I love Michael even more:)

I stayed until the post credits. I was the only one left in the theatre and the staff wanted to clear up! :p

Glad I stayed and now my new favourite quote is "I might button my jacket...click my fingers...look around" :)

Plus, I've always loved the Moonwalker/MJJ Logo clip.

Love lives forever. | MJ Forever.

I loved the final shot when he was practicing Human Nature and paused and said something like: "Now I will fix my jacket, my shirt, my belt, take a look at the crowd and. . . " (on his signal) the music continued. It was freaking awesome!!! I felt that was a way he said goodbye for me, since I love Human Nature. I got a little choked up with the film dedication to Prince, Paris and Blanket. I also liked his signature: With love, Michael Jackson

I stayed. I'm glad I did. The lights came on before the credits even stopped rolling. :( It was the first showing, so maybe the theater workers just didn't know about the "surprise."

Of course I stayed 'till the very end. There was no other choice. How can I go away if MJ's songs are playing? :(-_-

I also stayed until the very end...glad we did, even though everyone else had gone. I wanted to see his children's names on the screen. I want him back so bad. :(

Great, i had no idea there was something at the end!!! :-((
I stayed until the black screen with credits started rolling.I'll see it again on Monday, I'll stay then...

Back