who stayed during the credits and after for the suprise ?

I saw it all the way through too, just because I didn't want it to end... But for some reason they turned the sound off in the middle of Heal the World, so I didn't get to hear what he was saying at the end :( Could anyone share, please?

Thanks for mentioning this. I'm planning to go see this sometime this week. Either Sunday or later in the week when I have an off day from work. Can't wait to see this. I know there will probably be some moments where I may get worked up (choked up) but I don't care.

Amazing....the movie just lingers on way after the credits. You think it's over but it's not....nice lil surprise and a poingnant ending. Mike would LOVE and be so proud of this. Kenny's done a fab job... :D

I've been to see it twice, and both times I get my backside firmly on the seat until it was all done...

I saw it all the way through too, just because I didn't want it to end... But for some reason they turned the sound off in the middle of Heal the World, so I didn't get to hear what he was saying at the end :( Could anyone share, please?

I stayed and the sound was on.. but to be honest I couldn't tell what he said. It was something to do with his jacket and buttons..?

yea and I cried my eyes out watching it.
that girl..with the globe..and heal the world and then he writes: I love you, Michael!!
O.m.g I crieeeed. I shouted, love you too!!! we all did..it was sooo emotional..no words here can express it.

I just thought of how good he was! the most special person that cares!

A whole bunch of people stayed, I think most of them had seen it before or knew to expect something.. some were wiping tears etc.

lol yes. Went for a 2nd time today and stayed til the end both times I've seen it. Today just me and one other woman were left in the cinema at the end and as we were walking out she turned to me and said 'guess we know who the real fans are' lol

The first time I watched I stayed until the credits eneded even though I was almost the only one left. The second time I left because my friend were almost the only ones left and the people looked like they wanted to clean for the next show.

loved it when there was the heal the world picture and it said 'i love you' and then his signature :(

A whole bunch of people stayed, I think most of them had seen it before or knew to expect something.. some were wiping tears etc.

Same happened when i was at it, word must be out plus i think everyone was loving the TII song.

Oh this makes me mad. Both times I went to see it, they cut it off just after "This Is It" started playing. This was opening night. The audience all booed at them for shutting it off. You'd think they would have learned the first time to let it play. I wonder if our city got a cut off version or if they broke the film or something. Stupid people.. grrr.

Damn we stayed for most of the credits but left mid way through. Can someone tell me what happens at the end?

I missed it. I don't care for that 'This is It' song that SONY rushed together, so when it was playing on the credits it was time for me to go.

I'll look forward to seeing it on the DVD when released.

Same here. As soon as the picture on the left of the screen left and it was just text, I left. I had no idea there was a surprise. Oh shoot! :mad:

OMFG!!! i missed it. here...the lights is on right after the credit! DAMN! i gotta see it again! and...again...and again...lol

I have been meaning to post here. I stayed the whole time. till the end of the credits. I went to see This Is It the 1st showing at midnight and a few days before something told me to stay till the very end and I am glad i did. i went again tonight and a quater of the crowd left...bet they'll never know what they missed.

I wish I stayed but I left after the song "This Is It" finished playing. Not because I like the song, I don't particularly, but because I didn't want to walk out into the public with tears in my eyes.

I DID!! My family was about to leave and i just sat tere and waited for the credits to finish...

This is it song
Heal the world song...
and The Human Nature Clip...

I stayd tilI saw the MJJ Production where his feet spins!

Thnx 4 this thread...

Love,
Romi

Back