who stayed during the credits and after for the suprise ?

everybody in my theather stayed
we cheered
and even when we thought it was over every body stoped once u saw mj
it was powerful and i cried..

after the credits and human nature extended...the intro with the feet of moonwalker and then the logo of the mj company...that was something as well. It's been a lonnnggg time since I've seen those feet on a big screen for the first time.

I did too thanks to someone on this forum who told me to make sure I stayed. My friends and hubby were ready to go. I told them they can go but I'm staying, lol.

The theater employee announced that everyone should stay until the end. Most of the people stayed and enjoyed the clip at the end. :yes:

I wanna say thanks for this thread.
I didn't enter it before now, but I saw the title of it and it's made me aware that i should stay until the screen goes out.
So yes - I've seen it.
Huge MWAAAA!!! to the OP

Yes, I did. Only about 2 other people did the same, but once people saw there was more, they all turned round and sat back down! :)

me too! I loved it! Second time I went I told ppl around me to stay put! haha and in 2 hours im going again!

thanks to this thread, i stayed til the very end! my mom, lil brother and i were the last people in the theater and the workers started to clean up the mess as the credit was playing, almost everyone left during the credit! very sad, im happy that i stayed! it's my first time seeing those feet on big screen! haha XD

There's no way I'd have left before the screen went blank. I was the last one in the theatre but I couldn't care less.

I saw it, the entire theatre was leaving and no longer sitting when it came on, so everyone was standing up and watching the last 10 minutes. Haha. :p

I didn't even know about any suprise! :shock:
On Tuesday I'm going for 4th time and this time I won't miss anything!

I DID!! My family was about to leave and i just sat tere and waited for the credits to finish...

This is it song
Heal the world song...
and The Human Nature Clip...

I stayd tilI saw the MJJ Production where his feet spins!

Thnx 4 this thread...

Love,
Romi

Does Michael actually sing in Heal The World and the Human Nature clip is it the same as what we saw earlier in the movie or does he do something different.

Same here. Was the only one that stayed till the very end. Human Nature clips were different.
But why didn't they put that funny clip of Michael in the movie except the very end? It's so darn cute.

HA!
I sat there till the very end! Everyone was leaving, but I stayed. I found watching credits really interesting :D And woo-hoo - a big surprise for me!!!

We did.. i wasnt budging! But the majority of our cimema left! There was only about 10 people left at the end! I didnt even lean to pick up my bag.. i wasnt going until i knew it was that was truely it.
And the movie didnt go for long enough if you ask me! :)

Yeah. I head from another forum that I should stay until after the credits. But no one applauded like I heard they did in some theaters.

I missed it. I don't care for that 'This is It' song that SONY rushed together, so when it was playing on the credits it was time for me to go.

I'll look forward to seeing it on the DVD when released.

The song had to grow on me, now I can't seem to get it out of my head most days. Btw, also seen you are from Indiana, likewise.

I saw it again tonight and everyone clapped and stayed until the end. Some people who got up stood in the corridor until the very end and some did not want to leave. Some were crying. I will see it aging tomorrow.
The DVD will make a killing.

Well now I know to stay lol. Even though I was goin' do that anyways especially when it's a MJ Movie ;)

Oh, during the premier, we did stay untill the very end. I was crying still, so no way to leave. And then this surprise came... we sat again and it left a smile on our faces. I felt like that was MJ's direct message to us:

Save the planet!
Love you, MJ

Im glad I read this thread before going yesterday...I stayed till the very end...a few in the theatre also stayed.

Same here. My fam left the theater when the credits started to roll but not me.
I wanted to see what everyone in this thread was talking about.
No way was I gonna miss it. Glad I stayed.
We went yesterday, Halloween, and Im going again.

Da*n, i just saw it and i didnt know there was a surprise. I applauded along with everybody and left.

I saw it yesterday for my 2nd time! But I really just wanted to comment on your GIF, OMG:hysterical: Thank You so much for that, I really needed a good laugh!!!

Back