who stayed during the credits and after for the suprise ?

Screamin

Proud Member
I just loved how almost everyone in theatre stayed and watched the credits.
The cinema lights didnt even come on as the credits rolled as they usually do.
It was magical. I just loved the Heal The World special wih the little girl OMG that got the tears rolling again.

I did see it. It was cute.

I missed it. I don't care for that 'This is It' song that SONY rushed together, so when it was playing on the credits it was time for me to go.

I'll look forward to seeing it on the DVD when released.

I did. I was the last one in the theater, haha.
It was adorable and sweet.

I was sad that most everyone missed it :(

It was magical. I just loved the Heal The World special wih the little girl OMG that got the tears rolling again.

all four of us from here stayed right up until the end. but that was almost 2am so a lot of people left. I'm sooooooooooo glad we stayed. I cried a bit throughout the credits so it was good to sit there with three other girls who felt exactly the same way I did about Mike. :love:

I stayed for the whole thing. I didn't leave till all the lights were on and the commercials were playing again. lol Yeah, I thought the footage was over when it went to credits but it was more and more.

The little girl was adorable.

I'm glad I knew before hand to stay after the credits. I still might have anyway even if I didn't know. Most of the people in my theater left after the "This is It" song finished. Dummies, lol.

I didn't even know to stay but surprisingly alot of people in the theatre stayed until the lights came on so when MJ came back on the screen I was glad I stayed

I walked out and then walked back in thinkin Im guna end up missing somethin I know it. Showed that the film is dedicated to Prince, Paris & Blanket. Shows Michael again and then the little girl clutching the planet earth to her chest. Im glad I stayed til the end.

MITM was hard to watch. :(

I want him back. He would of been sooo proud.

yea... our mjjc group stayed til the end.

now the second time i went this morning to watch..... i told the peeps in the theater, the movie isn't over until the credits end. HAHAHAHA. I think almost everyone stayed until the lights came on.

it was special, magical:cheers:

I stayed! My friends got up to leave but i kept stalling pretending to put on my jacket lol. I saw it all the way to the MJJ Production logo visual I love so much. :)

yea... our mjjc group stayed til the end.

now the second time i went this morning to watch..... i told the peeps in the theater, the movie isn't over until the credits end. HAHAHAHA. I think almost everyone stayed until the lights came on.

it was special, magical:cheers:
:rollin:

well the midnight showing .... i think there must have been like less than 20 that stuck around ..... cause i was singing along heal the world ....... LOUD... and when i turned around i did see a lot of people had leave.

maybe it was my singing the made the people leave! LOL!

but they missed the important stuff:no: like the dedication to Prince, Paris, and Blanket. And really... how can anyone walk out on HEAL THE WORLD???

but it was like 2 am and pouring rain out side on a wednesday AM.

HAHAHHAHAH..... :agree:

I stayed till after the credits and after the surprise but I had to get out of there cuz I had a really bad headache from holding my tears in

I usually stay for the credits of a film anyway, so yes I stayed. Strangely enough, the cinema put the lights on as soon as the credits started. Many people hot tailed it out. & missed the ending. You would think in this case they would stay to the very end.

yes!
I loved the part where he's like, "maybe I'll unbutton my shirt, maybe I'll snap my fingers" LOL

yes!
I loved the part where he's like, "maybe I'll unbutton my shirt, maybe I'll snap my fingers" LOL

Hehe...that was cute. I think it was "mabye I'll button my shirt." I stayed all the way through and there was a couple w/ me who went down the stairs but then sat down to see the rest.

I stayed yesterday at midnight after the credit cause I've been told there something after

Tonight when I went to see the movie again, whenthe credits started rolling, I screamed to the people, sit down, it's not over, there is still a little bit!!!

They sat down, waited a bit but *no patience* some decided to go anyway.. but some stayed ;)

I'm seeing it for the first time tonight (Thursday). Glad I know to stay until after the credits! Thanks, all! I am soooooo excited!

There was no way I was going to leave until I had squeezed every last drop from that movie, including the credits. :)

I wasn't alone...probably about 25% of the audience stuck around through the credits. Man. What an experience that was.

I NEED to see it again SOON.

all four of us from here stayed right up until the end. but that was almost 2am so a lot of people left. I'm sooooooooooo glad we stayed. I cried a bit throughout the credits so it was good to sit there with three other girls who felt exactly the same way I did about Mike. :love:

and we all sang "Heal the World" :)

I did stay there until the screen turn black and the light turn on with lot of tears on my face.

Back