When was the first time you?

when I was really little... then after a while I forgot about it for a while, then again as an adult and just recently very strongly.

When was the first time you got to know someone you hoped would be around for the rest of your life?(non-family)

Last edited:
One of my friends :)

When was the first time you wrote a love poem for someone meaning every word from your heart?

I don't remember the first time but I rarely write so when I do it's always from the heart:)

when was the first time you felt like I just don't want to care today

When I was married.. had to shut myself off for self preservation after a while....

when was the first time you chatted?

MJNO board last year

when was the first time you discovered the internet

well... first time I really did was a bit over 5 years ago. Maybe 6 years ago now.

When was the first time you created something you were proud of?

I've been creating since I was little but when I started making jewelry and people would ask where I bought it, now I'm proud of my boxes that I paint:)

when was the first time you took a vacation, do you remember where you went

when my little brother was born, he's 7 1/2 years younger than me:)

when was the first time you went to a concert, do you remember who you saw

Tina Turner when I was about 9 I believe. I thought she was so amazing. Still think so.
edit: Noo I just remember I saw Carol Baker when I was 3 and my dad brought me up to see her afterwards. She was so sweet. She held me and said something about me being beautiful or something, and I felt like I just loved her :) She was kind and gentle and had a beautiful voice. I was entranced at the concert. Then my bratty cousin had to go up to see her afterwards just because I did..lol. (no she wasn't bratty, she was one of my favorite cousins)

When was the first time you loved and hated something all at once?

Last edited:
I guess when my family complimented my ability to draw, probably before kindergarten.

When was the first time you took a bite of something to try it and then spit it out immediately because you didn't like it?

Last edited:
When I was about 20, I started liking broccoli and other vegetables that I hadn't before.

When was the first time you tried coffee?

oh my dear lord i have no clue i think 3? lol i still have the hair is that weird? thats alll my mothers doing it was 1992 i think lol
omg im so young

when was the first time you road on a roller coaster?

when i was 13 if you count the Carribbean as "overseas" :unsure: I guess it is technically but its not very far overseas

when was the first time you realized a teacher liked you?

Last edited:
In fifth grade. It was a nice and new feeling.

When was the first time you worked really hard on a school project?

Like.....Everyday

When was the First time you got punched in the face?

Last edited:
Maybe six years ago?

When was the first time you spoke up for yourself?

um...I don't have a hobby:no: But I want to start one now:yes:

When was the first time you fell in love with MJ's music?

When I was a kid :)

When was the first time you done something you regreted?

Well I was younger and told a white lie to make a friend feel better... I kinda regretted it.

When was the first time you ate until the point of being sick?

I really don't think I have ever done that :unsure:

Edit: But the way you keep feeding me up who knows :rofl:

When was the first time you realised you had a talent for something?

when I was little I used to write, draw and color things for my Mom all the time. She still has everything with the dates I made them for her :D

when was the first time someone gave you butterflies inside

Back