What/Who etc is your favorite.........?

Felix the Cat, then maybe Mighty Mouse. I like Rocky, too.

What is your favorite star constellation?

Every time I stargaze I always seems to gravitate to the Big and Little Dippers.....and I like to stare at the moon alot it fascinates me when you can see it so vividly with the naked eye, makes me wonder whats really going on up there :)

What is your favorite quick dinner to make?

mmmm!

ermmm, on me? long, wavey or curly, maybe a side fringe or some sort, or bangs lol. Textured and layered in some way :yes: But def long.

fav type of jewellery?

I like garnets real well because of their typically deep red color. But I like most colored gems.

Who is your favorite uncle?

I don't know if I have one for anyone.

What is your favorite color nail polish...and give me one of those really creative silly names that cosmetic lines often assign to their nail polish....like hot candy red, or tropical blush...etc. :lol:

I don't remember...I haven't watched it since I was a child. And then it was probably the girl...isn't one of them a girl? I was so young.

What is your favorite/preferred color ink in a writing pen?

Probably a worship song most wouldn't be familiar with.

Who is your favorite one to have cook you a meal?

Jesus is my favorite name :) (um and my own lol I always tell my mom I like it )

Who is your favorite night time show host?

Either The Kite Runner, Memoirs of a Geisha or Harry Potter books. I gots so many to read though!!! I love books :wub:

what is your favourite Tom Hanks movie?

East and West Germany reuniting....

What is your favourite holiday destination?

Hawaii

What is your favorite type of crafts to make?

Back