Hot topic What unreleased demos and remixes do you think will be on Thriller 40 Disc 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something tells me the first couple reveals will be a bit underwhelming — the leaked songs, maybe a demo or two. I wonder if they’ll announce the track list out of order to preserve any big surprises.
I imagine the Say Say Say Kygo remix will be one of the first announcements and then the leaked songs will be next, then the big surprises at the end.

It better be one hell of a tracklist, imagine waiting 10 weeks just to be disappointed at the end...
I mean, it's safe to assume we already know what's gonna be on there, so if people are disappointed I don't know what they were expecting.

The Estate could very well fill the disc with demos of released songs and a couple outtakes that have already been leaked and expect us to be satisfied. That's what I mean by disappointment lol.

will we see a 3 disc deluxe edition. full of alternate takes etc?

will we see a 3 disc deluxe edition. full of alternate takes etc?

49b5d3f421521a7b48fe74da70165746.gif

Apparently, a couple uploads of She's Trouble on YouTube have been taken down.

Nite Line and Hot Street are still on Youtube. Does this mean they are not on Thriller 40? Maybe they save them for Thriller 50.

Yeah if each edition adds roughly a minute we might just get there eventually, perhaps right on time to have it played on my funeral!
And the lyrics would be quite fitting for the funeral, no? “I lost my heart on the carousel..”

Nite Line and Hot Street are still on Youtube. Does this mean they are not on Thriller 40? Maybe they save them for Thriller 50.
It seems like they're taking down the uploads slowly, Starlight was the first one to be deleted and that was months ago. Behind The Mask fan-made mixes were taken down just a few days ago and now it's She's Trouble that's being taken down.

They should actually start with one unheard song, and if there is a 2nd unheard, finish with that one.

Edit: Talking about the weekly unveiling

Yes, really doubting they will use a track that is mostly complete on this release unless it's the leaked demos. I know that the only way they'll get it released is if they don't remix it but I'm doubting they'll use it here. Would love to be wrong.
Maybe we'll get only the earliest demo versions of the already leaked songs.

And then there's the dispute with Q. Has he agreed to collaborate?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back