What Happens after TII? Is it the End?

i'm hoping that the future will bring more new fans to MJJC. the next generation will love MJ and his music because its timeless.
also for myself i'm hoping one day to go to meets and see alot of you guys in person. i was hoping to do this for TII but because of work i can't but one day...one day.
i'm here every day, not always posting but i am here, keep coming, keep donating, it will keep our community alive which also keeps MJ alive.

This is NOT the end! Legends live forever and Sir Michael Jackson is the GREATEST ICON, LEGEND, PERFORMER,HUMANITARIAN, HUMAN BEING ever who has blessed us and the world in infinitely beautiful ways! His fan base shall continue to grow and people from all over the world shall continue to be mesmerized, enthralled, inspired by his brilliant light, love, legacy!!! Places like the wonderful MJJC shall provide all of us and the new fans a beautiful place where we shall continue to celebrate the immortal spirirt of our loving Angel who is with as ever, smiling from the beautiful realms of Light where he is rejoicing with God and other loving angels! We shall carry on Michael's mission and message to make this world a better place and in his name shall do wonderful things and do him proud!
MICHAEL JACKSON IS IMMORTAL!!! HE SHALL LIVE ON GLORIOUSLY IN HIS EXTRAORDINARY LEGACY, IN HIS OUTSTANDING ACCOMPLISHMENTS, HIS UNPARALLEDED SUCCESS, HIS UNMATCHED GLOBAL POPULARITY, IN HIS GENUINE HUMANITARIAN WORK, IN THE BEAUTIFUL VIRTUES OF LOVE, PEACE, GOODNESS, HARMONY, COURAGE, COMPASSION, GENEROSITY HE TAUGHT US BY LIVING THEM!!!
LONG LIVE THE IMMORTAL, INVINCIBLE, TRIUMPHANT KING OF POP/ROCK/SOUL/MUSIC, DANCE AND ENTERTAINMENT FOREVER!!!
We love you dearest Michael and are so proud of you forever! Thankyou forever for everything...

I love this place,I can't imagine my day to not go on this forum,simple impossible

Sony and Michael's family always need money so it'll probably won't be the end. But brace yourself because they'll be an endless line of cheap and tacky re-releases to suck every penny out of Michael's Corpse.

Michael left hundreds of unrealesed songs. They are, apparently, with Latoya (she basically implied this on "The View") so...I don't know if we will ever hear them.

The only thing I want from the estate is another release of Michael live on stage. The best performer that has ever lived.

I just can't wait for the Blu Ray of This Is It. Just imagine Michael Jackson in HD!!!

If i can still listen to Michaels music, Michael is still here with me, it can never end! He will always be in my life and in my heart! :)

This board definitely won't die, because like everyone else has said we can still talk about his music and 'new' releases from the vault, special events and we can talk about his family and of course his children.
But also, I for one at least, feel like I'm talking to like minded people on this board and so we can talk about everyday life as well and know that we're not going to be judged :)

It is not the end. Because of Michael Jackson, I have met some of the best people I have ever known. Michael Jackson brought millions and millions of people together. He continues and will continue to do so. I truly believe that Michael would want us to continue coming to this forum and this site to celebrate him. We are family. Let's keep this family together!

No way is this the end! His family wont let that happen for starters. What with the concert next June being arranged, plus im sure more cd releases of unreleased stuff etc. This wont be it, a legend never died & as long as this forum and others keep running it wont be the end, young children now i beginning to listen to his music because of his death, which means a whole new generation can listen to this genious that is Michael!
I really hope fans continue to do meet ups around the world on special occasions, such as future birthdays of Michaels & anniversaries like of his death :( This like this will always keep the Michael magic alive cos it means we will have something MJ related to look forward to, which means it wont be the end!

OMG... TMZ just announced that they are wrapping up the case by next week... so, it will be a busy one... they say they want to go to for the indictment from a grand jury...

let's stick together , we're in for a rough time....

:(

Well, now that I have seen This is it Twice.. 3 rd time today... well, i already am looking forward to the dvd and the 2 to 3 hours extra footage.. in 2010.... plus see what the estate will come up with...

No. It can't end. We must always love Michael and be there for him.

OMG... TMZ just announced that they are wrapping up the case by next week... so, it will be a busy one... they say they want to go to for the indictment from a grand jury...

let's stick together , we're in for a rough time....

:(

Where did they say this?

Wait what? A grand jury soon? Where did they say this? Where did you hear it? LINK LINK LINK!

I've already seen This Is It I had been waiting for and now there's only DVD to wait for....
What next?
:cry:
I'm afraid nothing... :cry:
It's depressing :(

they have already said they are looking at putting out a new album early next year. everyone knows theres loads of unreleased tracks

Back