Wembley DVD content - discuss Michael, his concert and performance ONLY [discussion ]

Re: BAD 25 Remastered vs. older ones?

It seriously makes me mad on how they remaster MJ's work

The 2001 Special Edition can still be bought via Amazon. I don't think it won't be available anymore anytime soon.

But we can't find 1st or 2nd press. I can find from my country and I'll buy another one :) May in future we can't find anymore.

I don't know that I'm saying true word, I'm searching with paper box version. Now they don't sell anymore with black paper

I mean this one

drs0d.png

I cant help it but I actually like the new BAD-25 sound :/
I also have first edition from august 87 and special edition 2001.

Re: BAD 25: The BAD Album Tracks CD 1 [Discussion]

Michael was such a perfectionist, i dont know, he had that incredible way of hearing almost unheard sounds... he was too special when comes to sounds. to remaster something Michael Jackson is not like do it with other music, cause Michael was way tooo personal...

But we can't find 1st or 2nd press. I can find from my country and I'll buy another one :) May in future we can't find anymore.

I don't know that I'm saying true word, I'm searching with paper box version. Now they don't sell anymore with black paper

I mean this one

drs0d.png

That's the 2001 special edition. They did those cardboard cases for Thriller,Bad, Off the Wall and Dangerous. I've got them all ;)

Yeah, I recall the 2001 Special Editions with the cardboard sleeves still being around on store shelves until around 2007 or so when I noticed they were starting to sell them without the sleeves.

Here is the credits;

CD1 - CD 2 Mastered by Brian "Big Bass" Gardner at Bernie Grundman Mastering

Special Edition : Remastered by Bernie Grundman
Bernie Grundman Mastering

Big Bass huh? I guess it makes sense why he is called that considering that's about all I heard when listening to BAD 25 through my headphones, lol.

I still prefer the earlier, pre 2001 pressings for their fantastic dynamic range. if I want it loud I can adjust the volume and EQ settings myself, thank you.

Last edited:
Re: The BAD Album and BAD25 Tracks CD 1 [Discussion]

Yeah, the original pressing is lower in volume, but perfect in sound quality. So clear and soft. The remastered versions are too loud and ''grainy''. I don't know if you'll understand me, but I just feel like something is off.

Re: BAD 25 CD 2 Demo's unreleased, unheard Studio songs Discussion

In "Free", it almost sounds like he is freestyling the verses

Re: BAD 25 CD 3 Live songs and DVD Wembley Stadium July 16, 1988 [Discussion]

She was only there for a one-off stint at the NY shows.

There's all this hoopla that she was fired from the entire tour.
I'm pretty damn sure they wouldn't hire her to walk around the stage for 2 minutes for one song for an entire tour.

She was probably in the NY area or something, so it was convenient for everyone.

The Bad remastered 2001 version is available on Amazon and is very cheap.

^^ She was in kansas city also

pics or it didn't happen.

That's the 2001 special edition. They did those cardboard cases for Thriller,Bad, Off the Wall and Dangerous. I've got them all ;)

Can you show us some pics of this cases for each cd?

how about a motion picture? :D

[youtube]qg_1QRhlLS4[/youtube]

She was only there for a one-off stint at the NY shows.

There's all this hoopla that she was fired from the entire tour.
I'm pretty damn sure they wouldn't hire her to walk around the stage for 2 minutes for one song for an entire tour.

She was probably in the NY area or something, so it was convenient for everyone.

That makes sense, imagine pick up many flights to different countries and cities just to walk 2 min on a performance like you said lol

That makes sense, imagine pick up many flights to different countries and cities just to walk 2 min on a performance like you said lol

I think there has been some kind of confusion here. Obviously she was not suppose to be a part of the whole tour, but it is very plausible that she was suppose to be in some concert in the US (She was also in the kansas city concert(s), see above).

Then I stand corrected.
But I don't see the point of hiring a model to be on stage for that short amount of time when Sheryl is/was just fine to fill that role.

Not that it wouldn't have been neat to see it live. It'd be like ZOMG THATS THE GURL FROM THE VIDEO Y'ALL

Also, do we know if it was Michael or Frank that was pissed and axed her?
Jebus. Big over reaction. She didn't grab his crotch or anything.
Even if Michael didn't make that decision, I'm sure he could have prevented it from happening.

Then I stand corrected.
But I don't see the point of hiring a model to be on stage for that short amount of time when Sheryl is/was just fine to fill that role.

Not that it wouldn't have been neat to see it live. It'd be like ZOMG THATS THE GURL FROM THE VIDEO Y'ALL

Also, do we know if it was Michael or Frank that was pissed and axed her?
Jebus. Big over reaction. She didn't grab his crotch or anything.
Even if Michael didn't make that decision, I'm sure he could have prevented it from happening.

Time to clear things up with you guys.
1. Tatiana WAS supposed to be a part of the whole tour.
2.Tatiana asked Michael if she could kiss him, Michael agreed.
3.It was FRANK who did not approve of the kiss in MSG 1988.
4.Michael & Tatiana liked each other even Katherine said so.
5.After the kiss on March 3rd 1988 she was kicked off the tour by Michaels managers.
Source - BAD 25 Spike Lee Documentary + Tatiana interviews from YT :)
P.S They showed the kiss in the documentary...Now I want the full NY 88' show !

So the reason for tatiana's firing was cuz of the kiss?

Re: BAD 25 CD 2 Demo's unreleased, unheard Studio songs Discussion

Yeh it does :)

Time to clear things up with you guys.
1. Tatiana WAS supposed to be a part of the whole tour.
2.Tatiana asked Michael if she could kiss him, Michael agreed.
3.It was FRANK who did not approve of the kiss in MSG 1988.
4.Michael & Tatiana liked each other even Katherine said so.
5.After the kiss on March 3rd 1988 she was kicked off the tour by Michaels managers.
Source - BAD 25 Spike Lee Documentary + Tatiana interviews from YT :)
P.S They showed the kiss in the documentary...Now I want the full NY 88' show !

Yeah, that's what Tatiana says, but Michael was his own man. He would not have let Frank fire her, if he had not agreed with him. IMO he did not like her that way and thought Tatiana went too far with the kiss. But as usual he made others (Frank) do the firing. I don't buy it that Frank fired her without Michael's consent.

I also have them :) I can show you, wait :)

Back