*UPDATED* Star Gazing Together - Aug 29th

amygrace

Proud Member
I know a lot of you will have something planned for the 29th...but for those that will be at home, me and a few other members have been talking about taking some time that night to go outside and gaze up at the sky/stars while listening to one of Michael's songs.

The idea is to combine our energies together at the same moment - not only in love and appreciation for Michael, but to connect with his mission of bringing people together - and putting out love into the world. I genuinely believe that we are all connected - and that whatever we do as individuals, really affects everyone as a whole. Each one of us is truly powerful in changing the world we live in, and just one united thought can make a big difference.

If we can get even just a small group of us to come together in love, at the same moment for the same mission - our combined energies will go out into the world to help us all on some level. And in doing so, will also help us to really connect with Michael's spirit.

Last edited:
Re: Star gazing together - Aug 29th

Great idea!!!

Since I'm in Québec, Canada, it'll be 10pm for me! I'll look up at the sky!
And we will all cry at the same time.... :_(

I'm in!....I love this idea. Beautiful gesture and I too believe in the fact that we're all one in this world. To quote from Michael again "you're just another part of me".

Let's keep this thread going... :)

I'm on pacific time. Not sure what would be the best time. Right now I think it gets dark around 8pm. Maybe something cool will happen.

I am so in (as you already know) and I am so looking forward to this! We are going to feel something so powerful and overwhelming, I just know it.

Yay! Glad to get some responses on this...hope we get more!
For pacific timers... maybe we should push this an hour later...to 10:30pm Central Time. I don't want it to be too late for anyone...but it would be nice if all of us in the US could do it when it's dark out so we can see the stars. :)

It was my idea too, so im in :) but im from Sweden, so maybe at 23.00 CET, 11 PM

We could make a song list. A couple of songs, not a full album. Then I would freeze to death. Something like :
----------------
Cry
Gone To Soon
Will You Be There
Heal The World
You Are Not Alone/You Are My Life
Earth Song
----------------

-Like A Comet
Blazing 'Cross The Evening Sky
Gone Too Soon"

I work at 8pm that night until 8am the next morning. However, I would very much like to participate (I'll take a break :p) I live in Vancouver, Canada, so I need to figure out the time.

this is such a beautiful idea. I will be in the sky, on a plane...but ill be listening to my ipod, looking out the window and thinking of michael and all of you x

Beautiful idea. Gosh I just got so emotional. I hope Michael knows how amazing he made all of us. The bond we have is friggin incredible. I love that man. :cry:

Here is a video that I made, so that you can help spread the word about the balloon releasing and the star gazing. Email it to your friends, post it on your websites/blogs/twitters/etc. It would be great if we got a ton of people doing this together for Michael!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1z_yWCqx2I

Not all of the info in my video is correct LOL I see that we have changed the time and stuff....so....it's just a basic description of what will happen :D hahah

Last edited:

Ok guys - so were doing 10:30pm Central Time for USA! This works for you all?

Here is an online calculator, if you need to figure out what time it will be in your area: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

Under "time and place to convert from", choose:
August - 29 - 2009 - 22/10pm - 30

Then under "Select place to convert to"... find your area then click the "convert time" button. :)

Here is a video that I made, so that you can help spread the word about the balloon releasing and the star gazing. Email it to your friends, post it on your websites/blogs/twitters/etc. It would be great if we got a ton of people doing this together for Michael!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1z_yWCqx2I

Not all of the info in my video is correct LOL I see that we have changed the time and stuff....so....it's just a basic description of what will happen :D hahah

Thank you for doing this! You're so on the ball, girl. ;)

StaceyMJ said:
Beautiful idea. Gosh I just got so emotional. I hope Michael knows how amazing he made all of us. The bond we have is friggin incredible. I love that man. :cry:

I know! I feel like we are all a family here...

so what is the date? :thinking: will this be on t.v?

Michael knows that we're has Childrens to him :D

so what is the date? :thinking: will this be on t.v?
Michael knows that we're has Childrens to him :D

No TV...this is just something personal for all of us to do.
It's for August 29th... 10:30PM Central Time (for the USA). If you need to figure out what time it will be in your area...see my previous post. :)

I will spread it around like herp ... wildfire :p

I just looked and it's at 4:30am in the UK. :lol:

That would be Sunday Aug 30th at 6:30 am Finnish time.. Well that's awesome. I just wake up a bit earlier.. :)

Oh thats the worst possible time, hehe :) It will be 5.30 in sweden, but that time its not dark anymore..

strawberrypie999 Nice you do these kind of things, you seems like a very good girl. And you are really cute too, hehe :flowers:

Nice early start or late finish to the day there for the UK :p haha!

Wow...sorry it's in the wee hours of the morning for some of you! Set your alarm! lol. You guys don't have to match up with those of us in the USA though...(though it would be most awesome)...you guys can set your own time together.

aw, everyone is so wonderful here! like amygrace said, you dont have to get up so early...anytime you an see the stars together would work...but the more people doing it at once together the better!!!

Yeah in parts of the world (like here in Ireland) it will be the 30th of August? Is there any chance we could do it earlier? Hmm. Beautiful idea though.

Maybe the fans in the UK and such can do this at 10:30 their time on the 29th, and the ones in America can do it at 10:30 our time on the 29th?

Back