Update: Behind the Scenes on Jan 28th 8PM ET OWN Channel / Katherine Jackson May Be 'Oprah' Bound

Will you watch the Oprah interview

• Yes

Votes: 87 70.7%
  • No I don't feel right about watching

Votes: 36 29.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Update: Air date Nov. 8 th / Katherine Jackson May Be 'Oprah' Bound

Some members of his family would like us to think it was Michaels so called drug addiction as the reason he kept his distance from them. All of this proves to me once and for all why Michael stayed away. I just can't believe this is happening...:(

F*ck you oprah!!!!!!!!! stupid witch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She can burn in hell! sorry im angry now

okay, now its time to organize

She can burn in hell! sorry im angry now
Allow me to make your pronoun into a noun (she=Oprah), and
YES, I agree with you. Hell awaits Oprah.

Oprah Airs Jackson, Molestation Shows Back-to-Back
46 minutes ago by TMZ Staff
http://www.tmz.com/2010/11/02/oprah...ren-prince-paris-blanket-molestation-episode/
Oprah Winfrey may not get a Christmas card from Michael Jackson's family this year ...
because she's airing the tell-all interview with MJ's children back-to-back with a special on child molestation.

Oprah's big interview with MJ's kids -- Prince, Paris, and Blanket -- is scheduled to air next Monday ...
but according to Oprah's website, the talk show host is airing a show the Friday before entitled
"200 Adult Men Who Were Molested Come Forward."

Interestingly ... the Jacksons had beef with Oprah over her programming decisions back in 2005 ...
when she did a show on pedophilia during jury deliberations in Michael Jackson's molestation trial.

So far, no comment from the O camp or the Jackson family.

Last edited:

It's so hard to see his children sitting there with her having lemonade and chit chatting.

There must be an organized message the fans can send out to show their disgust over this instead of letting it just happen, do the family know the tv scheduling of this, perhaps ask on twitter to younger members of the family-Taj perhaps

im sorry michael.so glad you cant see this

Question: Are the Jacksons stupid; or
do they just play stupid on T.V.?

Simply defies belief ...... Oh Michael :(

There must be an organized message the fans can send out to show their disgust over this instead of letting it just happen, do the family know the tv scheduling of this, perhaps ask on twitter to younger members of the family-Taj perhaps
Your ideas are excellent. :punk:
Who can help us?

Question: Are the Jacksons stupid; or
do they just play stupid on T.V.?

I don't want to call anybody "stupid," but I will say that SOME members of the Jackson family may turn a BLIND-EYE to what's going on when money is involved.

I truly believe this entire interview is about SELLING Katherine Jackson's book.

I mean, her and Joe Jackson need to fund their Jackson Family Foundation (LOL) and this may be one of the ways they "think" they can do it.

well I've tweeted Taj, I have never had a tweet back before so I don't know how likely it is to get any response relating to this. I would have hoped that the family would be the people we turned to

the family are using the children just like they used mj. groundhog day. they ignored all his wishes and do what they like cause all they see is $ god help those kids cause they will end up brainwashed and used just like their dad.the only ppl that can defend his legacy will lose everything he taught them and in the worst senario believe what those with agendas in that family want them to believe about their dad.

Let's just see how it turns out...

how it turns out is irrelvent. the family shuldnt be talking to her and the children certainly shouldnt be. its bad enough she is in his house. what next an invitation to F.L to dance on his grave.

I don't want to call anybody "stupid," but I will say that SOME members of the Jackson family may turn a BLIND-EYE to what's going on when money is involved.

I truly believe this entire interview is about SELLING Katherine Jackson's book.

I mean, her and Joe Jackson need to fund their Jackson Family Foundation (LOL) and this may be one of the ways they "think" they can do it.
You make an excellent analysis.
I will continue to pray that God protects Michael's children.:angel:

well I've tweeted Taj, I have never had a tweet back before so I don't know how likely it is to get any response relating to this. I would have hoped that the family would be the people we turned to
Thank you.
God Bless You.
angel3r.gif

I know it is not exactly the same but can you imagine Jackie Kennedy sitting down for some interview with a young Caroline and John? Did they ever?
I hear a lot of people asking how do we know what Michael would want and maybe he would be fine with this. But for me Michaels actions regarding his
children all of their lives seem to suggest to me that he wouldn't want this.
But I am just a nobody fan who still cries everyday...

I just can't believe what's going here. I can't get Jacksons' side anymore.

I'm so sorry for Michael, it's hard but it's better that Michael can't see all that shit.

OMG. I knew it... "Oprah Airs Jackson, Molestation Shows Back-to-Back"

http://www.tmz.com/person/michael-jackson/

I believe we can make ourselves the Spiritual Guardians of
Michael Jackson's children.
Please say a prayer for the protection of Prince, Paris and Blanket.
I believe our prayers will be answered. :angel:
Please surround them with your Heavenly Angeles.

angel3l.gif
angel3r.gif

WHAT?????????? :wtf:

:no:

I'm shocked. :bugeyed I do not believe.... Oh God... :doh: I'm sure Michael would never let his children talk to Oprah :)puke:). :( I do not know what to say. I do not know what to think. Just sad and disappointing.... *big sigh*

Many prayers to PPB... :pray: :angel:

hear a lot of people asking how do we know what Michael would want and maybe he would be fine with this. But for me Michaels actions regarding his
children all of their lives seem to suggest to me that he wouldn't want this.
exactly. it goes against everything mj has done in raising his kids and trying to protect them from the media. what next invite bashir round for dinner. cause you couldnt get much worse than having that woman come around. anything for $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Nothing new.

Remember this?

MON 10/18: "Exclusive: The 16-Year-Old Boy Who Killed His Molester"
WED 10/20: "First TV Interview - Tyler Perry Speaks Out About Being Molested"
THU 10/21: "Lisa Marie Presley Speaks Out About The Death Of Michael Jackson"

AND NOW THIS?

FRI 11/5: "200 Adult Men Who Were Molested Come Forward."
"COINCIDENCE" my a**s
Oprah will never change.

Still, I say Katherine and the Kids are a whole.
And They're victims here.

Last edited:

till, I say Katherine and the Kids are a whole. And They're victims here.
u know i try to give katherine the benifit of the doubt but how many more times is she gonna get a pass. taj stated the family knew how mj felt about oprah and certainly knew how he felt about protecting his kids. as apple said this show was about selling her book and shes allowed the kids to be used to garner more attention for that. nothings changed since mj was a kid and allowed joe to beat the crap out of them.now his kids are being used as the cash cow

Back