Update: Behind the Scenes on Jan 28th 8PM ET OWN Channel / Katherine Jackson May Be 'Oprah' Bound

Will you watch the Oprah interview

• Yes

Votes: 87 70.7%
  • No I don't feel right about watching

Votes: 36 29.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Katherine Jackson May Be 'Oprah' Bound

She just came off as clueless and angry at MJ in that interview and gave Oprah exactly what she wanted!

that was not a very smart way to go Janet, especially when it 't all unture. i agree with the poster who stated all of the family should have become more familar about the autopsy report befor anyone does rounds of interviews. Now they all look disconnected to the outside world and Michael once again has been used by family. Sad.

they should have just said nothing, or turned down all interviews until michael had been buried, that way maybe one of the family member may have come up with a bright idea and say, "we are the ones who need an intervention here. We have lost our son, brother uncle cousin etc and before we go out on national tv, we should sit down and decide what we want to get across to the media and others, (fans)."
By doing this , they would have seemed to be more of a caring family as opposd to how it has turned out....

it's a mess right now and all they seem to be always thinking about is MONEY. When they should be concentrating on getting Murray convicted. Leave all those money attention seeking ideas alone for now and go after murray. Hell, we as fans probably may know more about some things than some family members regarding murrary.
Just keeps the kids to get dragged along too in the mud along with MJ. :no:

Someone spotted murray in Santa Monica yesterday walking around in a full out "Kobe Bryant" uniform... what 's next ? Well he'll continue to walk around a free man until the family starts to put pressure on the law to take murray into custody.

Last edited:
The Associated Press
Posted: 11/01/2010 02:52:13 PM PDT
Updated: 11/01/2010 02:52:13 PM PDT

CHICAGO—Katherine Jackson will discuss the death of her son, pop superstar Michael Jackson, in an interview with Oprah Winfrey.

Harpo Productions said Monday that Winfrey's interview with Jackson's mother will air Nov. 8 on "The Oprah Winfrey Show." Jackson's father, Joe Jackson, and his three children, Prince, Paris and Blanket Jackson, will also appear during a backyard visit taped for the episode.

Winfrey and Katherine Jackson filmed the interview at the family's home in Encino, Calif. The Chicago-based production company says Katherine Jackson talks about the day her son died and reflects on his life as a childhood star.

Michael Jackson died unexpectedly in June 2009. He gave a famous interview to Winfrey in 1993 in which he first disclosed suffering from the skin condition vitiligo.

Last edited:
Moonwalker.Fan;3041880 said:
The Associated Press
Posted: 11/01/2010 02:52:13 PM PDT
Updated: 11/01/2010 02:52:13 PM PDT

CHICAGO—Katherine Jackson will discuss the death of her son, pop superstar Michael Jackson, in an interview with Oprah Winfrey.

Harpo Productions said Monday that Winfrey's interview with Jackson's mother will air Nov. 8 on "The Oprah Winfrey Show." Jackson's father, Joe Jackson, and his three children, Prince, Paris and Blanket Jackson, will also appear during a backyard visit taped for the episode.

Winfrey and Katherine Jackson filmed the interview at the family's home in Encino, Calif. The Chicago-based production company says Katherine Jackson talks about the day her son died and reflects on his life as a childhood star.

Michael Jackson died unexpectedly in June 2009. He gave a famous interview to Winfrey in 1993 in which he first disclosed suffering from the skin condition vitiligo.

I understand that the kids will appear but don't talk, am I wrong ? (I hope no)
Only Mrs Jackson will be on interview, right ?

Katherine Jackson will be on Oprah show nexts weeks on Nov 8 :yes:

Seems like the kids will just be shown and no interview aired but we shall see.

Mike will be happy.

-_____-

yeah, maybe she took a tour around and they filmed the house/garden and the kids were playing in the backyard and stuff.. maybe they will say one word or so and nothing more (hope)..

I will never understand this.
Using the kids as if they were but baits.... using the kids... using any kids at all...

this is beyond my poor understanding. And to be honest, I rather remain ignorant to the reasons behind this kind of actions by Mrs. Jackson. As for Oprah... cash is of course her only reason why. She has no shame.

This is really so, so sad. Michael never sold his kids. The pics of baby Prince were sold at the highest prices and the money was used in charities. Tom Cruise sells pics of his baby... Angelina, and any others. Never Michael. He protected them.

I don't understand this situation at all.

I will never understand this.
Using the kids as if they were but baits.... using the kids... using any kids at all...

this is beyond my poor understanding. And to be honest, I rather remain ignorant to the reasons behind this kind of actions by Mrs. Jackson. As for Oprah... cash is of course her only reason why. She has no shame.

This is really so, so sad. Michael never sold his kids. The pics of baby Prince were sold at the highest prices and the money was used in charities. Tom Cruise sells pics of his baby... Angelina, and any others. Never Michael. He protected them.

I don't understand this situation at all.

Really? The Jacksons have a history of child show business labor.
This is a family who put their 5 year old child to work.

Last edited:

The Gold chid is dead, so now let's use his kids.

Wonderful family these pathetics loosers Jacksons.

ANYTHING FOR MONEY.

I can't wait to see Bashir at Hayvenhurst.

KATHERINE is on monday nov 8th and the TYLER PERRY show with an all men audience who were molested is friday nov the 5th. OPRAH will be promoting the KATHERINE show to the max during that molestation show with PERRY.

It is what it is: "Child Labor".

KATHERINE is on monday nov 8th and the TYLER PERRY show with an all men audience who were molested is friday nov the 5th. OPRAH will be promoting the KATHERINE show to the max during that molestation show with PERRY.

What is with these molestation shows? Lisa marie's was in the middle of two shows like that. As for Katherine's interview I am just going to hope for the best here. I don't know what else to do.

What is with these molestation shows? Lisa marie's was in the middle of two shows like that. As for Katherine's interview I am just going to hope for the best here. I don't know what else to do.

Hoped for distance between the two shows. Should have known better.

Michael Jackson's Mother To Tell All On 'Oprah'

Late King of Pop's father, Joe, and his three children also set to join Katherine during hour-long November 8 episode.

Oprah Winfrey is closing out her long-running talk show's final season with a bang. So far, Winfrey has scored hard-to-get interviews with the likes of "Harry Potter" author J.K. Rowling, featured a much sought-after reunion of the cast of "The Sound of Music" and on November 8 will dedicate a full hour to a Jackson family tell-all special.

According to The Associated Press, Winfrey recently visited the Jackson family home in Encino, California, for an extensive sit-down with matriarch Katherine Jackson. A rep for Harpo Productions confirmed the air date for next Monday with MTV News. Jackson's father, Joe, as well as his three children, Prince, Paris and Blanket, will also appear during a "backyard visit" taped for the episode. Katherine will reportedly discuss the day her son died and reflect on his life as a child star.

Gossip website X17 Online reported that it is still unclear how many other members of the family will be featured, but that several relatives, including Randy Jackson, were not informed about the interviews so as to avoid any possible confrontations.

The site also reported that the show's producers are still trying to secure an interview with the mother of two of Jackson's children, Debbie Rowe. Other topics that may be addressed during the one-hour special include Katherine's wrongful death civil lawsuit against promoter AEG and the family's legal woes with Michael's estate.

The rep for Harpo did not comment on attempts to secure an interview with Rowe, but said there were no plans to extend the one-hour episode into two shows.

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1651293/20101101/jackson_michael.jhtml

Didn't Debbie Rowe claim she was the one who asked MJ to put mask on the kids, for fear of kidnapping?

Well, she should have something to say about them appearing on Oprah. Otherwise, I will think she was lying...

Late King of Pop's father, Joe, and his three children also set to join Katherine during hour-long November 8 episode.

Oprah Winfrey is closing out her long-running talk show's final season with a bang. So far, Winfrey has scored hard-to-get interviews with the likes of "Harry Potter" author J.K. Rowling, featured a much sought-after reunion of the cast of "The Sound of Music" and on November 8 will dedicate a full hour to a Jackson family tell-all special.

According to The Associated Press, Winfrey recently visited the Jackson family home in Encino, California, for an extensive sit-down with matriarch Katherine Jackson. A rep for Harpo Productions confirmed the air date for next Monday with MTV News. Jackson's father, Joe, as well as his three children, Prince, Paris and Blanket, will also appear during a "backyard visit" taped for the episode. Katherine will reportedly discuss the day her son died and reflect on his life as a child star.

Gossip website X17 Online reported that it is still unclear how many other members of the family will be featured, but that several relatives, including Randy Jackson, were not informed about the interviews so as to avoid any possible confrontations.

The site also reported that the show's producers are still trying to secure an interview with the mother of two of Jackson's children, Debbie Rowe. Other topics that may be addressed during the one-hour special include Katherine's wrongful death civil lawsuit against promoter AEG and the family's legal woes with Michael's estate.

The rep for Harpo did not comment on attempts to secure an interview with Rowe, but said there were no plans to extend the one-hour episode into two shows.

Ok..sow now she's trying to get Debbie Rowe on the show too...WTFFF?!!
Oprah, I didn't know you were so into Michael Jackson, getting all the connections to him you can before your show ends. SMH. She's already got Michael's kids on the show...what's next?

Why is this not surprising?!?!:smilerolleyes:

I always thought that this might just happen. Oprah getting all she can get out of everyone associated with Michael. Given what Lisa said it would be interesting to hear Debbie's take on things.

Jackson's father, Joe, as well as his three children, Prince, Paris and Blanket, will also appear during a "backyard visit" taped for the episode

Even having these children 'appear' on the show is going against everything Michael did to keep them away from public scrutiny. Michael would not be pleased I'm sure.

Last edited:

???

what to think what to think...

Well , there ya go folks. A one hour tell-all -_-

Why is this not surprising?!?!:smilerolleyes:

I always thought that this might just happen. Oprah getting all she can get out of everyone associated with Michael. Given what Lisa said it would be interesting to hear Debbie's take on things.

Even having these children 'appear' on the show is going against everything Michael did to keep them away from public scrutiny. Michael would not be pleased I'm sure.

Queen OPRAH bagged lisa marie, katherine and maybe MJ'S kids. You know she is courting debbie with great vigor. Here's hoping debbie doesn't bite, and tells OPRAH to shove it.

I don't see anything wrong with interview Debbie, but it would be a bit hypocritical in her part because she was always the one who claimed to have made Michael put masks on the kids and now they are all going Oprah having a jolly great time!

Back