Update: Behind the Scenes on Jan 28th 8PM ET OWN Channel / Katherine Jackson May Be 'Oprah' Bound

Will you watch the Oprah interview

• Yes

Votes: 87 70.7%
  • No I don't feel right about watching

Votes: 36 29.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Katherine Jackson May Be 'Oprah' Bound

Thank goodness Joe did this interview before he lost the bid to turn over the estate executors! Or this interview might be very different. But I will wait and see what they say.

Michael drew this!!!
68760_449962898212_43921468212_5318814_6870207_n.jpg

71700_449961038212_43921468212_5318792_7603865_n.jpg
Just AMAZING!!! I'm speechless just a very big WOW! :mello::bugeyed
Michael was a true artist in every sense, may God bless his soul:no:

71700_449961038212_43921468212_5318792_7603865_n.jpg
DrMartinLutherKingJr.jpg

I THANK YOU FOR SHARING!!!! Michael is an Artistical Genius. :wub:

Last edited:

A great designer. A complete artist. :clapping: :wild: :punk: I am very proud of him. :wub:

:cry:

Who's that girl with Oprah? Halima? :scratch:

I thought that was her, too lol. That's Brett-Livingstone Strong's wife. Brett was a good friend of Michael since the 80's. They were both at his funeral and at the family home in Encino when Oprah was there.

To me it looks like this is the original photo:
DrMartinLutherKingJr.jpg

Michael did a very good job!

YES!!!!!!! :wild:

Brett-Livingstone Strong FB page. The lady in the first photo is his wife. They were present at the Jacksons Encino home where the interview took place.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brett...=photos#!/album.php?aid=247901&id=43921468212

I thought that was her, too lol. That's Brett-Livingstone Strong's wife. Brett was a good friend of Michael since the 80's. They were both at his funeral and at the family home in Encino when Oprah was there.

Thanks! :)

I do not know it was her (Brett-Livingstone Strong's wife)! :doh: In this picture she is very much like Halima. :wild: It is the angle of the picture.

Does anyone know when that drawing was made?

OMG! I'm sure... I cry when watching this interview. :cry: *big sigh*

Michael had many talents, which is one of the reasons so many were jealous of him and tried to bring him down.

Wow that pic of martin luther king that mj drew is amazing!!! :wild:. Michael was truly an amazing man.

Btw i thought brett living strong was more of lisa marie's friend, i must be wrong lol

Brett-Livingstone Strong FB page. The lady in the first photo is his wife. They were present at the Jacksons Encino home where the interview took place.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brett-Livingstone-Strong/43921468212?v=photos#!/album.php?aid=247901&id=43921468212

Cool, Thanks! If u look at the pics on Brett face book u see another pic MJ drew that looks like Abraham Lincoln! :wild:

That Martin Luther King Jr. Drawing MJ did looks awesome!:punk:

By the way is it me or Oprah has on the same outfit she ware while interviewing LMP? :scratch:So both were on the the same day? Or does she have lots of the same sweaters in the same color? lol She went to London then back to Cali that fast or was it the other way around? Well it is possible by airplane! lol Anyways, I was just being curious!:D

This drawing does'nt surprise me in the least......Michael had talent over flowing from every part of his being, thats why he was and will always be the best!

If only Ms. O was'nt in that pic *sigh*

Michael could have become a great artist.... no wonder Paris encouraged him to take art classes..... if only he had more time...

Michael could have become a great artist.... no wonder Paris encouraged him to take art classes..... if only he had more time...
I agree, the girl herself draws a lot, she was surely inspired by her daddy

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brett...=photos#!/album.php?aid=247901&id=43921468212

Thanks for the link. :)

I've seen many of Michael's sketches and I know this was another great talent he had but this MLK drawing (and now the Lincoln drawing) are the few I've seen that are portraits of adults and not cartoon characters or kids. This one is so serious. I love it. I would like to see more like this.

Has nothing to do with Oprah or the interview, but...

vlcsnap171895.jpg

vlcsnap174477.jpg

Michael's drawing of Cicily Tyson playing Miss Jane Pittman. Jane Pittman... a black woman in the South born into slavery in the 1850s lived to become a part of the civil rights movement in the 1960s.

vlcsnap171895.jpg

vlcsnap174477.jpg

Michael's drawing of Cicily Tyson playing Miss Jane Pittman. Jane Pittman... a black woman in the South born into slavery in the 1850s lived to become a part of the civil rights movement in the 1960s.

Great! :wild: Thanks for posting! :)

This drawing I had ever seen. :wild: The man had many talents. :wub:

^^ WOW!! I wish I could purchase everything he's ever drawn :wild: :heart:

vlcsnap171895.jpg

vlcsnap174477.jpg

Ah yes! I watched the footage of that show on youtube recently (link posted on MJJC). That is a beautiful drawing of Cicily Tyson as Miss Jane Pittman. Gosh, I didn't really begin to sketch portraits well until I was an adult. Michael was sketching brilliantly at such a young age.

As an aside, I'll never forget watching that TV movie air in the 70's (The Autobiography of Miss Jane Pittman). It was an event almost like watching "Roots" was. If you guys haven't seen it, you really must. Cicily Tyson is brilliant.

there is also, one of Elvis ,,,one of his servants stole it !

It was advertised as airing in Nov but no specific date has been said as of yet.

Back