TV Alert: Rebbie Jackson on the Today Show 4/22/10 (Threads Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: TV Alert: Rebbie Jackson on the Today Show 4/22/10

Thanks Suzy. Do you know what time that comes on here?

Oh God...I am not looking forward to that interview. All of a sudden, everyone has something to say ..or to sell.

Oh God...I am not looking forward to that interview. All of a sudden, everyone has something to say ..or to sell.

agree!!!...After what she has already said about Michael...I dont think she has anything else to add.

agree!!!...After what she has already said about Michael...I dont think she has anything else to add.

I mean, what does she have to sell to a national audience, aside from Michael drama?

Her show is at Lackawanna College for Chrissake....It seems like they enjoy going on TV to call him an addict. Is this some kind of payback for Michael leaving these folks out of his will?

Whoever said this family was dysfunctional, wasn't lying.

Last edited:

I mean, what does she have to sell to a national audience, aside from Michael drama?

Her show is at Lackawanna College for Chrissake....It seems like they enjoy going on TV to call him an addict. Is this some kind of payback for Michael leaving these folks out of his will?

Whoever said this family was dysfunctional, wasn't lying.

yup he was not lying and also he forgot to add other sisters name when he said i got an idiot as a sister people.

most of you havent even seen the commercial...lets wait for the show.

most of you havent even seen the commercial...lets wait for the show.
finally someone with something positive to say.

I think it's funny that most fans think his family is bashing him when they speak of him now. They knew him better than anyone on this planet and I am sure there is a whole lot they know about this case and him the public does not know. I don't think they are lying when they speak of him and I am sure they do not get paid for their story so there is nothing for them to gain. They only people in the family that rub me the wrong way is Joe and Jermaine. I have always felt indifferent about them even when Michael was here.

I think it's funny that most fans think his family is bashing him when they speak of him now. They knew him better than anyone on this planet and I am sure there is a whole lot they know about this case and him the public does not know. I don't think they are lying when they speak of him and I am sure they do not get paid for their story so there is nothing for them to gain. They only people in the family that rub me the wrong way is Joe and Jermaine. I have always felt indifferent about them even when Michael was here.

that's quite phony. get on the fans. what's new?

act like you are sure Michael's family knows him. what's new? you don't know if Michael's family knows him. you are as much an outsider as we are. and what we saw from the outside is Michael spent time with his kids. not his brothers and sisters.

these anti Michael sentiments, disguised as 'positive' family protection, is getting old. have you forgotten that the autopsy report doesn't support his brothers and sisters account?

the Today show has gotten on the slaughter train. and people are newly joining this site, in time to help the media along on the Michael Jackson slaughter, before and after his death, without any solid proof of anything negative the only positive posts are in support of Michael.

now you can't pick Joe and Jermaine as your targets and then hypocritically accuse fans of attacking family members.

and those who are accusing Michael, are also advertising their product. that's what they have to gain. publicity.

none of these 'programs' would be interviewing this family, if they weren't going to be negative on Michael.

we know what to expect from the Jackson family. Now we know why Michael tried to stay away from them as much as possible.

If the Jackson family wants spotlight all they have to do is say Michaels name and they get the interview no matter how dirty the show or what the interviewer may ask they will no doubt make Michael out to be some drug addicted paranoid freak.

AGREE these fans think they knew mj better than his own family knew him. When the family speak of things they do not want to hear they bash them.

Oh please Michael's family did not even know if Omer was Michael's son or not

AGREE these fans think they knew mj better than his own family knew him. When the family speak of things they do not want to hear they bash them.

another uninformed meshing of blood and knowledge. Julius Ceasar was killed by his brother. you think blood automatically equals support, and knowledge? Cane killed his brother Abel. there are plenty of families who don't know each other, so this is a wild assumption on your part. and uhm..this is a Michael board. what? it's weird that you would find fans on here that would support the subject of this forum?

and, you know what? we have something you don't, to support us...we have the autopsy report. you keep forgetting that. so, apparently, the family doesn't know him like you think they do. and..the autopsy doesn't magically erase years of abuse, even if he was suddenly clean, for a time. so..obviously, he wasn't abusive of drugs. the only one who KNOWS Michael, is the autopsy report.

Last edited:

Just because they "know him" doesn't mean they should be doing the rounds to promote their ish by sullying his name (and tainting the potential jury). Duh.

that's quite phony. get on the fans. what's new?

act like you are sure Michael's family knows him. what's new? you don't know if Michael's family knows him. you are as much an outsider as we are. and what we saw from the outside is Michael spent time with his kids. not his brothers and sisters.

these anti Michael sentiments, disguised as 'positive' family protection, is getting old. have you forgotten that the autopsy report doesn't support his brothers and sisters account?

the Today show has gotten on the slaughter train. and people are newly joining this site, in time to help the media along on the Michael Jackson slaughter, before and after his death, without any solid proof of anything negative the only positive posts are in support of Michael.

now you can't pick Joe and Jermaine as your targets and then hypocritically accuse fans of attacking family members.

and those who are accusing Michael, are also advertising their product. that's what they have to gain. publicity.

none of these 'programs' would be interviewing this family, if they weren't going to be negative on Michael.

The jackson family do know michael better than us fans , they grew up with michael,and when they did not hear from michael they kept contac with michael thru there mother. rebbie is doing a concert so she seem to be promoting herself and yes they will ask about michael, some fans should stop hating on the family the jackson family love michael

Oh please Michael's family did not even know if Omer was Michael's son or not

Oh sweetie, you actually believe that? You should know that the Jackson's know how to tease the media.

When Michael died was no time to be teasing the media.

Well... let's wait.
First, I trust Rebbie, but yes, just as you, I am quite confused about her last "actions" (to say so).
I hope I have already learned my lesson with the interview of MJ bodyguards. I was one of the many to jump angry to the sound of it, and then it was not that bad.

So... I choose waiting.

But I have no way to see this. So if any of you can make a copy to share, Me here would love that someone MORE :)

Ok, everybody. She hasn't even given the interview yet. Rebbie is usually very reasonable. Let's give her the benefit of the doubt. She may surprise you.

Ok, everybody. She hasn't even given the interview yet. Rebbie is usually very reasonable. Let's give her the benefit of the doubt. She may surprise you.

So true.
And in fact, she has already surprised us. Why not doing the same again (but this time for the good?) :smilerolleyes:

The jackson family do know michael better than us fans , they grew up with michael,and when they did not hear from michael they kept contac with michael thru there mother. rebbie is doing a concert so she seem to be promoting herself and yes they will ask about michael, some fans should stop hating on the family the jackson family love michael

you don't know who that family knows. and we are not hating on the Jackson family, who are feeding Michael to the hateful press. we are loving Michael. some should stop their hate on Michael, disguised as 'support of the family'.

i1h9vm.gif
i1h9vm.gif
Hello, my baby Hello, my honey Hello, my ragtime gal Send me a kiss by wire Baby, my hearts on fire If you refuse me

r u sure Rebbie will be on the show???

Guys enough. The interview hasn't even aired yet this has turned into a slag Rebbie off fest. Wait until the interview to see what she has to say. If she speaks about drug addict claims then by all means discuss it.

one thing is tabloids or media feeding the monster,but when it comes from your own blood is really really hurtful.

You hit the nail on the head.

I am hoping for a drug-reference-free interview (unless it's about the conduct of that quack Murray). Let's see what happens...

Guys, I've seen quite enough of this drug addict BS. I don't care how you try and justify these claims, the autopsy report doesn't support them! Like I've said before do not bring this crap here! It is false. End of story.

As for Rebbie, yeah I'm willing to give her the benefit of the doubt until the interview but I'm not holding out any hope. I don't care if Michael was the biggest raving drug addict that ever lived, I wouldn't go on TV to share those stories about my brother with the world, would you? It's beyond disrespect.

stacey,
spot on the true facts speak for themselves but michael did have problems ages ago!

WENT TO SEE , Whitney Houston and she was fine for 4 songs, then she went off for a costume change, she came back ! and i swear this is true!! she was high as a kite, the show started to go down from this point, and poor Whitney could not even complete one song to the calibre we have seen her in the past. This is how i know Michael was NOT a drug addict because in THIS IS IT he was truely in control, and switched on. Its a shame though as she was definetly supplied and sanctioned to take them drugs to carry on!
Michael may have needed some drugs but only for sleep and rest, Whitney had clearly a drug problem.

Terry

Well, I saw the interview. I think it was drug-free this time, heh. Really nothing different was said by Rebbie. When asked about the Murray case she intriguingly said that she thinks "there will be some interesting results for everyone." She said she can't talk about it too much because of the ongoing investigation but that "it's interesting what's going on."

No time now, have to get to work...

Well, I saw the interview. I think it was drug-free this time, heh. Really nothing different was said by Rebbie. When asked about the Murray case she intriguingly said that she thinks "there will be some interesting results for everyone." She said she can't talk about it too much because of the ongoing investigation but that "it's interesting what's going on."

No time now, have to get to work...
it's interesting indeed..Latoya(not that she's the most reliable source) but she said the very same thing...you'll be surprised by some twists in the case..it's going to surprise a lot of people.I hope they mean that they will nail more than one doctor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back