Today Show Recordings of Michael- Fearful of Dr. Thome

That video was very interesting I've always laughed at his name Imagine having the same name twice as your birth name lol

hm... why was thome with michael in london then (in 2009)?

Yes, if he fired him in 2008, what was he doing with him with AEG in March 2009.

As usual things don't add up. I don't trust Thome, but I don't think Michael could trust anyone,not just thome.

Clearly Frank Dileo doesn't think too highly of Thome.

I think the tape recordings are Michaels voice

Why does Jermaine always seem to get involved?

He seems to know SUCH dodgy people.

Poor Michael.

There's NO WAY I'm gonna go to Jermaine's tribute...

I think a good starting place to look for THE TRUTH is to start with Jermaine and why he wanted someone like Thome to associate with MJ. I do not think in any way that Jermaine wanted MJ dead, but I am absolutely sure that Jermaine wanted MJs money. He always felt entitled to MJs money and badgered MJ endlessly to do tours with him and others in the family. Just like Joe Jackson promoting himself and his company on television right after MJ died....there was Jermaine promoting himself at the memorial by singing Smile. I just can't forget what MJ said/sang: "Anything For Money".

I think a good starting place to look for THE TRUTH is to start with Jermaine and why he wanted someone like Thome to associate with MJ. I do not think in any way that Jermaine wanted MJ dead, but I am absolutely sure that Jermaine wanted MJs money. He always felt entitled to MJs money and badgered MJ endlessly to do tours with him and others in the family. Just like Joe Jackson promoting himself and his company on television right after MJ died....there was Jermaine promoting himself at the memorial by singing Smile. I just can't forget what MJ said/sang: "Anything For Money".

I agree with this. Also, Tohme had an interest in Colony Capital. Jermaine introduced Michael to Tohme. Colony Capital wound up OWNING the majority of Neverland. Jermaine was right THERE (literally), promoting Neverland as a burial place for Michael. The income that would have generated would have been phenomenal.

Jermaine was right THERE, on the Larry King show, promoting his own tribute show. The charities that would have supported weren't even Michael's! What next? The J-5 with Michael in the background as a hologram?

Michael was. . . Michael. He had his own life and career. Jermaine was not and IS not Michael, and will NEVER be. Sorry, but that's the way it is. Jermaine's riding Michael's success, even in death, is distasteful to me.

I feel like this is so typical of things that happened to Michael. Shady people did the right thing just long enough for Michael to think he could trust them and then they turned and messed with him, most times to the point where he would get into trouble because of them. It's so stupid that he had to deal with that kind of thing from almost if not everybody.

Ok For Thome to be declining and stop returning calls says a lot.
(...)
I think that him being at the hospital is a big thing. Because i think he was there to be sure that the job was done. This is like the Mafia and he is the ring leader. Murray may have been put up to it by Thome. Do it or your dead.

We all need to remember that this is a TAPE on a TAPE RECORDER. Things do not sound normal on those. This tape proves that Michael did not want this man hanging around him and when he tried to show him the door he didn't take the hint. Thome is a very controlling person they dont take hints. you have to be blunt with them and even if you do that it could turn dangerous.

This to me proves that people think Michael was stupid. Hes was not stupid he knew what this man was capible of yet couldn't do anything about it for fear for his own personal safty and or the safty of his family. When you have people in your life like Thome you do as they say and you dont get hurt. When you disagree with them or go against them is when things get messy.

Another thing on Thome... Hes not a doctor and the country he clames to come from and he says hes employed by something there has never heard of him. This to me puts up a GIANT RED FLAG. Michael was not a stupid man he knew what he wanted to do but this man wouldn't alow him to do it. In Thomes eyes Michael was nothing more then a human puppet.

I think considering all the fake sh*t and lies that have come up over Michael's death, it's natural for people to speculate this tape recording. But I personally feel there is nothing to question about it. It sounds exactly like Michael to me...and Tohme was dodgy in the first place...this only confirms that...ALONG WITH the fact that Tohme then declined speaking on the matter and stopped returning calls! That in and of itself really does say A LOT. There are red flags all over the place regarding this man. He was and is nasty...the signs are obvious and I feel it in my gut.

I fear that this whole situation was very well thought out and may run deep enough that we will never get to the bottom of what REALLY happened. I feel like there may have been a framing, and diversions are being put up all over the damn place. Ugh. This sh*t ain't right.

This is bad. Why? Why did Michael have to be surrounded by so many crooks? He should have never put his trust in them. Justice needs to be served to these awful people. :angry:

Agreed. Jermaine introducing Michael to Tohme is confusing, shady and quite depressing. What is going on here? Something isn't right. Is there no one we can frikkin' trust?!?!

I agree with this. Also, Tohme had an interest in Colony Capital. Jermaine introduced Michael to Tohme. Colony Capital wound up OWNING the majority of Neverland. Jermaine was right THERE (literally), promoting Neverland as a burial place for Michael. The income that would have generated would have been phenomenal.

Jermaine was right THERE, on the Larry King show, promoting his own tribute show. The charities that would have supported weren't even Michael's! What next? The J-5 with Michael in the background as a hologram?

Michael was. . . Michael. He had his own life and career. Jermaine was not and IS not Michael, and will NEVER be. Sorry, but that's the way it is. Jermaine's riding Michael's success, even in death, is distasteful to me.

Exactly Victoria83 I think you've hit the nail on the head there! Jermaine was always jealous and set Michael up with shady people... I will never buy his whiter than white pretend image. Why you have to ask yourselves was he one of the only family members who wanted Michael buried at Neverland?! Was it because Colony Capital and Tohme(Jermaine's friend) wanted to turn it into a Graceland and more profit would come of Michael being buried there? Ask yourselves, why was Dr Tohme Tohme who had been sacked at the hospital with Jermaine and Dileo on the day Michael died?

I think if the LAPD charge Murrey with murder he might start to talk, was this just a doctor so desperate for money that he knowingly put Michael's life at risk, or was he paid to kill, or permanently disable him. Will we ever know.

I think if the LAPD charge Murrey with murder he might start to talk, was this just a doctor so desperate for money that he knowingly put Michael's life at risk, or was he paid to kill, or permanently disable him. Will we ever know.

I'm not holding my breath that we will find out, but I hope we do for Michael's sake and in the name of justice.

colony capital own 50 % of neverland and mjé estate the other 50 % , still jermaine and comony thought of $$$$$ only when it came to neverland and mj .

I'm sad, confused & angry.

I'm a little bit annoyed at Michael, why did you always end up with the wrong people, you weren't a fool, yet you let it happen to you :(

Jermaine is a nasty peice of work, end of.

According to this info then, it would seem that jermaine would profit from making Neverland a burial place. No wonder he was pushing it so hard. He knew MJ didn't want anything to do with that place. Making NL a burial place to me is like making it a tourist attraction.That's not right Michael should be able to rest in peace, in private.

I'm sad, confused & angry.

I'm a little bit annoyed at Michael, why did you always end up with the wrong people, you weren't a fool, yet you let it happen to you :(

Jermaine is a nasty peice of work, end of.

The first allegations led to prescription med abuse which led to his slow downward spiral for the last 15 years.

According to this info then, it would seem that jermaine would profit from making Neverland a burial place. No wonder he was pushing it so hard. He knew MJ didn't want anything to do with that place. Making NL a burial place to me is like making it a tourist attraction.That's not right Michael should be able to rest in peace, in private.

Yep and I think that is why he has been on the charm offensive to get others to back this suggestion. Maybe now Tohme is threatening Jermaine... or they are partners in this...

He fired him May this year 2009 not 2008.

Thank you, I misinterpreted this then on first page of thread, it is easy to get confused.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mosaic

After that Michael severed ties with official letter dated 5/5/08 saying Thome no longer authorized to rep him

hm... why was thome with michael in london then (in 2009)?

Last edited:
as he one of the only family members who wanted Michael buried at Neverland?! Was it because Colony Capital and Tohme(Jermaine's friend) wanted to turn it into a Graceland and more profit would come of Michael being buried there?
pretty much.they will prob still do it just wont have the xtra attraction

nobody but murray killed mj , the timeline between the calls to his assistants in Houston to remove boxes and the 911 call were 4 to five hours , why a hitman would wait till the last minute to cover his crime . the theories about the killing being planned are really absurd and don't make anysense whatever .

They need to investigate whether or not it was really just $5.5 million of Michael's money that Tohme had.

I was thinking that too when they first broke the news.

I don't even know what to say about this news.

There's one thing I have to say though, a drug addict wouldn't be so aware and concerned of the things going on around him.
nobody but murray killed mj , the timeline between the calls to his assistants in Houston to remove boxes and the 911 call were 4 to five hours , why a hitman would wait till the last minute to cover his crime . the theories about the killing being planned are really absurd and don't make anysense whatever .

The two girls picking up the boxes 'all of a sudden' could just be manipulation to make it seem like an 'accident'.

Tohme was described by many of Michael's closets friends and advisors as Michael's "liquidator".

All he worked form is to ruin his legacy.
he wanted to sell Neverland... oh, actually he always says "Sycamore Ranch", that never was Neverland in his mind.

he went for the Juliens auction stuff without Michael's approval.

having worked on the KING OF POP French Edition project, I can tell you firsthand he ruined many of our efforts to take the release to the next level.

And.... this is just the top of the iceberg.

Yes, it would seem so. . . .

After the trial, Michael never lived at Neverland again, and I'm sure he didn't intend to. Jermaine was the only one in the family I've heard promoting Neverland as a burial place (i.e. like Graceland). Neverland had been Michael's sanctuary, and then it was terribly violated. I'm sure it was a scene of horror for Michael . . . . and to be buried there? Makes my skin crawl to even think of his body being there. I can't imagine that Michael would have wanted that!

Jerm was SO prompt, being interviewed at N/L, saying how much Michael loved the place, how peaceful it was. It was never peaceful again for Michael, after the horror of the police raids. Those terrible associations ruined the place for him. He didn't feel SAFE there (in Sneddon's jurisdiction.) It's my opinion that this was about profit, only, and NOT about what Michael would have wanted. He wouldn't have wanted that, pretty sure. . . . . .

Hopefully fans will boycott ALL Jermaine related project.
Obvious atempt to cash-in on Michael's back and legacy.

It seems to me that Mike was having a good sort out of the people around him.Obviously these shows plus whatever else was in the pipeline were going to be huge.Michael was going to be back better than ever and he wanted the right people round him.
I think alot of people were put out by this ,that Michael didn't want them anymore.Who knows they may of taken revenge on him by murder.It wouldn't surprise me at all :cry:

Back