Today, Monday July 13th...

Now at this time I would actually be in London.....I'm trying not to think too much about this but I can't....it would have been the first time I would have seen Michael. I'm a fan since 1995, when I was 5 years old.
I think tonight it will hurt very much when I know that the show would have started and now everything had changed....it hurts beyond words.

IMG_0029.jpg

this is my calendar at work ... I am originally scheduled to leave on July 8 in London ... had tickets for 10 and July 12 ... but after reprogramming had tickets for July 22 ...
Today is very sad when I see this calendar ... reminds me of all the great plans we've made! :(

Its not getting any easier...

Today the WORLD would have felt Michaels electrifying presence!!!!!!!!

This was his COMEBACK!!!!!!!!!!

:(:(:(

I'm at work right now because I started at 8pm last night and work until 8am (it's 6am right now.) I think once I get home, it's going to hit me. I cried a lot yesterday. Stupid Youtube videos :p

i was gonna go to the o2 today but i cant face it. just too painful

Michael i love you forever, this day it's to sad! I miss u! :'(

I will try to keep the faith, but still... wow. This pain isn't going anywhere for awhile. :sad:

Yeah its a really sad day.. Im sitting up listen to "heart break hotel" browsing servial webpages about michael and just looking at the words michael & Memorium bring tears to my face. :(

When I thought I am getting stronger, its getting worst, but I can imagine the pain for the fans who actually got tickets to see him live, even though I didn’t win I was going to do whatever it takes to get one. It is so sad! :cry: I wish all the fans peace and love, please keep the faith and let’s pray for him.

Almost every morning I wake up and think "DAMN, I'm going to see Michael in a few days!!!!!" and then it hits me like a slap in the face :( I couldn't wait to sit on here tonight for HOURS and read all of your wonderful stories and comments from the first concert. I was so excited.

I miss you Michael :( xxx

Michael! Michael! Michael! Michael! Michael! this would be the fans chanting right now...............ahhhhhhh why oh why!! I didn't go to O2 cause I know I'll get more depressed!!

I should have been in the O2 by now...It pains me beyond measure to think of what might have been. If our heartache is so deep, I cannot begin to understand or even imagine what his poor dear children, his mother and the rest of the family must be going through...

I take solace in the fact that he is resting with the Lord now and has finally found the peace that escaped him all his life, but it pains me so to know his children won't be able to see the full measure of what he had in store for all of us and most of all, that he won't be with them physically to see them grow up. All of this hurts so, so very much...

It is just so surreal....I was not going til august 3rd but I was sooo excited for today because I was wanting to see all the reviews etc and I knew it was gonna be brilliant.

I am lost for words really :(

I was going on Thursday (16th), But the Kick-Off, The 1st show was due to start any minute soon.:cry:
why did this happen!!:angry: this was going to be the greatest show on Earth!
But now it's just a Thought of what should have been.... :boohoo:

This is making me depressed again. I was going to see him this year. I can't believe I never had the opportunity to see him perform live.

I was counting down the days... I thought it will be the most thrilling experience to see MJ coming back, but we have what we have...

I was going on Thursday (16th), But the Kick-Off, The 1st show was due to start any minute soon.:cry:
why did this happen!!:angry: this was going to be the greatest show on Earth!
But now it's just a Thought of what should have been.... :boohoo:

ahhh same here! I was supposed to be sitting row X on the 112 section!! I guess this has hit me today BIG time........I'm so sad.

I'm going to watch Live in Bucharest :)
That's what I plan to do tonight as well.

i keep getting this feeling, for a split second i get back the excitement of imagining seeing him live, followed by heartache that it will never ever happen now :(
Same here. It happens at some point almost every day. I still feel like "we're going to London in August!" and then.... oh, we're not.

i cant believe hes gone
i cried for a couple of days, and at his memorial but
today i just feel lost, and alone like a part of me is
missing its weird
and it hasn't stopped raining.
i just want to cry.

If he hadn't moved his show from July 12th to March 3rd, I would be in London right now. I still hadn't accepted that I had to wait 8 months to see him ... and then his death hit me like a ton of bricks. Today is very hard day for all who were to attend his concerts. We were all excited for each other, regardless of which show we were going to, it didn't matter, because it was MICHAEL JACKSON! Instead, I sit alone, on my couch in Vancouver Canada, wondering just what the Hell do I do with myself now?

i think it is hitting everyone hard today. my thoughts are with everyone who had tickets for tonight

my tickets were for aug 10th but i am feeling that emptiness tonight as well. its so difficult. can't put in words how tragic and what a loss

I am wearing my This is it TShirt, small thing but my way of showing respect. Will still go to the O2 for each of my booked concerts and leave a rose for the king.

Yeah, I was also supposed go on the opening night and the next show. What had could´ve been days that are something you definately remember, the best vacation you have in your life for those of us foreign fans who would travel to London during a week and a massive dream come true, has led to be one of the worst days in my life today :(. I had to work with someone who isn´t nice against me by embarrasse me in front of people, taunt me for what I do for a living (I study at the university) and of course don´t show me any respect that I am sad for Michaels passing and my vacation was ruined :cry:. Oh God oh God, why did you let this happen??

Back