Today, Monday July 13th...

This must be one of the saddest days ever. I had been waiting for so long for this day. To see the first images and footage of the concerts, the first reviews. Michaelmania all over again. The king reclaiming his thrown. This was going to be a time of celebration. Happy forum members posting their stories, but somehow it all seemed to good to be true. It should have been my first MJ concert ever. :(

'Ain't no sunshine when he's gone'.

Love you Mike.

I feel like I'm in the opposite world since he left us. Nothing seems right! :cry::cry: Today was supposed to be one of the most exciting days ever! The day we've all been waiting for...life sucks so much. So so so so much. I hate this!!

We could choose to remember 7-13-09 as 'what could have been'
or we can choose to mark it as the day HIStory began....again.

OK. That doesnt make too much sense, but I know what Im trying to say. :(

I don't know what I am going to do on July 28th bcuz that was the day I was going to go see MJ. Maybe I will just stay in bed or go through my MJ collection while listening to him music

I am going to a kereokie place that are dedicating songs for MICHAEL the whole night. its in DC. Its gonna be for me like watching the concert except i'm really not. i'm gonna pretend that He's doing the concert in london today...

its hard y'all, its really really hard.

i haven't been able to sleep yet. Its 5.25 am 13th july! This was going to be the happiest day of my life! Ive been so strong over the last few days, but i can't handle this! Its so tragic! Such a waste!!! :(

I wish I could be there 0n the 13th :(
I'm still traveling to the 02 from the USA on August 30th,
my concert date to pay tribute & leave some flowers. I will lift
a prayer up to the heavens for Michael's children family and
fans whom he adored. That we can honorably continue to
spread his message of love to the world through his music
dance and Legacy.

Its so sad to go there and Michael not be there. :(

Im crying thinking about it

my heart is ripped out of my chest.
the stupid countdown clock on my computer is still there too! I gotta un-install the thing pretty fast because I get depressed. I was hours away. WE were hours away from seing MICHAEL JACKSON, THE THRILLER, KILLER SUPERSTAR LIVE!!!

oh my gooood, oh whyyyyy
why why why
:(
cries

Awww how sad.. even though im on the otherside of the world, i will miss hearing what a great show it was...

Last edited:
I don't know about anyone else, but when i wake up in the morning, for a split second i think i am going to London to see Michael on the 18th July & then i remember i'm not.

I don't know about anyone else, but when i wake up in the morning, for a split second i think i am going to London to see Michael on the 18th July & then i remember i'm not.

i keep getting this feeling, for a split second i get back the excitement of imagining seeing him live, followed by heartache that it will never ever happen now :(

Monday... since more than an hour now. I'm sure the media is going to the O2 Arena, I'll watch CNN, so All the MJJC's members atending... Search for CNN cameras and say hi!!!, and a HUGE FAVOR, could some of you make a sing with the text: "MEXICO ♥ MICHAEL JACKSON" and take it there?, this would mean a lot!! :).

What makes me incredibly sad about this day is that it was supposed to be his amazing come-back, and now, is the day of some Court Case... :(

But, I invite you to think that Michael is actually performing, but as always he wanted this show to be bigger and better, so he decided to change the stage, he'll be giving himself to his fans from Up There, so lets enjoy the show singing, screaming, crying, dancing, jumping just the way our King deserves it.

LONG AND ETERNAL LIVE TO OUR KING!!

Monday... since more than an hour now. I'm sure the media is going to the O2 Arena, I'll watch CNN, so All the MJJC's members atending... Search for CNN cameras and say hi!!!, and a HUGE FAVOR, could some of you make a sing with the text: "MEXICO ♥ MICHAEL JACKSON" and take it there?, this would mean a lot!! :).

What makes me incredibly sad about this day is that it was supposed to be his amazing come-back, and now, is the day of some Court Case... :(

But, I invite you to think that Michael is actually performing, but as always he wanted this show to be bigger and better, so he decided to change the stage, he'll be giving himself to his fans from Up There, so lets enjoy the show singing, screaming, crying, dancing, jumping just the way our King deserves it.

LONG AND ETERNAL LIVE TO OUR KING!!

i will try and do that for you! And i will put it up on the memorial wall for you! it will be simple tho..i have limited rescources!

This must be one of the saddest days ever. I had been waiting for so long for this day. To see the first images and footage of the concerts, the first reviews. Michaelmania all over again. The king reclaiming his thrown. This was going to be a time of celebration. Happy forum members posting their stories, but somehow it all seemed to good to be true. It should have been my first MJ concert ever. :(

'Ain't no sunshine when he's gone'.

Love you Mike.

Ho, you are so right my friend.
It really was too good to be true. :cry::cry::cry:

i will try and do that for you! And i will put it up on the memorial wall for you! it will be simple tho..i have limited rescources!

Thank you so much! I really can't thankU enough!!!

and ShiningStar: your image just made me to break in tears, is so sweet his wonderful smile, the text, I just love it!

*hugs* to all who were supposed to be there today to see the show. I've been dreading this day since he passed and I know this is even more of a reminder for you.

-D

I wish I could be with him now.

I get you, but it was his time to shine brightly across the sky, we'll have our chance, at the right time, don't rush into it, he'll be waiting for us with big smile and open arms when that time comes.

I'm here if you need anything.

What the hell happened!!!??? Today was suppose to be a Very Special but it just feels like any other ordinary day. It just isn't fair. :(

:cry: :boohoo::cry: :boohoo::cry: :boohoo:

Last edited:
What the hell happened!!!??? Today was suppose to be a Very Special but it just feels like any other ordinary day. It just isn't fair.

C'mon not necessarily!! We can make it! Lets make this day special wherever we are on his honor!

I'm thinking of making my Eternal Moonwalk Video and encourage friends and co-workers to join me

What the hell happened!!!??? Today was suppose to be a Very Special but it just feels like any other ordinary day. It just isn't fair. :(

:cry: :boohoo::cry: :boohoo::cry: :boohoo:

Life is this way. There is a reason. I am not trying to be cold but as a person who's lost both parents and a brother, I should hate the future and yet I don't. I learned from what the past was and knew it would change the future. Don't EVER let his legacy be undermined. Don't EVER let his actions be blown off. He was a person who lives every so often and he was here because something else decided this was the time. Love and love again. Each time you can walk into a store and just do what you want, don't take it for granted. Each day think of him and how he wasn't allowed to do such a simple act.

-D

C'mon not necessarily!! We can make it! Lets make this day special wherever we are on his honor!

I'm thinking of making my Eternal Moonwalk Video and encourage friends and co-workers to join me

Life is this way. There is a reason. I am not trying to be cold but as a person who's lost both parents and a brother, I should hate the future and yet I don't. I learned from what the past was and knew it would change the future. Don't EVER let his legacy be undermined. Don't EVER let his actions be blown off. He was a person who lives every so often and he was here because something else decided this was the time. Love and love again. Each time you can walk into a store and just do what you want, don't take it for granted. Each day think of him and how he wasn't allowed to do such a simple act.-D

I totally understand you both and agree, but it just doesn't compare to what today was
meant to be for soooo many of us:) I'll cotinue to do what Ive always have done up until now and that watch play listen to everything Michael gave the world. I'll miss him, more.:(

I totally understand you both and agree, but it just doesn't compare to what today was
meant to be for soooo many of us:) I'll cotinue to do what Ive always have done up until now and that watch play listen to everything Michael gave the world. I'll miss him, more.:(

And we'll miss him with you

Today my thoughts go to the MJ'team of TII. Sorry guys.:(
Would have been the most beautiful spectacle of the world.
I miss you MJ ... immensely

:(
I was soooo looking forward to today, now its just an average day.
I can't make it to the O2 today, i hope everyone who is going has a fun time.
Make sure the whole of London can hear you.

We miss you mike

Back