TMZ : One New Video That Has Never Been Seen Will Be Released

wow...again thriller, billie jean, beat it, black or white....maybe the unreleased video is this is it directed by spike lee....commercially it's unreleased!!!! o_O

so how many versions of everything else will we have now? And they know it - and they know most of us will buy it just because of that one "new" release - and I so wish I could boycott it .... but of course I can't!!!!! Aaaarrgghhh!

Michael's video's that have yet to be released commercially released

Goin' Places
Even Though You're Gone
Blame It On The Boogie
She's Out Of My Life
The Triumph
Billie Jean' 84
Another Part of Me
Who Is It (MTV USA version)
Gone Too Soon (Alternate Version)
They Don't Care About Us (Prison Version)
HIStory Remix
Cry
This Is It

so how many versions of everything else will we have now? And they know it - and they know most of us will buy it just because of that one "new" release - and I so wish I could boycott it .... but of course I can't!!!!! Aaaarrgghhh!
Sony is a business, they're most likely thinking of not just established fans, but casual and new fans

Hey, I hope not it's the One More Chance music video who is in the NUMBER ONES DVD :eek:

TMZ will go down once the MJ gossip has stopped.

tmzp.jpg

I don't want anyone to get the impression that I'm starting rumors or whatnot. But while I was working on the re-launching of my MJ site, one of the things I was...and am planning to do is archive old news stories of MJ going back as far as how long my page has been online. (1997)

One of the things I stumbled upon was an old news article from Planet Jackson.com

In September/October of 2001, they had a news article which said Michael was not only planning a video for "Unbreakable", but they stated, at the time, was being worked on at Lucas Arts studio (the Star Wars people). I don't know if it was ever finished, or how far along the project got...that was around the same time Sony started messing everything up.

Like I said, not trying to start rumors, but it makes me wonder if there actually is something for Unbreakable that's been locked away all these years.

Yes, I remember this as well.

From what I remember, they had shot something...preliminary stuff.

Nothing substantial, I think it stopped when the issues with Sony arose.

I would love to see the footage though...and we probably will eventually. YEARS from now, lol.

Goin' Places
Even Though You're Gone
Blame It On The Boogie
She's Out Of My Life
The Triumph
Billie Jean' 84
Another Part of Me
HIStory Remix
Cry
This Is It

Most of those are Jackson 5 videos. I hate Jackson 5 and i really dont know why they should be on MJ video collections. Just my opinion.

Ps: I never saw TII video. Could you please post youtube link?

Has the album had a release date? I remember a while back it was suppose to November. That's only weeks away.

Most of those are Jackson 5 videos. I hate Jackson 5 and i really dont know why they should be on MJ video collections. Just my opinion.

Ps: I never saw TII video. Could you please post youtube link?
You mean The Jacksons? (I'm one of those fans who consider the 1969-1975 and 1975-1984 entities seperate) Michael played a HUGE part in those songs and videos so they should be included ESPECIALLY The Triumph, which Michael directed and produced

So of the 13 videos in the list, only 4 of those are Jacksons videos, so it's not "most"

And who HATES The Jackson 5?:mello: That means you're missing out on at least 20 years of Michael's discography

Not only TMZ linked the event with the JFK assasination.
I know I've been reading the same on other media sites.
But I think it's not that weird after all if we think how much Michael admired JFK, so much that he even had him on his right side in that painting that looks like "The last supper"....
Michael also included images from JFK funeral in Man in the mirror video, if I'm not mistaken?!? Sorry if I'm mistaken it.

As about One more chance, I love the song very much and I would love to see a video of it.

If Michael would have been given one more chance.....

You mean The Jacksons? (I'm one of those fans who consider the 1969-1975 and 1975-1984 entities seperate) Michael played a HUGE part in those songs and videos so they should be included ESPECIALLY The Triumph, which Michael directed and produced

So of the 13 videos in the list, only 4 of those are Jacksons videos, so it's not "most"

And who HATES The Jackson 5?:mello: That means you're missing out on at least 20 years of Michael's discography

Jackson 5 and The Jacksons is the same to me. Same band, only different name.
I don't know, I think they were holding MJ back and their music is pretty cheesy and mediocre. Exceptions are some songs from Triumph and Destiny.

those videos are the jacksons not J5

no

As I said above, it's the same band.

Jackson 5 and The Jacksons is the same to me. Same band, only different name.
I don't know, I think they were holding MJ back and their music is pretty cheesy and mediocre. Exceptions are some songs from Triumph and Destiny.

As I said above, it's the same band.
So you've heard all 19 Jackson 5/ Jacksons albums? because I strongly disagree with the sentiment that their music was cheesy and mediocre.

If we're talking about the Victory period, then I agree with you about him holding him back, but before then? I disagree again

I Love The J5/Jacksons/Michael Jackson. People on here should listen to something below Dangerous/BAD. ;)
which I love those too.

:mellow:

So you've heard all 19 Jackson 5/ Jacksons albums? because I strongly disagree with the sentiment that their music was cheesy and mediocre.

If we're talking about the Victory period, then I agree with you about him holding him back, but before then? I disagree again

I never heard all 19 albums. I heard all albums they released as The Jacksons and around a few albums they released as Jackson 5. I did, however, listen to the random songs from all their albums and i really didn't like most of them. There is around 5-10 Jackson 5/ Jacksons songs that i listen to ocassionaly, but the only one i really love is This place hotel.
But i do have to admit that beside MJ, i'm more into metal, classical and rock music, so it might be that i just dislike that music genre in general. But then again, I really don't see anything special in their music - except a great singer, but that isn't enough.
Just my opinion. :)

I Love The J5/Jacksons/Michael Jackson. People on here should listen to something below Dangerous/BAD. ;)
which I love those too.

:mellow:

I, for example, listen to all MJ albums he released since 1979. I just don't like Jackson5/Jacksons stuff. :)

ackson 5 and The Jacksons is the same to me. Same band, only different name.
the music is totally different. they really have nothing in common interms of sounding the same one is motown genre with a child singing the other is with a prety much adult voice mj singing gamble and huff etc late 70's style and the obvious differences with jermaine missing

Unbreakable!? OMG!:bugeyed: Dude I would have loved to see that! I knew he was working on OMC...but wow, Unbreakable! I love that song. DAMN TRIAL!:angry: If it weren't for any of that shit, we would have had MJ with us STILL, OMC..and who knows what other amazing things he could have produced? SO many feelings right now...

They were called the J5 when I first saw their concert at the Forum- Inglewood, CA.
Yes, they are the "Jackson Family". And Janet was still very young and had yet to sing her first note in public. However, she was on a tv show as was the J5 had a cartoon program on saturday mornings but it was Michael who was out there in front singing his heart out.:yes:

to shorten the waiting time... here the official Paul Oakenfold Urban Mix from the maxi single :)

[youtube]mK43BwvVlUI[/youtube]

Goin' Places
Even Though You're Gone
Blame It On The Boogie
She's Out Of My Life
The Triumph
Billie Jean' 84
Another Part of Me
HIStory Remix
Cry
This Is It

Isn't there also "Smile" the short film?

Back