TMZ : One New Video That Has Never Been Seen Will Be Released

stance

Proud Member
It says : "TMZ has learned a new box set called "Vision" will be released on the 47th anniversary of John F. Kennedy's assassination -- November 22. A source close to the estate tells TMZ the three DVDs feature a vast collection of previously released Michael Jackson videos ... and one new video that has never been seen. Yes, just one."

http://www.tmz.com/2010/10/02/michael-jackson-dvd-box-set-vision/

Last edited:
it's One More Chance video

My source at Sony told me this video is fantastic, Michael dancing on the table!

The one Michael didn't finish in 2003 due to the ugly case

Last edited:
wait...i dont get it. what's john f kennedy got to do with it? Is vision to do with just mj or other things as well?
also...ooooooooohhhh ..a new mj video that i haven't seen a zillion trillion times (not that i'm sick of those)

Kind of confusing, I thought he never got to finish filming the "One more chance" video?
How can they release it then?

geee, Sony should stop promoting Michael with OMC video and the DVD set.

One More Chance sounds totally below averagely, and this is NOT Michael, i mean the song doesnt represent Michael Jackson as the artist.
Also its an old song.
And .... we all do know that the filming ended because of the known reasons in 2003.
Again, media and tabloid will be pointing out to the reasons why (the allegations).... and people will be again confronted not with the MJs comeback but the BS about the past.

It will be fine to see something unreleased or never before seen, but this should not be the peak of the set.

IMO, its another professional failure.

Last edited:
Yes where's the connection between JFK and this???

idk what the conection is either. anyway.... the only reason tmz has this news is bc they are fishing the forums for information so lets try to ban the mention of TMZ because they are worthless. simply worthless.

geee, Sony should stop promoting Michael with OMC video and the DVD set.

One More Chance sounds totally below average, and this is NOT Michael, i mean the song doesnt represent Michael Jackson as the artist.
Also its an old song.
And .... we all do know that the filming ended because of the known reasons in 2003.
Again, media and tabloid will be pointing out to the reasons why (the allegations).... and people will be again confronted not with the MJs comeback but the BS about the past.

It will be fine to see something unreleased or never before seen, but this should not be the peak of the set.

IMO, its another professional failure.
I'm more excited about the OMC video than I am about the other videos, mainly because I've seen them already.

I actually don't really like the song all that much, but I'm still looking forward to seeing MJ dance.

Kind of confusing, I thought he never got to finish filming the "One more chance" video?
How can they release it then?
He never got to finish filming This is it either.

will this be out as-well as a new album????
Yes sir!

Last edited by a moderator:
I hopw the boxset includes the better quality version of Thriller, Ghosts, Can you feel it and videos pre off the wall and they can throw in a concert performance too. If it doesn't have more new things it'll be jsut like a rerelease, I'll probably end up buying it regradless.

Yes where's the connection between JFK and this???

They are coming out Nov 22 which happens to be the date JFK was assassinated. Just a coincidence but the TMZ guys could have used a better one: Billie Jean King's birthday.

I love the way everyone slags TMZ yet posts their news here almost everyday lol :clapping:

As pumped as I am to see the OMC video (worth the purchase alone), I thought we were expecting a whole disc full of behind the scenes and previously unseen footage and videos, as well as a new video for the new single??

This seems worryingly familiar if we are getting the greatest hits with one new video...

Also fingers-crossed for the FULL LENGTH Ghosts - that too, would make the purchase worth while.

Another rip-off from the good folks at Sony. Thank God for Youtube.

Another rip-off from the good folks at Sony. Thank God for Youtube.

How can we blame Sony, though, when we've been lead to believe that it's The Estate who is sorting out all the new tracklists, details and artwork and simply passing the album/DVDs/products on to Sony to distribute and promote?

I think no fans buy that box set.. There's no point to buy it.

I think no fans buy that box set.. There's no point to buy it.
-First time all of Michael's videos on one set
-The possibility of them being in better quality
-One More Chance and possibly more unreleased footage
-It's a Michael Jackson release

I think that's all the points anyone needs to buy it

well, it looks like TMZ has been hunting MJJC for news lately :lol:

JFK Assassination...........Bloody TMZ, they just love death and bloodshed!!!!!!!

I don't trust a word TMZ says and I never go on their site!!!!!!!

I'll believe it when it's released........

-First time all of Michael's videos on one set
-The possibility of them being in better quality
-One More Chance and possibly more unreleased footage
-It's a Michael Jackson release

I think that's all the points anyone needs to buy it

First of all, just like you said it's 'on one set', not 'one disc'.. I am not buying it because of OMC. I prefer more OMG stuff..

Back