TII Billie Jean Slow-Motion Crotch-grabbing Let's talk about it *SPOILERS*

I liked how after Billie Jean, he said something dismissive like "Well, at least that gives some idea what it's like". I don't think he ever totally understood why he had such an effect on women.
He's like, "whatever, that was the slow motion crotch grab, yawn". Meanwhile women dropping panties and fainting everywhere. Of course, that makes him even sexier.

I liked how after Billie Jean, he said something dismissive like "Well, at least that gives some idea what it's like". I don't think he ever totally understood why he had such an effect on women.
He's like, "whatever, that was the slow motion crotch grab, yawn". Meanwhile women dropping panties and fainting everywhere. Of course, that makes him even sexier.

yes! i agree with this so much. my theatre also wents nuts. the group of boys sitting beside me started hollering "haaaaaaaaaay! HAY HAY!!" very...umm... flamboyantly, and then one just shouted "get it mike!" and the whole theatre erupted. it was hilarious.

i have a feeling this thread is going to turn epic.

4th time in theater tonight..

When Billie Jean started, my fellow MJ fan told me not to scream.. :lol:

I answered i would scream on the inside then :lmao:

Had to take my breath after...

Oouuuuf!

LOL I hope Mr Ortega come accros this topic....we are not seeing your movie Mr. Ortega several times to recap the above moment...no we are not....er...at least ....that is not the sole purpose...:) but glad that the DVD comes out soon as back in the days VHS would get destroyed at certain areas after a while :)

that was epic all the ladies in the theater started going wild and then the dudes where like i HAVE to learn that hahha

yes! i agree with this so much. my theatre also wents nuts. the group of boys sitting beside me started hollering "haaaaaaaaaay! HAY HAY!!" very...umm... flamboyantly, and then one just shouted "get it mike!" and the whole theatre erupted. it was hilarious.

i have a feeling this thread is going to turn epic.

that was epic all the ladies in the theater started going wild and then the dudes where like i HAVE to learn that hahha

:lol: :rofl: Love, love, LOVE reading about these reactions. Keep it up people!

MJ was definitely feelin' it during that part! Genius move. During the entire Billie Jean people were shouting out things like, "Get it Mike!" or "Damn!". :laugh:

I saw it twice back to back. One on a regular screen and second in IMAX. Both times people really loved it and clapped after every song. There were a couple people MJ wearing shirts and 2 or 3 people dressed up at Mike.

I hope to see it again this weekend or next. Will try to watch his face instead of *cough* during Billie Jean next time. ;)

Last edited:
That was soooo sexy. My husband sitting next to me had given me a glance right on that moment, and according to him I had the biggest smile from one end to the other...
So hot..mmm..mm...mmmmmm

I've got the film in great Quality so I see the film all the time now!

I'm going to the cinema this evening and see it for the 5th time in the cinema with my family :lol:

And tomorrow I am going to see it in the cinema again with some friends.

i bit my bottom lip while arching my back and gripped onto the seat with all the force that i had. it was so so so hot. i heard loud groans and 'OOOOH's everywhere. there were a few guys saying "that wasnt sexy" but all i could fathom were the "OMG. OMG. OMG"s and "Mike do it! do it! do it!" it was really unexpected and i came out with a smile on my face. michael was only getting a feel of it though.

Just came back from 5th screening...
10 people in the room...

Billie Jean comes *comes* haha :lol: *big grin on my face!*

I screamed: WOOOOOHOOOOO! People laughed :yes: hahahaha

Billie Jean in TII...

just a comment i needed to share

...that man STILL had it at 50!...i was blown away, even though i mean its mj we talking bout if ur not blown away then...who knows wats wrong with you!...

oh and his voice...human nature...and i just cant stop loving you... and i forgot the song but wen he paused and sed "im just consering my voice", that voice omgosh!! i just cannot believe his talent even though ive seen so much of him i am still in shock, he is just amazing!

but when billie jean came on...it was like man this really is it..*sigh*

Last edited:
Re: Billy Jean in TII...

just a quick heads up, its Billie Jean. not Billy Jean lol

Yeah, MJ was amazing on Billie Jean, it shows all his doubters that he still had it.

Re: Billy Jean in TII...

OMG I DID NOT JUST GET THAT WRONG!!

shows wat kinda fan i am....editing NOW!

Re: Billie Jean in TII...

just a comment i needed to share

...that man STILL had it at 50!...i was blown away, even though i mean its mj we talking bout if ur not blown away then...who knows wats wrong with you!...

oh and his voice...human nature...and i just cant stop loving you... and i forgot the song but wen he paused and sed "im just consering my voice", that voice omgosh!! i just cannot believe his talent even though ive seen so much of him i am still in shock, he is just amazing!

but when billie jean came on...it was like man this really is it..*sigh*

Yes I agree. He still had it at 50!! I was like OMG!!!!!!!!!! I loved it!!!

i arched my back and bit into my bottom lip until it bled. mike was only gettin a feel of it though

Billie Jean.. Shit Shit shiiiiiiiiit!!

The most stunning part of the whole movie!

Still some "reviewers"(only some!) here in Sweden seem to doubt that MJ would have been able to do those 50 concerts.. AGGHHH! :mad:

It was so hot that I almost choked on my pepsi!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back