TII Billie Jean Slow-Motion Crotch-grabbing Let's talk about it *SPOILERS*

I have some tmi about this crotch grab but I will keep it classy. *blushes* *oh my freaking god*

Kenny knew what he was doing when he kept that in the movie.

lmao! i was like OMFGOMFGOMFG. mmmmmm! and so was two older ladies behind me. haha. i could hear them "THAT WAS HOT"
but yeah, the whole theatre began screaming.

i was in a daze... can't tell you. sad thing i have seen it twice in a 10 hour span.

LOL! we need to have a talk with you! I think I might go see it tomorrow night after my class and then again on Sat with everyone! see what you started! lol!:wild:

You know I am laying here thinking about this slow grind and seriously I have seen Chris Brown and Pretty Ricky do this in concert. I have seen R kelly, Ginuwine, and that Jamaican rapper Shaggy do it on tv.

What makes MJs slow grind crotch grab so freaking sexy and hot, was how effortless he did it. All the others seem like they are struggling to do it, not the Pop King just...~magic~

lmao! i was like OMFGOMFGOMFG. mmmmmm! and so was two older ladies behind me. haha. i could hear them "THAT WAS HOT"
but yeah, the whole theatre began screaming.

:lol: Ladies cannot help themselves when it comes to Michael.

I had to keep it to myself actually...there was only like 12 people in the theater and the atmosphere, well I basically felt like I was the only one enjoying or watching it. I looked over and my brother and I were basically the only ones I saw bopping our hears and tapping our foots to the music. I was at the very top though so couldn't really see anyone else:p When that part came though my mind was going :woohoo: but I never heard any clapping till the end of one of the shows and there was no OMG that was hot! or eeeep!! Basically cause all the girls there were either with a boyfriend or they were much older like in their 80's and I guess they didn't feel it proper to do so. :doh:
I can't wait to get it on DVD, I'm going to just keep repeating that part over and over again:dribble:

Remember the panther sequence of Black or White that was cut? Michael does some circular crotch grab moves in that part of the short film. Take that and slow it down....like in slow motion. Think REALLLY slowwww...like molasses. :shifty:

I think he also did the circular crotch grab in TWYMMF on the '88 Grammys...at the very beginning? In the movie it's even slower than that. Again, think flowing molasses slowwwww.

hmmm...ill just have to wait and see. because i dont know how slow molasses even is. and his circular motion in the '88 grammys was slow too. so im guessing its slower that slow. but i just want to know how much because they'res slower than slow. :wild: and then there's "what the f*** was that" slow. :bugeyed

when you say realllllllly slow. im getting a really dirty and horny image of him. like how many seconds did it take him to do one circular round exactly?
no seriously!! you girls... :smilerolleyes: :rofl:

wait for it!!!! :lol:

okay, well, ALL I am gonna tell you now is that there was some... err... some undulation going on :lol: :p :blush:
I didn't understand that! :girl_whistle:

u guys are lucky!! :( I'll have to wait for the DVD cause there's no This Is It in my town!! :(
:girl_werewolf:

The slow motion crotch grab just mad me smile and laugh. I never seen him do it like that before. I couldn't emulate if I tried. I'm not sure if that is one of the part were the dancers were cheering him on. But I was like OMG he is the best.:punk:

It was the best Billie jean performance....was amazed...so loving it......I did not see it coming......

I wanna see him do it again! I wanna see him do IT again!! Did I already say I wanna see him do it AGAIN?!!

:lol:

He looked sooooooooo good doin' that!!

Bille Jean generated the most emotion from the crowd I was with.
From the momen the beat started and he got in position folks were screaming
Gone Micheal! Alright now Michael! at the screen. And when he did slow-mo move everyone just started clapping and yelling

anyone notice he did the looking in a mirror and sort of powdering his fact in place of brushing his hair before he starts singing? I loved that bit

That was an incredible moment.....a classic Michael move, just taken to the next level! I laughed at it!! :hysterical: Totally didn't expect that.....always something new with Mike.... he was loving it and the dancers were all cheering him on!!! Fantastic... :D

Theatre that I saw it at was completley sold out, the audience were clapping after each section of the film and at the end....it was such an amazing feeling :clapping:

Michael was off the wall (pun intended) :D :cheers:

=D loves it
1pwcah.gif

Last edited:
omg.......i have the other one as my siggy. i love yours so much better :fear: would you mind if we share?

omg.......i have the other one as my siggy. i love yours so much better :fear: would you mind if we share?

lol thats the old one i made earlier . and i dont mind at all =) its mind blowing lol

Daaaamn I bet he knew we'd react like this, look at the expression on his face! Michael you lil DARE devil :devil: :shifty:

DARE DEVIL MIKE

Think if he had performed 50 shows, we would see sooo many new moves, so many impulsive stuff he does on stage in front of a crowd. That really makes me sad!

But the movie was great!

Back