TII Billie Jean Slow-Motion Crotch-grabbing Let's talk about it *SPOILERS*

my laptops being retarded wont lemme upload it lol ... ill post it later =)

=D loves it
1pwcah.gif

is this the move you're talking about :wild:

Billie Jean… the way he kept grabbing it... OMG! I was getting all moist in that theater... I just want him in my arms, to be able to stroke his hair, kiss him, stroke him.. I wanna kiss every inch of his sexy body... Head to Toe.

someone tell me those gifs are in slow motion......are they? or is it unedited?

can someone please tell me which one is the real speed he does it??? the REAL unedited one. is it the first pic or the second?

hot-thrusting-mj-billiejean-s.gif
1pwcah.gif

I was with my niece's fiance (a man much younger than me), so it was a tad embarrassing when I let out a little "Oh myyyyyy!" Gasp when Michael did his slow crotch grab. It was delicious--no doubt about it. But you know, he couldn't help it. The music made him do it. And aren't we glad. :D

can someone please tell me which one is the real speed he does it??? the REAL unedited one. is it the first pic or the second?

hot-thrusting-mj-billiejean-s.gif
1pwcah.gif

The first one is the real speed, the second one is slower than in the movie.
*see my siggy for real speed* ... and stare

I was with my niece's fiance (a man much younger than me), so it was a tad embarrassing when I let out a little "Oh myyyyyy!" Gasp when Michael did his slow crotch grab. It was delicious--no doubt about it. But you know, he couldn't help it. The music made him do it. And aren't we glad. :D

:lmao:
glad? yeeees we are!

I went to see it again tonight and the last group of people coming out from seeing it..was telling the a movie worker about it! lol! I just laughed to myself and kept pushing to the theater so I could get me a good seat! Yeah! Yeah!

lol the title of the thread is already a spoiler. that was an epic move though. what was he trying to do gyrating and grinding like that?! Break the how-many-girls-faint-at-my-concert record?! i can't say what was goin through my mind at that moment :ph34r:

lol the title of the thread is already a spoiler. that was an epic move though. what was he trying to do gyrating and grinding like that?! Break the how-many-girls-faint-at-my-concert record?! i can't say what was goin through my mind at that moment :ph34r:

:lol: yes you can say it :yes: don't be shy!

I think the record he was trying to break though was the how-many-panties-drop-at-my-concert record!!!

:lol: yes you can say it :yes: don't be shy!

I think the record he was trying to break though was the how-many-panties-drop-at-my-concert record!!!

hah! thousands!

I caaan't say, its too baad :ph34r:.

Lets just say, after my eyes nearly popped outta my head, my mind wandered and my imagination got a little carried away! Noone can tell me MJ didn't know what he was doin'.. he knew what he was makin us think about!

I can't stop lookin at him in you're signature!

Imagine that in the gold pants.

Back