TII Billie Jean Slow-Motion Crotch-grabbing Let's talk about it *SPOILERS*

Epic would be the right word here.

He never did that before, it was sooo great. He had soo much fun on that stage.

That where he belonged. I am very happy he got the change to be back on a stage before he died.

i know it takes like 1 or 2 seconds for him to normally grab his crotch? so how was it for the slow motion one? like how many seconds?

and is it 'pelvic thrust with the gold pants' sexy or sexier?

i need details. i wont see it till saturday.

It will for sure get your attention and the dancers and crew watching it loved it lol.

Epic would be the right word here.

He never did that before, it was sooo great. He had soo much fun on that stage.

That where he belonged. I am very happy he got the change to be back on a stage before he died.

Agree.

I don't know how to describe it exactly because I have never seen that before. I am not sure but there may have been circular motions during it. I don't know how he did that.

i know it takes like 1 or 2 seconds for him to normally grab his crotch? so how was it for the slow motion one? like how many seconds?

Remember the panther sequence of Black or White that was cut? Michael does some circular crotch grab moves in that part of the short film. Take that and slow it down....like in slow motion. Think REALLLY slowwww...like molasses. :shifty:

I think he also did the circular crotch grab in TWYMMF on the '88 Grammys...at the very beginning? In the movie it's even slower than that. Again, think flowing molasses slowwwww.

Remember the panther sequence of Black or White that was cut? Michael does some circular crotch grab moves in that part of the short film. Take that and slow it down....like in slow motion. Think REALLLY slowwww...like molasses. :shifty:

I think he also did the circular crotch grab in TWYMMF on the '88 Grammys...at the very beginning? In the movie it's even slower than that. Again, think flowing molasses slowwwww.

hmmm...ill just have to wait and see. because i dont know how slow molasses even is. and his circular motion in the '88 grammys was slow too. so im guessing its slower that slow. but i just want to know how much because they'res slower than slow. :wild: and then there's "what the f*** was that" slow. :bugeyed

^ did we say it was EPIC.... ? its reallllllllllllllllly slow.

when you say realllllllly slow. im getting a really dirty and horny image of him. like how many seconds did it take him to do one circular round exactly?

when you say realllllllly slow. im getting a really dirty and horny image of him. like how many seconds did it take him to do one circular round exactly?

LOL! That's it right there! THAT kinda slow...altho still rather safe.

GENIUS.

The group of guys sitting next to me were going wild - "OH SNAP MIKE!!! GO!!"

I loved it.
All the women loved it...haha.

wait for it!!!! :lol:

okay, well, ALL I am gonna tell you now is that there was some... err... some undulation going on :lol: :p :blush:

ok, picture SLOW, SEXY thrusting...i mean just slooww..innn and ouuut...lol sorry to be so graphic but u wanted details lol...ahhh!! :woohoo: :swoon: be prepared to pick ur jaw up off the floor lol..it's not too long...but it'll grab ur attention and WILL NOT let it go! k i need to go watch this movie again..like now! :lol:

He basically grabbed his crotch and gyrated slowely to the beat! All the dancers went crazy (so did all of us in the cinema!) and Kenny told him he was a "Church of Rock and Roll!"

...btw, the BIG new move is the stewardess instructions! :p

Saw it today! Worked for me. Michael is the only performer to make my mind go there in a good way. MMMMM!!!

uuhhmmm...yeah...that crotch grab..:blush:.....It was totally hot...Michael sure knew what he was doing...God only he can do it like that....wwooooww.

My jaw literally dropped on that one. Totally didn't expect it. Michael amazed me so much on this movie. I love slow-motion crotch grab a lot. :wild:

Must be an american thing. No one in the audience at my show reacted in the ways people are describing. Most were silent, or muttering in the background, one girl near me made fake puking noises to her friend during the Billie Jean move :smilerolleyes: literally there was one sole person besides me who clapped once the credits ended. I hate hate hate going to the cinema here. Everyone is always so rude and inconsiderate. Another one of the kids near me took out their phone and started chatting halfway through the film. Infact they pretty much never stopped talking the entire way through. Can't wait til this comes out on dvd so I can actually enjoy it.

Must be an american thing. No one in the audience at my show reacted in the ways people are describing. Most were silent, or muttering in the background, one girl near me made fake puking noises to her friend during the Billie Jean move :smilerolleyes: literally there was one sole person besides me who clapped once the credits ended. I hate hate hate going to the cinema here. Everyone is always so rude and inconsiderate. Another one of the kids near me took out their phone and started chatting halfway through the film. Infact they pretty much never stopped talking the entire way through. Can't wait til this comes out on dvd so I can actually enjoy it.

:bugeyed sorry!

haha good thread!! we all screamed and squealed lol! ALL 100-odd women in the theater last night just... basically... gasped, then screamed in delight.

GREAATTT THREAD!!! haha.. i wanna watch that again and again and again!! Everybody in the theater went NUTSS!!!! the gurls were going craaazzzyy. It was just soo unexpected and he was soooo into it...i was in heaven for those few secs. I was getting restless because i was waiting for the moonwalk...and i was getting a little disappointed cuz it was near the end and two seconds later BAM!!! it was hypnotizing to say the least. After that move, I forgot all about me wanting to see the moonwalk haha. It was HOOOOTTT!!!!!

GENIUS.

The group of guys sitting next to me were going wild - "OH SNAP MIKE!!! GO!!"

I loved it.
All the women loved it...haha.

:lmao: :rofl:

I love reading these. I wish my theater had that kind of reaction. I was waiting for the moonwalk too.

@Adore, its not an American thing 'cause I had some rude ones chatting in Spanish above me during the movie. First ones to leave, no surprise. They were sure quiet when MJ talked about why he writes songs though.

Despite that, there was a woman with her husband and two kids in front of me and I could hear her say: "He's a genius."

lol he realized he was doing that one thats for sure.. hehe...

there was alot of those jaw dropping moments in the movie but Billie Jean was my favorite part... "At Least We Get The Feel Of It"

Note to myself, remember to breathe...

ok, picture SLOW, SEXY thrusting...i mean just slooww..innn and ouuut... lol sorry to be so graphic but u wanted details lol...ahhh!! :woohoo: :swoon: be prepared to pick ur jaw up off the floor lol..it's not too long...but it'll grab ur attention and WILL NOT let it go! k i need to go watch this movie again..like now! :lol:

Oh gawd you're killing me!

OMG... that was like the highlight of the movie for me! LOL... it was definitely hotter than HOT!

more than loved it. epic. i need to see it 1,000s of more times

Amen! :yes:

Back