TII Billie Jean Slow-Motion Crotch-grabbing Let's talk about it *SPOILERS*

PurpleParrot

Proud Member
I just think it deserves it's own Thread!!! This is just EPIC!

How did you react? You like it?

Personally.. I just screamed OH SHIT' right in the theater and melted!

How about you?

This was at the end right, when the dancers were going mad.

I LOVED this bit.

haha good thread!! we all screamed and squealed lol! ALL 100-odd women in the theater last night just... basically... gasped, then screamed in delight.

Gaaaaaaah what did he do exactly? A new move? You're torturing us who haven't seen it yet :p

Everyone in the theater was screaming and clapping at that part. They were actually clapping after every song, the atmosphere was amazing.

Gaaaaaaah what did he do exactly? A new move? You're torturing us who haven't seen it yet :p

He basically grabbed his crotch and gyrated slowely to the beat! All the dancers went crazy (so did all of us in the cinema!) and Kenny told him he was a "Church of Rock and Roll!"

...btw, the BIG new move is the stewardess instructions! :p

It was hot, veeeery hot!!!!:wild:

The whole billie jean performance (evern without the fedora and the glove) was epic!!!!

HAHA
I was like to my mate..
that is....
incredibley sexy!

Hot damedy damn.... He was sooooo SEXY when he did that move.... All people in the audience giggled a bit... I for my sakes were exstremely deligted by it.... ;) HOT HOT HOT.... But then again we are talking about Michael, what about the man isn`t hot???? ;)

I just think it deserves it's own Thread!!! This is just EPIC!

How did you react? You like it?

Personally.. I just screamed OH SHIT' right in the theater and melted!

How about you?

LOLOL I was there with my son and I went eeeep and bit my lip to hide my enthusiasm :lol: I can't wait for the DVD and enjoy it all on my own.. hehe

Did he even pout? I must have missed that part cos I was in so much shock.

I want to see that clip again oh-so-bad. Any hard cores uploaded it onto youtube yet? :D

Did he even pout? I must have missed that part cos I was in so much shock.

I want to see that clip again oh-so-bad. Any hard cores uploaded it onto youtube yet? :D

Didn't notice any pout..was looking somewhere else... Going back to theater in less than 2 hours, I'll try to look at his face during..this *cough*
Don't count on me too much tough....:lmao:

GREAATTT THREAD!!! haha.. i wanna watch that again and again and again!! Everybody in the theater went NUTSS!!!! the gurls were going craaazzzyy. It was just soo unexpected and he was soooo into it...i was in heaven for those few secs. I was getting restless because i was waiting for the moonwalk...and i was getting a little disappointed cuz it was near the end and two seconds later BAM!!! it was hypnotizing to say the least. After that move, I forgot all about me wanting to see the moonwalk haha. It was HOOOOTTT!!!!!

It can`t be described with words,it`s just his hottest new move.I loved the other one too,that breakdance move in the begining of B.J

HOT, yes :jump: (I'm amazed that others had such a lively audience. We saw it twice so far and the audience was nearly silent, lol.)

Okay, this is the first thread that caught my eye since I logged in so guess Imma start here. LOL!

EPIC move indeed...and I say that not being a big fan of the crotch-grab. Michael is prolly the only person who can do it and I don't think anything of it, but the way he did it in the film was like WHOAWOW, WHAT are you DO-ING?!...and meant it in a good way :girl_whistle: First viewing I was sat way back to get a full view of everything, 2nd viewing I was all the way down near the front and center so it was magnified like a thousand times. HAHA!

He basically grabbed his crotch and gyrated slowely to the beat! All the dancers went crazy (so did all of us in the cinema!) and Kenny told him he was a "Church of Rock and Roll!"

...btw, the BIG new move is the stewardess instructions! :p

Same in the theater I went to. Lively bunch for so early in the day, too. lol

Didn't notice any pout..was looking somewhere else... Going back to theater in less than 2 hours, I'll try to look at his face during..this *cough*
Don't count on me too much tough....:lmao:

Beat me to it. Was gonna say the same thing. My eyes were following his hands at that moment. :fear:

Omg...it was awesome. The whole thing was EPIC!

I screamed "ohh my god" ...i almost xxxxxx in the middle of the theatre... sweet lord that was soooo HOT!!!
Cant wait to see it again!! :wild:

Back