Thriller 40th Anniversary

It’s definitely late, but putting MJ on the f**king NASDAQ?
Dunno if it's late. Maybe if they did it earlier it would fade into the background of people's minds. I don't know. Don't have a marketing bone in my body. Whether it's late or not, it's fantastic.

In your face!!! Yessss!!!!!!!

That’s awesome.
Agree 1000%

Hopefully we’re seeing the beginning of the buildup!
I think we are. I still think they are obviously going for the official November thing for the big push. Well, I certainly hope so, lol. But this is great. It looks amazing, even as a tiny Twitter image. Had to do endless replay, it looks that good.

Very, very happy. 🥰

However, one should not have high expectations before being disappointed again by estate
I'm not disappointed with the estate. I have zero interest in them, really. I would love it if they did an annual newsletter or made some announcement to talk about certain aspects of Michael's estate. I would love to know how things are going with his material archives. How are the artefacts being looked after? What plans are there for using those resources in the future? I hate to raise the Prince estate here but I have to, lol. The Prince estate has a team of archivists who have just moved his vault from Paisley Park to a climate-controlled Iron Mountain storage facility - or so The Observer newspaper tells me. I wish I could believe that Michael's material archives were being as well looked after. And maybe they are. But some info direct from the Estate would be lovely. I know they are busy and have had an awful lot to contend with over the years. But this is something they could easily do.

Other than that, I'm content to just wait and see what happens next.

Where’s Thriller HD video? It’s almost Halloween Missed opportunity smfh.

people-dance-in-a-thriller-flash-mob-for-the-40th-anniversary-of-picture-id1437302041

Mkgenie told me the 4K shorts would be announced and released in November, according to his sources. Check my Twitter page: @TheMJSociety 🙌🏽

Mkgenie told me the 4K shorts would be announced and released in November, according to his sources. Check my Twitter page: @TheMJSociety 🙌🏽
A blue ray release with making of thriller ghosts would have trumped everything

At this point I don't even care about any physical release. I'll be happy if they upload Thriller 4K in YouTube. I seriously don't ask for more.

At this point I don't even care about any physical release. I'll be happy if they upload Thriller 4K in YouTube. I seriously don't ask for more.
Yeah, an archive kinda thing via Prime/Netflix would work for each era though wouldn't it? Could add things over the years.. cheaper than producing physical products and would also be more accessible for the consumer.

Back