This Just In: MJ's burial postponed for 2nd time today!!

September 3rd it seems to state everywhee.

Hopefully this will not change.

For crying out loud, PLEASE LAY THAT POOR MAN TO REST.
this is getting beyond ridiculous, i want him to be at peace :angel:
let's hope this is the FINAL change.

Oh well.. it's better than his birthday, I guess. I hope that's the final date now so this all speculation could end.

As long as it's not on my birthday Sept. 6 :no:

lol... But to tell you the truth...this is the kinda thing that the media holds on to and later hold it over our heads sayin' this is not a "Normal" family. Which is not cuz of all the SH!t they went through. But am just sayin' that it'll give the media another *Gossip* about the Jackson family. God help them!

I think at this point the Jacksons could careless what the media thinks. MJ is gone in terms of his physcial apperance here on earth and he did not have to die (I believe the spirit lives). to me, he is going to be placed in building and not under ground. That alone gives me comfort alone with knowing his spirit is with us at this point.

I owe the Jackson Family my support. They are trying to do the right thing. We lost an idol; The Family lost one of their own, a brother, a son.

We must not be mad at them or feel we're more concern, sending a signal that they don't care. They do care! And they are suffering even more knowing they haven't closed one the important chapters (Laying The King Of Pop To Rest). They will continue to miss him day and night.

"I don't wana be burried, I wana live forever"-MJ... from Martin Bashir interview. I just keep hearing this in my head when thinking about this...

Nothing's simple and straightforward about anything to do with Michael... :doh: It could indeed be they are giving out several dates just to keep the actual burial time secret. Whenever the burial is, I wish it'll be a peaceful and dignified event for the family.

i have to say most of you guys are pretty judgemental, as much as you all and me included loved michael YOU HAVE TO UNDERSTAND that his family, particularly his mother and his 3 children LOVED HIM MORE and that is a FACT. please stop being so selfish, they can bury his body when they want, can you imagine burying your loved one a bunch of strangers saying "no, it should be on this day" bloody cheek

Last edited:
I think there is a lot of disagreement going on in the Jackson family. I had that feeling from the beginning since he died.

I've posted this already in another thread but somehow I'm not getting tired to repeat myself as I really need to share my opinion about this, so here it is:

There is ppl who see death as a part of life.

There is ppl who see death only as leaving this stage and going to the next stage which will be a much nicer.

There is lots of areas in this world where death is really celebrated because of what ppl there do believe.

Please try to have some understanding for whatever and please show some respect for this family. They've lost a family member they've loved.
This is a family matter, a private one, it needs to be respected... yes also out of love for Michael Jackson the person please... not being a fan of the star or personality. There is a difference. If it is this way then it is this way.

This is Michaels family!

I really think it's time to stop the drama and come back to mind if it hinders some here to pay respect to Michaels family.

I for one am happy his burial is not on his birthday, but on the other hand I am so tired of this circus.

I,m so glad he isn,t being laid to rest on his birthday, l was having trouble understanding why "that date" in particular. Someones birthday is special and should have special memories for their family, but remember Katherine is a Jehovahs witness and they dont celebrate birthdays, therefoe the date isn,t as significant to her. Also, can anyone tell me who "Ken Sunshine" is, he is supposed to be the "family representative" who announced the change of date.

------------

"i would have danced with you till dawn Michael, love always x"

TO THE POLICE: Have you made a DNA comparison of the body you autopsied to the known DNA of MJ? Do you know it is his body you examined? Are you absolutely sure it was him??????

TO THE POLICE: Have you made a DNA comparison of the body you autopsied to the known DNA of MJ? Do you know it is his body you examined? Are you absolutely sure it was him??????
What the fuck, dude?

Back