"This Is It" Now airing on MICHAELJACKSON.COM { WARNING! NO POSTING OF DOWNLOAD LINKS ALLOWED }

Re: "This Is It" to be unveiled at MIDNIGHT on Oct 12th on MICHAELJACKSON.COM

Does anyone know if Michael was even planning on releasing this as a single for his comeback? I'll feel better knowing Michael would have wanted to release this song.

Last edited:

I´m out for now and I´ll play the song in my car I love hearing music while driving.

Thanks to all MJ fans for the beautiful night!

mj-this-is-it-image.jpg

WAV:
**Illegal Link Sorry MJJC cant display it**

I feel bad for doing this but imma do it anyway... Thanks lol

Last edited by a moderator:

I just love the song. I dont care about it being unfinished or whatever. It is a new Michael Song and I am so thankful that we have something to listen to..Why do we have to want the very best? Michael is not here guys, he is not going to come back and finish it. please be thankful..His voice is amazing and fresh and full of soul and love.
Thanks Michael..we love you more!

This is the orchestral version!
I think so, too.

It's a great track, although not what I expected. That being said, what with Michael is ever expected? Ha-ha! :D

Also, Arty, I think I owe you an apology...I think we can pretty safely say the vocals are definitely not new. Not that it matters in the slightest, though, it's still amazing.

Agreed.

Looks like we'll hear the rest at the end of the month when the movie comes out

Exactly!

Paul Anka - one of the best American songwriters that ever lived, also wrote this song. There IS more to the song, it's just that we are being spoon-fed right now.

I know this: I CAN'T GET THE SONG OUTTA MY HEAD.

And I once listened to it 2 times.

MJ = GENIUS.

Okay, I just listened to it again.....

I am really starting to like it... Ignore my other comments... XD

Is it bad that I've listened to it like a dozen times already?? It ends and I just keep hitting play again while doing other things online. It's definately catchy....it's stuck in my head already.

The song is a great ballad but nothing more. Its a bit repetitive and after only one listen.

Its not a #1 song and thats maybe why sony didint want to release it as a single.

Can someone transcribe some of the lyrics - i'm not hearing them all clearly. Does he really say "i'm trustin'"...

guys in england, remember to watch gmtv! It starts in 5 minutes!

I'm loving this song so much. Thought honestly it doesn;t seem to have much to do with the concerts. They couldn't pick anything to closer resemble the message of the shows? Even if it didn't say "this is it"?

Oh well, it's still a great song. :D

Tell CNN what you think of the song... if you have anything nice to say? hint hint. :wink:

donlemoncnn new michael jackson song about to run on cnn. tell me what you think of it and the sesame street spoof of the first lady. funny or not?about 3 hours ago from Power Twitter

Been listening to the song on repeat *thanks I had time to download it* since 12:04... so heard it couple of times now.. not yet tired.. of course the 1-2-3-4, he sounds like 22 years old, and then firsts sentences sounds like in 1992, and after that sounds back in 80'... maybe brothers added their part after to get a money check easy.... *grrr*

But I like the song, I'm glad it came out anyway.

Instant banning to anyone providing download links to the song. Remember, you purchase the album/songs you are supporting Michael's children. No illegal downloads whatsoever.

on GMTV they just showed footage of the song being delievered by security.. some fans turned up :ninja:

I love the song.:D

i love it. beautiful

BTW - MJJC went down too!

WE are alll connected to MJ right now!!!

Mj is up there with his angelic wings laughing & giggling and putting his hand over his mouth at how we are breaking the internet over him.

Anyway - the song is IN MY HEAD & WON'T GET OUT.

I hope I can finally get some extra money to buy the leftover tickets in my area & see the movie & buy the album.

Major kudos to the angelic genius that is Michael Jackson.

ANd... I look forward to his new album in 2010 - yes, there is a new one coming and it's not catalog releases!!!

Power to the UNF!!!!!!!

OMG...the song is amazing. And his voice is so perfect. Miss Him so much :cry:.

Instant banning to anyone providing download links to the song. Remember, you purchase the album/songs you are supporting Michael's children. No illegal downloads whatsoever.

Thank you Trish - there's been a bit of that nonsense going around lately & personally, it's oft-putting for me personally.

If we stand united, we have to do things the RIGHT WAY.

I love you sooooooooo much Michael! thank you for everything :cute:

I love it! I'm gonna play it on my MP3-player on repeat until the album comes out :) (YES OF COURSE I WILL BUY IT, ANYTHING TO SUPPORT THE SALES AND THE ESTATE :)).

How can you just not love that man's voice - the song is beautiful and "so Michael"!

I'm going to bed - it's 1 am on the East Coast US, and I have to be up at 6:00 am.

Love you all & thank you all for making me feel a part of this epic moment!

on GMTV they just showed footage of the song being delievered by security.. some fans turned up :ninja:

Really?? :lol: Only MJ, I swear...

Thank you.

Guys lets buy the CD it is worth every penny

Back