"This Is It" Now airing on MICHAELJACKSON.COM { WARNING! NO POSTING OF DOWNLOAD LINKS ALLOWED }

Re: "This Is It" to be unveiled at MIDNIGHT on Oct 12th on MICHAELJACKSON.COM

You're probably right. I dont think Mike would have wanted to release this song at all. It sounds like a demo like he's not done with working on it yet.

um, I'd have to agree............

but, the best part of this is how many of us were on there together listening. 3:46 of love and unity. that is some kind of energy!

So which version did we hear? The old one or the new one with new arrangement??

Okay now that I've enjoyed the song Imma squeeze the hell outta my stress ball. The anger and sadness and starting to creep back in. :cry:

:better:, girl I understand, just told my coworker that he needs to come back.. I am stuck at work for the next 6.5hrs and this will be playing thru out the night...

This is real music, some of these fly by night artist need to take notes on how music is suppose to sound...
Real music is "dying", and alot left with MJ...

His voice sounds so soothing. Oh I just can't take it how beautiful he sounds:wub:

:cheers: to all my MJJC'ers here online sharing this wonderful moment..

why are folks picking it apart.....cant we just be happy to have this new song ..????

I like it. Mike's voice sounds great. I can tell it was a demo, but I tend to listen to his demos as if they're commercially released songs anyway.

Anyone know which version this is? (Orchestral or Original)

Also, I hope that they just uploaded a bad MP3 for streaming because the mix is underwhelming from a technical aspect.

mj-this-is-it-image.jpg

ADMIN NOTE NO ILLEGAL DOWNLOADS​

"Anything... anything...

anything for moneyyyy"

You're probably right. I dont think Mike would have wanted to release this song at all. It sounds like a demo like he's not done with working on it yet.

I think it is...I'm pretty sure it is.

:doh:mad: Sony releasing a song that happens to share the same name as the tour.

When was the song recorded? Some on the board said 1991, right? (I apologise in advance that I don't know the technical terms) but are there any other songs/demos where he his vioce sounds..like it did on the adlibs in Lady In My Life; where he's yearing? It reminds me of another demo but I can't think of it.

I feel like I just heard Schubert's Unfinished Symphony.

It's only 3:46 minutes long and I think it's a teaser - Rumor has it that the song goes on longer.

And it Fades out? Very RARE for MJ to do that.

MJ planned an entire concert concept around this song - so there has to be more.

And after hearing the Safire version - there IS more to the song.

We just got a teaser version, of which we'll have to buy the album to find out more.

My gut feeling is THIS is not IT (pun intended.)

I love the song. It's def a demo though and it kinda sucks that Sony led us on to think it is a finished song. But yah, what's new. . . Sony sucks!

But I love the way Michael sounds and the backup vocals by the brothers just adds a very nice reminiscing quality to it, at least for me. I think if Michael had finished production on the song, it would have been even more amazing because I love his voice in it, the lyrics, and the melody.

Pretty average IMO. Clearly demo vocals which engineers have tried to make something out of simply because the of the fitting title.

I do like it to some degree.

I agree with that actually.

They tried to make something out of the song JUST because it had the same title. ARGH!

I mean.. I like it personally, but there was no need to hype this song up.

again agree with you. I like the song, but it is nothing special IMO. The vocals are very raw and obviously a demo recording. Not Mike's best (being that it was just a demo). I am surprised they couldn't remaster it better actually.

I'm on my third listen of the song.

Let me just say for the record that I couldn't give a damn about the fact it's an older song, or that he gave it to somebody else to record. All I know is, THIS SONG ROCKS!!!! Man is this good...this will be on my playlist for quite some time.

I just have a feeling the media is going to jump on this saying "it's unfinished" "nothing special" blah blah blah.......

I mean I love it, but ppl will find a way to throw him under the bus

The fans enjoy it. Don't think on what everyone else will think of it. His unfinished work sounds better then ANYTHING the artists are putting together now. The media, as you fully know, will do what they can to discredit him they are not going to change now because hes gone. Enjoy what we have been given, Don't ripping it apart. Anyone.

Overwhelming feeling of sadness right now...:cry:

Just a thought...but wasn't there a news article saying that the original demo was just Michael and a piano? If that's true, then the version we're hearing now probably is the so-called "orchestral" version.

As an FYI to US fans -- I just noticed that Amazon is offering the This Is It CD for $9.99. Just pre-ordered mine! I am annoyed there is not very much new material, but I'm happier about that price.

This Is It is an amaxing song.

I love it already!!

why are folks picking it apart.....cant we just be happy to have this new song ..????

Seriously.

IT'S A FUCKING NEW MICHAEL JACKSON SONG!!!!

Be happy!

Sure it isn't "New" i guess, but it is a song we haven't heard and it's probly going to be his first number 1 hit in years, hopefully with more to come.

Say what you want about this not being as good as some of his other songs.

But this demolishes every mainstream song that has been released this decade.

I LOVE IT!!!! i think i hear it like 4 times now, and im hearing more,

THE MORE I HEAR IT THE MORE I LIKE IT, I LOVE IT, SPECIALLY THE FIRST PART WITH MICHAEL COUNTING 1 2 3 4, WITH HIS YOUTHFUL VOICE :cry: I TOUGHT IT WAS NOT GOING TO BE AS GOOD, BUT EVEN THOUGH ITS A DEMO, ITS AMAZING, WONDERFUL, FANTASTIC, MAGICAL, CREATIVE, AND I WILL HEAR IT AGAIN AND AGAIN, AND AGAIN AND AGAIN!!!

NO DOWNLOAD LINK - ADMIN

Thanks for the download I ´m playing it on my stereo right now-sounds amazing!

I like it...Mike's unfinished music still sounds better than the finished product of most other artist these days...

I've heard it like 3 times already!!!

Totally agree.:cheers: And I do think this song was to be worked on as it came up when the OTW30 project was on the table for release this fall. Then that project got scrapped for next year as to not conflict with TII, I believe. The sad possibility is that maybe this was something Michael was to work on before he passed away. Who knows if he was to lay down fresh vocals and finish it before he left for London when the unthinkable happened. No one can really be blamed for that (except that SOB Murray!!). As we know there were a few projects that were being finalized or in the finishing stages when he passed away. This could have been another one of those things. It would be interesting if someone from Sony would shed some light on how the song was added to the TII project or Michael's selection of the song, etc.; ...or did I miss that article already? eek. :fear:

this is a beautiful song, i can't stop listening to it.

This is the orchestral version!

I feel like I just heard Schubert's Unfinished Symphony.

It's only 3:46 minutes long and I think it's a teaser - Rumor has it that the song goes on longer.

And it Fades out? Very RARE for MJ to do that.

MJ planned an entire concert concept around this song - so there has to be more.

And after hearing the Safire version - there IS more to the song.

We just got a teaser version, of which we'll have to buy the album to find out more.

My gut feeling is THIS is not IT (pun intended.)

Agreed.

Looks like we'll hear the rest at the end of the month when the movie comes out

#ThisIsIt is a Twitter trending topic right now too! :)

its impossible for them to be satisfied with anything.

mj-this-is-it-image.jpg

WAV:

Admin Note - NO ILLEGAL DOWNLOADS OF THE SONG

Back