THIS IS IT Movie Dinner with Joe Jackson, $3000

I looked at the footage of joe jackson talking and I don't see him even talk about dinner with him for 3000.00, all he speak on is, that this theatre only will have 20 minutes exclusive fan footage before "This Is It" start for the fans and their going to honor joe jackson at this theatre.

I know this not going to sit well with some of you but, some of you need to chill out before you start posting on the forum and get all the facts first.

This story seem a little made up to me in my opinion, I would suggest heading to the theatre website and watch the interview with joe speaking about this footage on that day.

Another thing I do not agree with is how people are using pictures to voice how they feel about his father and using his kids pictures to speak how they feel on the subject.

Don't always jump the gun until you find out all the facts and do more research on it then just one website and one youtube video that's kind of chopped up where you can even see anything that's true about this story.

NO, I want it would be, but it isn't. You didn't check the thread. I was also asking if it perhaps isn't true. But it is, follow this link and you will see...

http://www.brendentheatres.com/main.php

he is hogging the spotlight
and its NOT about HIm _
but the $3000 was fabricated

but it doesnt seem to justify all the hate to this extent
it just concerns me _ and hurts to see fans display it is all.
I know they are just venting _ but this is a public forum
I just feel very protective of Mjs Legacy and sometimes
I can be over sensitive (sorry)

I can understand you, but it is really disgusting how he uses the dead son to get into the limelight, and I am convinced he will get money for that!

But the $3000 thing may be wrong. Don't know, I think we will know more when it has happened.

This comment is just ignorant...

Is it because we all know Joseph Jackson is a brilliant papa?

Listen, this man treats his slav...kid Michael like a cash-cow. He abused him. Yet, you prefer to defend him and call me ignorant? If it wans't so wrong-headed, it would be utterly laughable.

Another thing I do not agree with is how people are using pictures to voice how they feel about his father and using his kids pictures to speak how they feel on the subject.

i agree,
with the kids pictures and using your own opinions to voice through the kids is something i do not agree with , they are minors, children, and we should not do such things, michael as a father protected them would never agree to his fans doing this.
we want to talk about people who we think do bad in our eyes, but we end up doing bad in return.

He is so disgusting. How can he do this when his son died? THis is not a business opportunity. This is rediculous! He really should be ashamed but Im not surprised. This is Joe.. I am really worried about the children coming into contact with this man as often as they do.

Anyone Who would stands up and denfends, Joe, Jermaine and La Toya The "money grubing and fame seeking Jacksons" Is as guilty as any other person who betrayed MJ in his life. They may want to be part of the Jackson fan club but I hope they keep their unwelcome defenses to themselves. ..and by the way for anyone who wishes to defend them how about reading the lyric's to a Song Jermaine wrote to his baby Brother. Denfend this.....
Word to the badd... by Jermaine Jackson.
Reconstructed
Been abducted
Don’t know who you are
They may love you
they don’t know you
Lonely superstar
never think about who you love
only think about number one
You forget about where you started from
You only think about what you want
don’t care about how it’s done
you only think about you, your throne
Be it right or be it wrong

It ain’t about your world
It ain’t about the things that you do
If you don’t care, I don’t care
Cause you keep thinkin’ ’bout you
It ain’t about you takin’ my pie
You been takin’ for a long time
If you keep
Well I ain’t thinkin’ ’bout you

What up yo, word to the badd

Once you were made
You changed your shade
Was your color wrong?
Could not turn back
It’s a known fact
You were too far gone
You know I tried to be there for you
Like a brother I care for you
It didn’t matter you always play me off
You only care about what you want
You don’t care about how it’s done
You only think about you, your throne
Be it right or wrong

It ain’t about your world
It ain’t about the things that you do
Cause you keep thinkin’ ’bout you
It ain’t about you takin’ my pie
You been takin’ for a long time
If you keep
Well I ain’t thinkin’ ’bout you
Oh no no, I ain’t thinkin’ ’bout you
Oh no

What up yo, word to the badd

Thinkin’ about that pie that you’ve been takin’ from me
From a brother to another brother hard to believe
Lost and don’t know it yet you still show it
Givin’ seems to be harder than it is to receive
The glass has gotten shady, time to make it clearer,
Clean it up and lets start with the Man in the mirror.
Theres sadness there brother, aint no mistaken it,
Get a grip cause youre not far from breakin it.
Thinkin about the time when we used to be close,
It shouldnt be past tense, cause nobody knows,
What the future may hold, what tomorrow might bring,
Its not guaranteed that youll be spreading your wings

But meanwhile, I continue to smile, cause in the back of my head,
I know you’re still a child
You say that your a man, but that will never be
(cant figure out what the rest says)

Gone too far, ya better turn back, I know who you are
You know where Im at, sad but its true, from me to you.
Pick up the phone, Dont be alone, step off the throne, come back home.

Attacking, plastic surgeries, lonliness, michael's vittaligo, all if it. I hurt for the day when his children, grow up and find out everything about members of their own family, who used, beat and stabed MJ in the back. Sickning!

Anyone Who would stands up and denfends, Joe, Jermaine and La Toya The "money grubing and fame seeking Jacksons" Is as guilty as any other person who betrayed MJ in his life.

Not sure what Latoya's done? :unsure:

Not sure what Latoya's done? :unsure:

Other than call MJ a child molester in 93' running her big mouth about Prince Jackson having vitiligo in one of her many interviews, while she is promoting her new single and not showing any respect for MJ during this gieving period. Not much!

Other than call MJ a child molester in 93' running her big mouth about Prince Jackson having vitiligo in one of her many interviews, while she is promoting her new single and not showing any respect for MJ during this gieving period. Not much!

Of which all proceeds go to APLA....

The song is called "HOME" the one place he clearly didn't want to go. Suprised she would since she said Joe Jackson sexually molested her and Rebbie. Don't believe it go watch You Tube see for yourself in her own words!

haha, just watched the youtube promo of it:
At MJ's favourite theatre.........

MJ had his own theatre jackass!!!:tease:

Of which all proceeds go to APLA....

ROTFLMFAO!!!

Oh, you are so sweet. You bought into her fake generosity. But she is so transparent, how do people fall for this crap.

Yeah, the proceeds from the single will go to charity. But, she did not give the money out of the goodness of her heart. It was a conniving way for her to get her album, which has been shelved for years, released.

And I am happy to report...the single flopped (only because it wasn't a sincere gesture, her ramblings on all the tabloid shows prove it).

What would really impressed me, is if she were to give to charity all the money she made on the back of her dead brother. All the money she received from selling his innocent children private information.

That would be honorable...And I would happily eat my words...but I highly doubt she would ever do that.

People some folks give the woman way too much credit.

Last edited:
Is it because we all know Joseph Jackson is a brilliant papa?

Listen, this man treats his slav...kid Michael like a cash-cow. He abused him. Yet, you prefer to defend him and call me ignorant? If it wans't so wrong-headed, it would be utterly laughable.

I never said that Joseph was brilliant, but he is Michael Jackson's father the father whom he loved. And even though I don't agree with everything Joseph did he's Michael's father and out of respect for Michael I refuse to disrespect his family. By the way I didn't call you ignorant I said your comment was ignorant and I still think it was....

Then go start A I respect Michael Jackson's family web site. Let just see how much support you get over there! People will think you have lost your mind!

Then go start A I respect Michael Jackson's family web site. Let just see how much support you get over there! People will think you have lost your mind!

The point was made towards the comment of how much are the beatings 3000.00 and had nothing to do with creating a website or forum regarding support michael jackson family.

Just because someone don't care for what you said or the way you picked to say it you can't turn around and assume this person is in support of what joe jackson did in the past.

I fell some people don't even take the time to read the point before posting a reply.

As others have said Joe ISNT charging. Thats wrong! A hotel/whatever is charging this $3000 package. Part of it will be attending a dinner which Joe will also be at. Its NOT JOES IDEA, its nothing to do with him, he's just at the dinner too. So thats a bit of a media twist.

Bit disheartening how people believe the media straight away.. especially a site containing the words 'rumour mill'

As others have said Joe ISNT charging. Thats wrong! A hotel/whatever is charging this $3000 package. Part of it will be attending a dinner which Joe will also be at. Its NOT JOES IDEA, its nothing to do with him, he's just at the dinner too. So thats a bit of a media twist.

Bit disheartening how people believe the media straight away.. especially a site containing the words 'rumour mill'

Whatever. :bugeyed

Whatever. :bugeyed

Yeh apparently its a dinner.. an event for a lot of people and he is sceduled to be in the same room, perhaps.

Whoever is selling the package are obviously advertising it in the way presented in the original post of this thread to get ppl interested.

When I first heard of this I was angry and thought 'you've got to be kidding me' (understatement) But I held off posting comments slagging him off cuz it comes from the media and a place called 'rumour mill' ?! Then I asked around, asked legitimate people and found the truth.

If this adds to people's ''reasons I can hate Joe Jackson'' list then fine. But the truth is being twisted by the media like usual and ur falling for it.

There are legitimate reasons for peoples dislike of Joe but those are truthful reasons, not media twisting. Don't hate someone based on lies/twisting.

Yeh apparently its a dinner.. an event for a lot of people and he is sceduled to be in the same room, perhaps.

Whoever is selling the package are obviously advertising it in the way presented in the original post of this thread to get ppl interested.

When I first heard of this I was angry and thought 'you've got to be kidding me' (understatement) But I held off posting comments slagging him off cuz it comes from the media and a place called 'rumour mill' ?! Then I asked around, asked legitimate people and found the truth.

If this adds to people's ''reasons I can hate Joe Jackson'' list then fine. But the truth is being twisted by the media like usual and ur falling for it.

There are legitimate reasons for peoples dislike of Joe but those are truthful reasons, not media twisting. Don't hate someone based on lies/twisting.

Did you bother watching the interview he did with Braeden hotel guy?

He is advertising the event himself. Are you insinuating he is plugging an event that he will not be compensated for?

I posted the 6 or 7-part interview this past weekend. Before defending Joe crassy's behaviour you should at least take a minute to watch the darn thing.

He is working with the hotel to put this together. They will give him a star, he will have dinner with the losers who agree to pay the 3000$ and at the end of the movie, he will make a speech.

There is no point in discussing this further if you are not able to get all the facts straight before defending Joe Jackson.

Dinner or no dinner Joe Jackson is a child abuser, We heard this from MJ's Mouth. I don't need any other proof than that! He is a scum bag and where I come from people won't put up with it. Maybe in LaLa land they would find it acceptable but not here. I am not attacking anyone specifically, just everybody who defends these members of the family.

Well I hope this isn't true...
I've been dreading seeing this movie so so much, I'm actually pretty nervous about it, because I love Michael with all my heart and 1. It's gonna be painful to see what could have been. 2. I'm scared because of all the crap about his health etc and it could make things clearer and yes, that scares the living crap out of me. 3. It's the last time we're gonna see him. 4. The finality and the reasons go on and on....

I'm a fan, Joe is his father. How can he be so heartless about it all as to sell himself to watch it with a complete stranger? :no:

Michael, if there's anything I could tell you right now it would be I love you. :cry:
Joe has gone way too far.
i feel the same way as you stacey.

Back