THIS IS IT Movie Dinner with Joe Jackson, $3000

Did you bother watching the interview he did with Braeden hotel guy?

He is advertising the event himself. Are you insinuating he is plugging an event that he will not be compensated for?

I posted the 6 or 7-part interview this past weekend. Before defending Joe crassy's behaviour you should at least take a minute to watch the darn thing.

He is working with the hotel to put this together. They will give him a star, he will have dinner with the losers who agree to pay the 3000$ and at the end of the movie, he will make a speech.

There is no point in discussing this further if you are not able to get all the facts straight before defending Joe Jackson.

I watched the video on the theatre website and didn't see him even say anything about charging 3000.00.

Maybe you should go have dinner with man, sounds like you sure are making a big deal about proven everyone wrong. I'll see if I can get his number for you!! Gag!

Maybe you should go have dinner with man, sounds like you sure are making a big deal about proven everyone wrong. I'll see if I can get his number for you!! Gag!

Not making a big deal about it, I just like people to have facts about something and stop spreeding hear say and don't have all the facts.
Research is key when it come to anything regarding a topic or maybe some people have learned that already because they seem to fight so hard about spreeding rumors about michael and his life.

Not making a big deal about it, I just like people to have facts about something and stop spreeding hear say and don't have all the facts.
Research is key when it come to anything regarding a topic or maybe some people have learned that already because they seem to fight so hard about spreeding rumors about michael and his life.

I agree with everything you said...

some of the hate being displayed on this thread is very unnerving.. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but damn come man, is all the hateful words really necessary?

Joe Jackson beat his children: Fact
Jermaine wrote a song and a book ripping his brother apart: Fact
La Toya called Michael a child molester: Fact
I have never personally said anything but the truth. So I guess that is pretty hard to dispute

No....research AND a brain are key. He does not have to mention the 3000$. He agreed to come to the hotel on premiere night: “VIP” event around the documentary, “This Is It.” Along with the movie the loonies will get to have dinner with Joe then go clubbing with him at the Palms resort....And you are telling me he is doing all that for free? He knows the hotel is charging people for all this.

And he is getting a cut.

And it takes HALF a brain to know he is in on the whole thing. When has Joe Jackson every agreed to do anything without money being involved?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvJCOs-b_zc&feature=player_embedded#

I love this quote from Cameron Turner:
If anyone decides to spend three-grand to kick it with Papa Joe in Vegas that’s their business. But don’t delude yourself. Michael achieved most of his greatness inspite of not because of his dad. So, getting close to Joseph Jackson will not bring you closer to the magic that was Michael Jackson. It will, however, line the pockets of a parent whose primary interest appears to be making a fast buck!
Discussion closed for me.

Last edited:
this is so stupid-Joe didn't get even now that Michael is dead,he still thinks of the money!this is so cruel...poor Michael...

No....research AND a brain are key. He does not have to mention the 3000$. He agreed to come to the hotel on premiere night: “VIP” event around the documentary, “This Is It.” Along with the movie the loonies will get to have dinner with Joe then go clubbing with him at the Palms resort....And you are telling me he is doing all that for free? He knows the hotel is charging people for all this.

And he is getting a cut.

And it takes HALF a brain to know he is in on the whole thing. When has Joe Jackson every agreed to do anything without money being involved?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvJCOs-b_zc&feature=player_embedded#

I love this quote from Cameron Turner:
Discussion closed for me.

Brain is key when you don't read what the topic and reply was about, I was replying period to the charge amount of 3000.00 so next time pay attention if you can.

So fast to reply with a quote and throw hate at a other poster and still don't do research and I already seen that youtube video like two days ago.

This charge of 3000.00 need to have more facts then someone suggest they don't have to see him say it, in their mind they believe his charging 3000.00.

Last edited:
I have never personally said anything but the truth. So I guess that is pretty hard to dispute

I don't think you even read what you wrote to my reply and I never said these are not true.

My reply was about the charge of 3000.00 for the dinner.

Joe Jackson making big moolah talking about Michael
October 19, 2009
BY BILL ZWECKER Sun-Times Columnist

102009zp_cst_feed_20091019_17_09_01_2496-282-400.imageContent

Michael Jackson's father Joe Jackson smiles after leaving a guardianship hearing for Michael Jackson on Oct. 2 in Los Angeles. (AP file)

LONDON — One thing about Joe Jackson: He sure is busy cashing in on his superstar son’s death.

Given Michael Jackson’s final concerts had been scheduled for London and were instant sellouts, Papa Joe has moved to make some serious moolah tied to the release of ‘‘This Is It,’’ the upcoming film of Michael’s final rehearsals for that tour.

I’ve learned that when the film opens in England, Joe will introduce screenings during the first week at selected venues. Word has it, he will be paid about $250,000 for his, uh, efforts — which reportedly will include sharing a few stories about the King of Pop with audiences before the screenings.

‘‘He stands to make more from these London shows than from his Vegas deal,’’ said a source privy to the London project, referring to the VIP packages Jackson is promoting for ‘‘This Is It’’ openings Oct. 26 and 27 in Las Vegas, with prices ranging up to $3,000 per ticket.

http://www.suntimes.com/entertainment/zwecker/1833902,michael-jackson-joe-father-101909.article

In the case he didn't got paid anyhow he had fun:

joe-jackson-brenden.jpg

joe-jackson-zika-brenden.jpg

joe-jackson-zika2-brenden.jpg

joe-jackson-zika3-brenden.jpg

Zika and Joe Jackson pictured at the Michael Jackson THIS IS IT screening and Joseph Jackson and jackson Family Star Dedication at the Brenden Theater at The Palms Resort in Las Vegas, Nevada on October 27, 2009. RD/ Kabik/ Retna Digital

joe-jackson-brenden2.jpg

Joe jackson pictured at the Michael Jackson THIS IS IT screening and Joseph Jackson and jackson Family Star Dedication at the Brenden Theater at The Palms Resort in Las Vegas, Nevada on October 27, 2009. RD/ Kabik/ Retna Digital

joe-jackson-don-king-brenden.jpg

joe-jackson-don-king2-brenden.jpg

Joe Jackson and Don King [Johnny Brenden] pictured at the Michael Jackson THIS IS IT screening and Joseph Jackson and jackson Family Star Dedication at the Brenden Theater at The Palms Resort in Las Vegas, Nevada on October 27, 2009. RD/ Kabik/ Retna Digital

joe-jackson-brenden-playboy.jpg

Joe Jackson pictured at The Michael Jackson THIS IS IT screening and Jackson Family Star Dedication after party at the Playboy Club at The Palms Resort in Las Vegas, Nevada on October 27, 2009. RD/ Kabik/ Retna Digital

joe-jackson-brenden-playboy2.jpg

Crystal Marven & Angelo Giordano
Event: Michael Jackson's 'This Is It' Screening and Jackson Family Star Dedication
Venue: Brenden Theater, The Palms Resort, Las Vegas, Nevada
Date: October 27th, 2009
Description: Angelo Giordano, Crystal Marven, Joe Jackson and Chrstine Girodano pictured at the Michael Jackson THIS IS IT screening and Joseph Jackson and jackson Family Star Dedication after party at The Playboy Club at The Palms Resort in Las Vegas, Nevada on October 27, 2009. RD/ Kabik/ Retna Digital

superiorpics.com/event/Michael_Jackson
myvegasscene.com

Last edited:
Tnx 4 the articles...

ok is it me or does Cherilyn Lee seems suspicious? she's in the picture

http://www.superiorpics.com/event/Michael_Jackson%27s_%27This_Is_It%27_Screening_and_Jackson_Family_Star_Dedication/index.html

I'm begining to think thie whole thing is a set up. I mean about "Michael asking her 4 propofol"! :scratch:

Sorry to go OFF topic but I dont know what to think anymore...Everyone around Michael seems to be backstabbing B's...with some exceptions...i guess!:smilerolleyes:

I feel like I wanna puch somebody on the pictures...U know the feeling?:(

BUT Mike's words."Its all for love, L.O.V.E" Calm me down...:yes:

But would it hurt if i say that after I punch them?...It'd feel sooo good...:D

L.O.V.E.
Romi

Last edited:
what is SHE doing there?

as for Joe why does he keep making these public appearances? we don't need to see his ugly face anymore thank you very much

I'm begining to think thie whole thing is a set up. I mean about "Michael asking her 4 propofol"! :scratch:

me too! I'm beginning to think Michael was being intravenously fed because he couldn't eat properly and somebody slipped something in his IV it's not the first time he's been using IV's because of poor eating habits...I don't know maybe I'm going crazy. but I don't know what to believe anymore! this is like a bad dream and Joe makes my nightmare complete

me too! I'm beginning to think Michael was being intravenously fed because he couldn't eat properly and somebody slipped something in his IV it's not the first time he's been using IV's because of poor eating habits...I don't know maybe I'm going crazy. but I don't know what to believe anymore! this is like a bad dream and Joe makes my nightmare complete

I think you may have a point there sadly, some a-hole may have slipped something in there. And If that is proven, that is straight up %100 murder (can't insert something like that accidentally). Although aren't those types of food tubes inserted through the stomach instead of veins?

I think you may have a point there sadly, some a-hole may have slipped something in there. And If that is proven, that is straight up %100 murder (can't insert something like that accidentally). Although aren't those types of food tubes inserted through the stomach instead of veins?

I doubt that. Murray admitted himself to given Michael all those drugs. Although he is a proven liar, why would anyone lie about something that could put them in jail. I doubt it is to cover someone else consider Murray already try to pass blame of Michael's death to Michael himself and 'other' doctors, even if their drugs were not in his body.

Also, Michael's personal chief said he was eating, just not alot. Also, I do not think any supplements were found in his house, so he couldn't be intravenously fed.

the toxicologists can detect through hair analysis for how long her had been using these drugs right? for how many weeks or days. I heard propofol cannot be detected in a normal autopsy it takes certain tests to find it...to think Murray could have gotten away with it, it could've been classified as a drug overdose and that would've been the end of the story

the toxicologists can detect through hair analysis for how long her had been using these drugs right? for how many weeks or days. I heard propofol cannot be detected in a normal autopsy it takes certain tests to find it...to think Murray could have gotten away with it, it could've been classified as a drug overdose and that would've been the end of the story

True, but why would you use propofol when you can give Michael a cocktail of painkillers, sleep medications, or even illegal drugs and inject that into his system. He would had OD, Murray could set up his overdose scene, and left the room only to 'discover' the body the next morning. Everyone was talking about what a 'drug addict' he was even during the 2005 trial and Murray knew his personally history, so why not do it that way. He would had "plausible deniability", might lost his license, but overall walk free. Just another star who overdose.

Not mention that complete mess he made of things after he gave him the propofol. Even if they did not detect the propofol, why did he wait so long to call 911? Even better, how can a heart doctor completely screw up CPR? Why would you even bother if you wanted to kill someone? Murray He could just discover the body, but they couldn't work in this case because Michael died in his bedroom. Cannot exactly said "I discover him dead" hours later if he was in your bed.

Just for accuracy sake - Jermaine did not write a book. He did try to get a book published with Stacy Brown before the trial (there were probably a few trial chapters written) & I think a musical about the family but no book was published.

Tnx 4 the articles...

ok is it me or does Cherilyn Lee seems suspicious? she's in the picture

http://www.superiorpics.com/event/Michael_Jackson%27s_%27This_Is_It%27_Screening_and_Jackson_Family_Star_Dedication/index.html

Sorry to go OFF topic but I dont know what to think anymore...Everyone around Michael seems to be backstabbing B's...with some exceptions...i guess!:smilerolleyes:

I feel like I wanna puch somebody on the pictures...U know the feeling?:(

BUT Mike's words."Its all for love, L.O.V.E" Calm me down...:yes:

But would it hurt if i say that after I punch them?...It'd feel sooo good...:D

L.O.V.E.
Romi

That was wierd that she was there. But she did have a publicist back in July - maybe she's writing a book or hoping for a show or be a consultant on shows. Just some guesses.

Also, Michael's personal chief said he was eating, just not alot. Also, I do not think any supplements were found in his house, so he couldn't be intravenously fed.

yes but don't forget the police sealed the house only 2 days after Michael's death. I'm not saying it's a murder conspiracy! but the investigation had a lot of flaws
as for Murray why did he do so many mistakes? because he's an idiot lol and he's scared shitless he was probably hoping they wouldn't be able to find the propofol in MJ's system after all

yes but don't forget the police sealed the house only 2 days after Michael's death. I'm not saying it's a murder conspiracy! but the investigation had a lot of flaws
as for Murray why did he do so many mistakes? because he's an idiot lol and he's scared shitless he was probably hoping they wouldn't be able to find the propofol in MJ's system after all

True, but if you wanted to hide anything, I would think it would had been the propofol and not the food supplements. We may never know, but we can only wait and see at this point.

Although we do agree on one thing, Murray is a moron. :lol:

Back