THIS IS IT - Australia: link inside to register for ticketing info

One mag has Remember The Time on the front this just has concert photos not that exciting to be honest. The other which through LIFE is great. Covers all.

One mag has Remember The Time on the front this just has concert photos not that exciting to be honest. The other which through LIFE is great. Covers all.

damn I got excited there for a second, I've already got those two magazines, but just to be on the safe side I'll go down anyway our newsagent here is always releasing new magazines.

well I believe AEG to be involved in his murder & they are the ones benefiting from the movie. That's why a lot of fans are torn between watching the movie or not. If all proceeds go to Michaels trust & children then no worries! :)

also I agree, the Herald Sun only prints lies, its like any paper or magazine. They don't do the research & only get the 'easy' story to print.

I'm still having trouble! GREATER UNION CINEMA in Perth never answer their phone and their website is only showing session times up until the 3rd!!!!

Ive just been so busy with work and uni, Ive had no time to purchase tickets yet! :(

Is it too late for melb? Are they all sold out?

Also, can I purchase at the actual cinemas or does it have to be online?

Thanx guys

Ive just been so busy with work and uni, Ive had no time to purchase tickets yet! :(

Is it too late for melb? Are they all sold out?

Also, can I purchase at the actual cinemas or does it have to be online?

Thanx guys

You can get them at the cinema :)

Im not sure of theyre sold out, might depend on where you go, maybe ring around first?

Miss chanel i dont think they would be sold out

But i hope u can get them

ooo you guys I have to tell you something really really exciting, I went to see if I can pick up my Thursday the 29th ticket for TII today and the guy said that I could but I didn't have my receipt thingy that I needed, while I was there I was asking him how to the movie is doing here and he said really well I noticed that there were no posters or anything around the place.

But when I went back this afternoon after going back home to get my receipt so I could get my ticket there was the poster in the "coming soon" a HUGE cardboard cut out of him and as you walk in a huge poster on one of the walls, I was so excited to see them considering there was nothing there this morning.

Happy about that wait till to you hear this, when I got my ticket today I asked about the This Is It shirts they were selling here and guess what? I got the LAST one. The manager said the shirts and tickets were selling like hot cakes and that it looks like our cinema here will be showing the 2nd week :D

Back