THIS IS IT - Australia: link inside to register for ticketing info

Hi, I'm from Melbourne & just bought 2 tickets through Hoyts for 9pm on the 28th for Northland. I would say book now & not wait till Oct 15th cause you may not get the date you want

I got mine at EVENTS cinemas too...but they had one choice of session time. 9pm 28th October

My Dad is giving me money to get tickets tomorrow for the 6:45pm session on Saturday 31st. Anyone else going to Hoyts Erina?

Im so glad that u guys have got ur tickets :D, i have 2 wait for tomorrow

got my tickets.

Going to the premiere at Northland 9pm on Wednesday 28th (on my own)
Then going the following night with my sister! She couldn't make it on the Wednesday night. Anyone else going to the Northland premiere?

Hi all,

I am new here also :) hello there all you Aussies :)

You guys make me wanna go to melb and see it.

I am in Canberra and it is on at 7pm 18th oct at Hoyt's, if any1 down this way wants to go.

I have bought tickets this morning and yes i was the 1st at the doors when they opened lol.

if any1 wants to add me on msn my email is grecko_46@hotmail.com

Kind Regards,

Romen

got my tickets.

Going to the premiere at Northland 9pm on Wednesday 28th (on my own)
Then going the following night with my sister! She couldn't make it on the Wednesday night. Anyone else going to the Northland premiere?

I'am & taking my mum with me.

Hi all,

I am new here also :) hello there all you Aussies :)

You guys make me wanna go to melb and see it.

I am in Canberra and it is on at 7pm 18th oct at Hoyt's, if any1 down this way wants to go.

I have bought tickets this morning and yes i was the 1st at the doors when they opened lol.

if any1 wants to add me on msn my email is grecko_46@hotmail.com

Kind Regards,

Romen

Think you mean the 28th :) 7pm is kinda cool cause it's early.
Love the tattoo. When did you get it?

has anyone bought the tshirt with their movie ticket? Village are selling them. I'm hesitant to buy one coz I dont want to support those who plotted his murder.

IMPORTANT!!! (Thread Link - http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=77441)

Hey guys,

After reading another tabloid article from the Herald Sun,

I think its really important that I bring this issue up and I hope all the Aussies will pull in together once and for all. The Herald Sun (The biggest selling newspaper in Aus) have turned into a complete tabloid ONLY when printing stories of Michael Jackson! In the last 2 years I have noticed this but since Michael's death, it has become a joke! They never report on factual information just tabloid information! They seem to target only Michael Jackson.

I FINALLY found there sources (Replica articles from News Of The World and the Sun!). These are the WORST tabloids in the WHOLE world from the UK!!!

We need to pull in together and complain! Ring up, write a letter... complain that we are tired of them printing articles of Michael Jackson from tabloid sources whom have been known to fabricate stories! Say that if we wanted a tabloid, we would pick up New Idea not the daily paper where we rely on legit news reporting!

We really have to complain. All it takes is one letter or phone call from each and every single one of us! Ive let it go thinking eventually it will stop but every single time News Of The World or the Sun write a complete fabrication article that no other news source would ever report (Its that tabloish), The Herald Sun make it a news story the next day! I'm sick of it.

Please guys, I have no clue how to complain to the Herald Sun as there is so many contact emails etc... Who is the boss there? How can we find this out?

Please pull in and help out.

Thanx guys xo

Here is the website:

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/

has anyone bought the tshirt with their movie ticket? Village are selling them. I'm hesitant to buy one coz I dont want to support those who plotted his murder.

I noticed the t-shirts to. Hoyts don't have the t-shirts :-S Your not supporting his murderer your supporting MJ :)

Me too

It feels like mike is following me whereever i go! lol

I saw a new all mj mag today at the newsagent but i couldnt get it though.If its still there on wednesday im gonna get it.

Back