The Sun - Watch Michaels Final SHOW??

I just seen it on CNN through sky tv!!! Its They dont care about us and its the routine from the history tour, where they break from the song and sing 'Every day create your history' and continue military marching across the stage. MJ is in that grey suit that he is photographed in the pics for this is it. They say its a full dress rehersal but i cant imagine him performing that song with a suit on, i would expect military style outfit or something like the space suit costume (gold one) from history tour

Crap the Sun website is just showing the CNN footage with the annoying talk over!

That was awesome, you can tell that it was just a run-through but still it was so cool. I love that outfit on him. I'm happy but sad at the same time.

damn what a nice video thanks for uploading!!

It actually made me feel a bit better. If it had been amazing with him singing live I'd have felt gutted for what we missed. But as it seemed to be exactly like History (well that section anyway), it made me feel better.

that was cool thanks for letting us know!
When the spotlight stayed on him at the end :no: so sad and seemed celestial in a way!

to people saying its crap, its probably not the best song of the night, TDCAU has never been his best performance (didnt think it was anything special on HIStory tour) i wanna see him doing smooth criminal or billie jean or one where he was singing live

Dont fucking say that! Why the hell are you here?! If all you are going to do is bash the GREATEST entertainer of ALL TIME on his FINAL performance EVER, you dont DESERVE to be called an MJ fan!

Oh come on, that's a little harsh. By MJ standards it wasn't great because it was a rehearsal. It was built up a bit too much dont ya think?
We all know he's the greatest, but this clip judt doesn't refelect that.

Back