The Sun - Watch Michaels Final SHOW??

Well i thought that was simply awesome... it made me cry :( just wish he was here to perform it to us :( ooooohhhh mann its just so sad!

That looked great - and now he can't perform it in from of his fans - it's heart-wrenching, really :-( .

I thought he looked kinda tired but into it. We don't know how long he's been going at this point in the evening. He's not singing live because this song isn't really about that, it's more the visuals. It just breaks my heart to watch it, I wish he'd never agreed to this tour, I wish he was still safe at home with his children. Michael, Michael... we miss you. x

Michael IS singing, its just the track is up loud so you only can hear is voice at different times of the video.

i enjoyed watching it and thought he looked great even though he obviously wasn't giving it his all, keep in mind he didn't intend for anybody to watch this. Watch the dangerous rehearsal and then watch the actual concert its a big difference.

This was actually better than the dangerous tour rehearsal IMHO.

yeah in the dangerous rehersals mike was young so u see him no really trying. i think in these rehersals mike was proving to himself and the rest off the cast he can mix it up with all the young dancers etc

AMAZING!!!

i dont think MJ would want the world judging him on this tho. this is a rehearsal.. he would HATE for it to be analysed like this.. we know what a perfectionist he is

I love it tho!! hes going for it much more than dangerous rehearsals

This isnt the final show as this was on the 23rd June and we all know that Michael was rehearsing into the morning of 25 June.

Back