The Sun - Watch Michaels Final SHOW??

Wow, how weird to see him dance like that. He looked great and enjoyed it!!:)

:(
(Still... I think it was playback... hopefully the biggest part of the rehearsal was sung live).

this is terribleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! he was amazing on the rehearsal!!

The flippin hosts kept talking over the damn thing on cnn, I could barely hear.

"At one point he got on a cherry-picker crane and was hoisted over the audience - it was an amazing sight."

Looks like beat it was gonna be the same then :]

cnn did show the whole clip, but then after they started talking on the replay

It's so hard to form an impression in such a short clip. He didn't seem as sharp but then it was only a rehearsal. I guess we'll never know what the final show would have been like.

No wonder Orianthi (the guitarist) posted such happy tweets about the rehearsals last week! It was very similar to HIStory tour! He was even doing the one leg hopping :)

|I have to admit he wasnt as energetic but remember it was his rehearsal ive watched his other rehearsals and hes doesnt do it full out except for selected moments. I wished the news would remember its a rehearsal!!!

|I have to admit he wasnt as energetic but remember it was his rehearsal ive watched his other rehearsals and hes doesnt do it full out except for selected moments. I wished the news would remember its a rehearsal!!!

Yeah he was pretty casual on the Dangerous rehearsals!

why would he go all out on rehearsals anyway? and we dont know how FAR into the rehearsal that was. Anyone would get tired from dancing a lot given enough time.

Back