The Launch of the MJJC Legacy Project

Re: Launch of the MJJC Legacy

Well, it is here but being worked out right now..as soon as Gaz and Nancii have time I think that they will alert the rest of us who signed up for The Legacy Project with access.

Last edited:

I think Gaz is giving us all access to the room when he can. But there's alot of us so it'll probably take a while :)

OMG, am I too late for this TheChosenOne? I'm sending a PM to you as well. I also saw the post from GAZ regarding that The Childhood Foundation will be created in honor of Michael. That is a great idea! I'm interested in this as well. Please advise. I'm still reviewing the initiatives, so I'm not sure which one I would bring the best value to. It is for Michael so I want to give my best. This is an awesome idea. Thank you for doing this. Peace and Love.

"though you're far apart, you're always in my heart...:angel:

I think Gaz is giving us all access to the room when he can. But there's alot of us so it'll probably take a while :)
Yes, from What I was told by Nancii,they,her and Gaz are working it out and Gaz has been very busy lately as we all are aware of. So yes,I think what you said is what's going on.

OMG, am I too late for this TheChosenOne? I'm sending a PM to you as well. I also saw the post from GAZ regarding that The Childhood Foundation will be created in honor of Michael. That is a great idea! I'm interested in this as well. Please advise. I'm still reviewing the initiatives, so I'm not sure which one I would bring the best value to. It is for Michael so I want to give my best. This is an awesome idea. Thank you for doing this. Peace and Love.

"though you're far apart, you're always in my heart...:angel:

Hi.
I don't think that you're too late,at all. But Nancii will fill you in for sure. :)

Yes, from What I was told by Nancii,they,her and Gaz are working it out and Gaz has been very busy lately as we all are aware of. So yes,I think what you said is what's going on.

Hi.
I don't think that you're too late,at all. But Nancii will fill you in for sure. :)

Thank you so much. I'll wait to hear from Nancii.:)

"though we're far apart, you're always in my heart..." :angel:

Hi

I hope my English is strong enough I’m afraid I can’t help you guys as much as I want because of the language but I will do my best. I'm interested and I will do whatever it takes to keep his legacy alive. Thank you for giving us this opportunity to participate in this great project. I hope I would get an answer so I know if I could be a part of this or not. I'm interested in Living Legacy and media advocacy and also in helping with The Childhood Fountation - In Honour Of Michael Jackson.

TheChosenOne hope to hear from you soon and I really hope I’m not too late.

looking for anymore team members?
this looks like a good thing... for living legacy. =)

Hi, I think this is great what you are doing. Would this be the place to report to the investigative unit, if fans read something in the press that they feel needs addressing? Thank you.

Hello I really want to be a part of this to honour the man I most love in this world!
I want to be a part of Living Legacy Archive and as Gaz said I want to be a part of Childhood foundation as well when it starts if it is for Michael's good I'll do it for sure, I'll PM thechosenone as well. ^^ I hope I'm not late for that too!

I trail the interwebs everyday looking for new and old Michael material, whether it be videos, songs, interviews, snippets, pictures, statements, facts, you name it. I would like to help maybe with the Living Legacy section of the MJJC Legacy initiative :D

Would love to be involved, particularly in the Media Advocacy team.
Please let me know if there's anything I can do :)

What can I do? What can I give? I have available time on my hands and so would be more than willing to devote my energies and time to keeping Michael's legacy alive.:)
Please count me in and I'll do all I can.
xxx

Why Im some kind of a legacy member? Its nice but why everyone on the board isnt? I really "did it all" for love. But Im still doing it. Im full of love. L.O.V.E. At least I didnt do it all for H.A.T.E. :lol: Because Im his fan. That Legacy Member banner is pretty girlish and Im a man. :lol: I just dont know what that banner means. I would have liked to have that when The King was alive. But many people mocked me and wrote stupid things about me. It was almost like Michael buying Elephant Man's bones. Some of those stories were so stupid. Just like Michael had no place for Elephant Man's bones I have ever had no place for Hate.

It's a different legacy TopFlux :lol:
This one is the Project, the badge you're having are members that were on MJJC board for a long time :)

I was thinking that as well when I read the post above yours. There's the MJJC Legacy Project Team GREEN and The Legacy Memebers Purple- members who've been here for 2 yrs. or more with 200 or more posts
The Green People work to persevere Michael's legacy through Projects and hard work. Read the Newsletter and all the threads through-out MJJC with the Thread Titles MJJC Legacy Project

I was thinking that as well when I read the post above yours. There's the MJJC Legacy Project Team GREEN and The Legacy Memebers Purple- members who've been here for 2 yrs. or more with 200 or more posts
The Green People work to persevere Michael's legacy through Projects and hard work. Read the Newsletter and all the threads through-out MJJC with the Thread Titles MJJC Legacy Project

Two years for more than 200 posts?! Are you kidding me? I must be the golden member or that doesnt mean very much to me. I know most of you dont have a personal relationship with me. But Ive been his supporter over 25 years and made lets say 20 000 posts. Its like if you compare your old car stereos to 2000 Watts. I am not saying I should be above anyone else but I am not the guy who read about Michael in 2001 or 2002.

Two years for more than 200 posts?! Are you kidding me? I must be the golden member or that doesnt mean very much to me. I know most of you dont have a personal relationship with me. But Ive been his supporter over 25 years and made lets say 20 000 posts. Its like if you compare your old car stereos to 2000 Watts. I am not saying I should be above anyone else but I am not the guy who read about Michael in 2001 or 2002.
No it's the cutting line...members who've been here 2 years or longer and have at least 200 posts, have gotten such a purple banner.
I don't know what you mean exactly since you ARE having such a banner, but maybe you can PM Gaz about it for more information? :)

I wanna be a member of the Living Legacy Archive.

Back